ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I forgot the e-mail thing I used when I did this. I had a lot of e-mail accounts for this...

Nevermind but I ****ing forgot the account names I used for Mailinator. I don't even think they keep accounts up for that long.

Toothpick
user_online.gif
DeathunterAG
user_online.gif
GregSal1
user_online.gif
check boxes guys

all out sorry other people :D

Im not sure why everyone is giving theres away (not that I mind, its quite generous) I got a bunch of 50 pt codes and they all worked for me. Didnt say I could only use one on my account.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I have no fucking idea how, but I'm clocking it at 20,250.[/QUOTE]

fuck you beat me. :lol: Nice haul.

[quote name='Moxio']fuck you beat me. :lol: Nice haul.[/quote]

xD, thats awesome how they gave 50 points for all the accounts, even the ones who I didn't do anything but sign up.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I have no fucking idea how, but I'm clocking it at 20,250.[/quote]
Can I get some? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
Im in need of points. lol

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']xD, thats awesome how they gave 50 points for all the accounts, even the ones who I didn't do anything but sign up.[/quote]

That's what I did. I made out with 900 MS points on all the accounts I remember using. I am screwed on the Mailinator stuff I signed up with because I have no idea what those accounts were though. In total, I've gotten 2900 MS points from this thing.

I still haven't gotten any points yet for my single account, so those of you who haven't seen any yet are not alone.

I've had no luck remembering Mailinator accounts I used but with the 900 MS points I got today, I decided to pick up Castle Crashers. I like how they still haven't patched it yet.

I'm really curious about how the order for mailout is determined. I created my account just after the whole thing got shut down for abuse early on, so maybe I'm just later on the mailing list than all of you.

[quote name='hobbjobb']I'm really curious about how the order for mailout is determined. I created my account just after the whole thing got shut down for abuse early on, so maybe I'm just later on the mailing list than all of you.[/quote]

I was also wondering about this.

[quote name='SynGamer']Is there any way to add to the URL to enter these quicker?[/quote]

Easiest way I found is first use IE, so you can copy/paste the whole code in one shot. Then confirm the entry. Once it says points have been added, click back twice, taking you to the code entry page. Enter next code, etc etc...

And anyone posting here to beg, don't other. Your post will just be deleted. This is NOT a begging thread.

[quote name='sp00ge']Easiest way I found is first use IE, so you can copy/paste the whole code in one shot. Then confirm the entry. Once it says points have been added, click back twice, taking you to the code entry page. Enter next code, etc etc...

And anyone posting here to beg, don't other. Your post will just be deleted. This is NOT a begging thread.[/quote]
So...

https://points.microsoft.com/userportal/Redeem.aspx?=XXXXX-

? Because it's not working.

when i tried entering my codes I got in a email, it said these codes had already been redeemed. I sent them a email, ill see if i get a response

Is there any place where I can try to get MS Points like this, because I found this today so I didnt get the chance at all to try to get them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back