*ALL PACKAGES SHIPPED* Clutter Clearer Lowball! *OVER*

devil may cry 4 CE 5.00
god of war collection 3.00
Rayman Origins 3.00
Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem 8.00
Alien Hominid 3.00

[quote name='TooPoor']PS3 Dragon Age Origins CE (all included) $30 TooPoor[/QUOTE]

I feel lucky now. :D

PS3 Dead Space 2 CE (no game) - $2

PS3 God of War Collection $5 Strizay
360 Rayman Origins $5 Strizay
PS3 Dead Space 2 CE (no game) $5

Skies of Arcadia is a fantastic game, well worth picking up. One of my top two games all time.
Seeing the bidding on it almost makes me want to put my copy up for sale.
On a side note the game had "dlc" available for download: Two goofy weapons and a huge looper battle if I remember correctly. There is probably no way to get those now. I know I downloaded an extra copy of the dlc on one of my many VMUs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never owned a dreamcast before, and I heard this was an amazing game to get. So I'm willing to put up a decent price for it! Everybody stop bidding on the dreamcast and skies of Arcadia :p

[quote name='Rosterking']Why is the shipping so expensive?[/QUOTE]

Cause it's my first lowball and I'm not sure what the shipping will be nor a good price to charge. That's why I'm asking for suggestions. What's a good shipping point for groups of games? I even stated that I will reimburse any left over fees I charge. I'm just really not sure the best and most effective way to ship groups of games. Any help would be good and I'll update the shipping portion accordingly...the post has been updated and thanks guys for bearing with me. I won't mess this up and once the lowball is over, I'll talk to each individual and work something out that's good for everyone. Trust!

[quote name='mr.Dobalina']Cause it's my first lowball and I'm not sure what the shipping will be nor a good price to charge. That's why I'm asking for suggestions. What's a good shipping point for groups of games? I even stated that I will reimburse any left over fees I charge. I'm just really not sure the best and most effective way to ship groups of games. Any help would be good and I'll update the shipping portion accordingly...the post has been updated and thanks guys for bearing with me. I won't mess this up and once the lowball is over, I'll talk to each individual and work something out that's good for everyone. Trust![/QUOTE]

Most lowballs are $1-$1.50 extra per game, some host might put +$X.XX amount depending on the size and weight. Some people add .50 handling charges are charge .85 cents for d/c. Your shipping charges are high but if you do reimburse you shouldn't have a problem. To ship a single first class game in a padded envelope cost between $2-$3 with DC in the continental United States.

[quote name='mr.Dobalina']Cause it's my first lowball and I'm not sure what the shipping will be nor a good price to charge. That's why I'm asking for suggestions. What's a good shipping point for groups of games? I even stated that I will reimburse any left over fees I charge. I'm just really not sure the best and most effective way to ship groups of games. Any help would be good and I'll update the shipping portion accordingly...the post has been updated and thanks guys for bearing with me. I won't mess this up and once the lowball is over, I'll talk to each individual and work something out that's good for everyone. Trust![/QUOTE]
Great to hear. If I win, I can even give you a pdf of a paid label.

[quote name='skiizim']Most lowballs are $1-$1.50 extra per game, some host might put +$X.XX amount depending on the size and weight. Some people add .50 handling charges are charge .85 cents for d/c. Your shipping charges are high but if you do reimburse you shouldn't have a problem. To ship a single first class game in a padded envelope cost between $2-$3 with DC in the continental United States.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooPoor']Great to hear. If I win, I can even give you a pdf of a paid label.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks very much for the information. I will adjust the shipping information accordingly and I will bold the reimburse extra costs. I'm definitely not trying to overcharge people and shun them away from getting good deals and whatnot on here. Don't worry TooPoor, it'll be a-ok!

*main post updated*

Dreamcast System Complete w/ two controllers and two memory cards (WORKS!) 17

Never had a dreamcast before, so I might fight for this.

bread's done
Back