ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I cant believe I cant remember my Gmail account's, their would be 80-100 codes EACH account.....looks like I have to just settle with the 6,000 MS points have left over :(

[quote name='Poor2More']Damn I cant believe I cant remember my Gmail account's, their would be 80-100 codes EACH account.....looks like I have to just settle with the 6,000 MS points have left over :([/quote]

Good. Your greed ruined it for the rest of us who did it legit.

[quote name='help1']Good. Your greed ruined it for the rest of us who did it legit.[/quote]

Im just the only telling the truth :lol:

[quote name='Chronotrigga']I wish I heard about this earlier. I got 0 from the Dream Car Challenge. xD[/quote]

don't feel bad
I didn't get any points ether. I did earn 1000 points but when i tried to redeem them it said they had already been redeemed :(

[quote name='fugot66']don't feel bad
I didn't get any points ether. I did earn 1000 points but when i tried to redeem them it said they had already been redeemed :([/quote]

Did you make sure you redeemed them via the link in the e-mail?

[quote name='help1']Good. Your greed ruined it for the rest of us who did it legit.[/quote]

May I ask how it was ruined?

[quote name='Hostile']May I ask how it was ruined?[/QUOTE]

Since it ended due to the incredibly large amount of points being completely depleted maybe? Some were hitting the site once a day and building their points.

[quote name='fmills15']can someone pm me a measly 50 point code please. i'll really appreciate it.[/quote]

yea me too please, im 50 away from 800 (DUKE NUKEM 3D BABY!)

I got 200, I thought the MS Autos site went dead long before it actually did. Could have used this, would have bought Braid, Geometry Wars 2 and/or Castle Crashers had I gotten enough points...

[quote name='Chronotrigga']I wish I heard about this earlier. I got 0 from the Dream Car Challenge. xD[/quote]

It's okay, I didn't know about it, well actually i did but i didn't have xbox live then, but now i do for like a week now :]

But man it would have been great to have gotten at least 400 to 800 to get some xbla.

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']It's okay, I didn't know about it, well actually i did but i didn't have xbox live then, but now i do for like a week now :]

But man it would have been great to have gotten at least 400 to 800 to get some xbla.[/quote]

Hopefully something similar will come around again. I think Microsoft Points are selling for a bit lower than average though on the CAG Video Game Trading category. I guess that's good.. kinda. lol.

Yeah, definitely people who jumped on this, it's a great buffer for this fall year. With some damnass good XBLA games like Braid and Duke Nukem, and all these hyped up games like Fallout/Fable2 etc.. you don't have to worry about draining your pocket on the XBLA ones.

Oh well. Good deals come and go. I'll most likely try and catch a cheap points code on the trading category; gotta get me those overpriced Beautiful Katamari levels. :d

Awesome I totally forgot about this. I checked my email and I got 56 emails =D So now I can add that to my 5000 points I got when it first started.

[quote name='Nico0020']wow, the codes actually stack and they don't limit it to one per account.[/quote]

That wouldn't make sense. Because then tons of people would have more than the amount they have. I haven't redeemed any so I don't know, but I've seen posts where people say code has already been redeemed. ;)

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']The douche bags shorted me 100 points. Now I don't have enough to buy anything...other than a theme or something.[/quote]

Yeah, I only got 550 of my 600... but I can't really complain because that 550 more than I had yesterday! Thanks MSN Autos, or whoever did that promotion!

I wish my only email address would get the email. This is really starting to bother me because I doubt that I'll get my 900 points that I actually earned through properly entering the contest. It's just not going to happen. It goes to show that playing by the rules doesn't amount to jack.

My friend has 15 of the 50 point codes. He's willing to trade them for 6 100 point codes because 50 point codes don't work on Canadian accounts. You'll make 150 points profit. PM me.

i have poor email provider and many emails always missing :/ and of course im not got email with codes.. maybe its possible write email to msn about resend email with codes ?

Mooch post: If anyone has a spare fifty-pointer that they won't be using, I'd love to take it off your hands. I'd planned to get 600 and stop there so I could pick up the Legendary map pack for Halo, but they cut it off at 550 and so now I have points sitting there that aren't doing anything. If anyone would be this generous I'd love you forever! :)

EDIT: Oh wait; are these kinds of post actually allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I received 750 points. Nice. Email came in at 2:30 EST on Wednesday, October 8. Check your bulk or spam folder if you didn't receive it.

What the heck is this a joke? I didnt get my codes yesterday and now I get up and still no code. I should have 1250 points before they stopped letting you get points. I am so angry that I did it legit and there is people talking about thousands and thousands of points. crap

[quote name='Nico0020']wow, the codes actually stack and they don't limit it to one per account.[/quote]
[quote name='SoNiC1023']Mine stacked no problem[/quote]

I got more than one 50-point code but it wouldn't let me stack them. :( Oh well. 50 points is better than none.

I still haven't gotten mine either, even though they went out of their way to send me an email saying I would get them yesterday...
Hope they come soon!

I sent them an email asking where my points are and they replied with the codes. Everyone who hasn't gotten there's yet should try this.

[quote name='cin84_12']I sent them an email asking where my points are and they replied with the codes. Everyone who hasn't gotten there's yet should try this.[/quote]
I have... But I do agree, everyone who hasn't gotten their points should give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back