XBOX:

• Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $2
  • Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow $2
  • Psychonauts $2
PS2:

• God of War $3
PSP:

• Ghostbusters the Video Game $2

[quote name='Komalis']I THINK I've cleaned it up here.

Collectors' Corner:

• Xbox360 Perfect Dark Zero CE (all included) $3
Regular Edition Games: *all complete games, even the N64 are CIB*

PS3

• Mass Effect 2 $3
  • Batman Arkham Asylum $5
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $6
WII

• A Boy And His Blob $6
N64:

• Perfect Dark $7
XBOX:

• Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $2
  • Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow $2
  • Psychonauts $2
PS2:

• God of War $3
PSP:

• Ghostbusters the Video Game $2
[/QUOTE]

You already have a $1 bid on both those Splinter Cells...you want to bump it up to $2 or leave it at the $1?

[quote name='Tsel']You seemed to have missed my posts. I bid on these:
Max Payne statue - $3
Batman Arkham City - $8[/QUOTE]

I did miss that, I updated it appropriately. Thanks for catching that Tsel.

• Xbox360 Fable 3 CE (no game, no cards) $5
  • Xbox360 Brothers in Arms CE (no game) $1
  • Xbox360 Halo Reach LE (no game) $3
  • Disney Epic Mickey CE (litho included) $7
  • Medal of Honor CE $1
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE $13
  • Rayman Origins $8

[quote name='dustdingo']FYI - you missed my bids on Bards Tale and Psychonaughts in post 114. They would still put me as the winner for both of those?[/QUOTE]

Oh damn it all to hell...I totally did..that's super awkward...I mean, yea, technically you laid down the first bid on them at that price. That's super awkward, tons of apologies goes to you and Komalis and bonkers1978...ugh :oops:

[quote name='dustdingo']If it settles things, I'm happy to pay the higher bid price if that at all makes it right.[/QUOTE]

No no, I'm not going to screw you over like that. It's the principle of the matter, it was my mistake.

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Can I get the Turok box still for $1? If not its perfectly fine[/QUOTE]

of course you can. I'll add it to the total. I'm in the process of tallying everything up.

Hey all, I've updated the first post with some information. I really appreciate everyone joining in and helping me declutter my home. It's much appreciated and glad I could help the CAG community and find these things a great home. I will be updating and answering PMs. Thanks people!

Back in post #114, dustdingo also wins Splinter Cell for Xbox ($2.) Please erase my name as the winner and add his. I'll pay my part in the morning for the other stuff. :)

[quote name='Komalis']Back in post #114, dustdingo also wins Splinter Cell for Xbox ($2.) Please erase my name as the winner and add his. I'll pay my part in the morning for the other stuff. :)[/QUOTE]

Yikes, thanks for the catch and I'm sorry about your loss. Thanks for being nice about it.

Thanks, glad I finally got my dragon age ce. PM for shipping details, I can pay as soon as tonight. I believe this thing can go as First Class.

[quote name='Komalis']Not a must have for me either. You're the rightful winner, so no biggie. :)[/QUOTE]

You've got 2 and 3 f the series, may as well get the 1st...I'll just toss it to you for free for a screw up. Of course, if it's all good with dustdingo.

Really excited about the Max Payne statue. I had no luck getting a cheap Collector's Edition in my area and the statue was the only part I wanted from it. Thanks for the lowball!

[quote name='Tsel']Really excited about the Max Payne statue. I had no luck getting a cheap Collector's Edition in my area and the statue was the only part I wanted from it. Thanks for the lowball![/QUOTE]

Awesome! I'm so glad it's going to someone who is excited for it. I'm going to try my best to pad it nicely so it'll arrive to you perfectly. Thanks for contributing and congrats!

[quote name='bonkers1978']Just a note, I also won Beyond Good and Evil. It's not showing on won list. Thanks![/QUOTE]

lol I was wondering what happened to that game. Thanks :) added!

[quote name='dustdingo']I sent payment! Added shipping based on the lowball rules. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Did my job for me, thanks! Received the payment and I'll shoot you a PM with the DC for your items. Thanks so much for joining the lowball, it's much appreciated.

Just PM'd you my address, thanks for the prompt responses.
Hope you will be able to afford whatever it was you had in mind after this lowball.

bread's done
Back