All Pro Football 2K8 360 $5.99 @ BB

SneezyBeezy

CAG Veteran
As stated on the title All Pro 2K8 for 360 is only $5.99 @ BB. YMMV they had about 4-5 left; the PS3 version was tagged $9.99 but they may have not changed it yet. If you live in Vegas I went to the Summerlin BB.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this sounds like it may be a regional/YMMV thing. Does the game ring up for $5.99, or is it written in marker and they have to manually adjust it?

This should be universal. All three local Best Buys near me have had this price for about 2 months, and it was $10 for the 2 months before that.

[quote name='guessed']Maybe I'm wrong, but this sounds like it may be a regional/YMMV thing. Does the game ring up for $5.99, or is it written in marker and they have to manually adjust it?[/quote]
It was marked that price with a sticker.

[quote name='wildnuts02']not worth it[/QUOTE]

Why not? It's a better game of football than Madden, and the online community is still thriving.

[quote name='jza1218']Why not? It's a better game of football than Madden, and the online community is still thriving.[/QUOTE]

This is just factually incorrect.

i bought this way back when it was 7.99 at target on clearance and still havent even cracked it open sux seem like a fun game for under $10 but i think it will never get played

[quote name='sociopharm02']This is just factually incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Madden is complete garbage. I cant play it anymore, it doesnt play like football should.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Stilll not the cheapest I've seen it. Over the summer it was going for $1.60 at Fred Meyers in Alaska.[/quote]

I win! I got it at best buy months ago. 99 cents each. Got 2 360 ones and 2 ps3 ones...

It's worth $6 in my opinion, just keep your expectations very low. I'd still say that the Xbox NFL 2K5 is far superior and still my favorite football game of all time though.

Should be a universal price as I've come across it clearly tagged at two Best Buy stores.

Just want to let everyone know that calling for availabilty depends on the effort of the employee actually looking on the floor for it.

Apparently whether the website has it or not is the end-all, be-all for employees right now.

I think this is a love-it-or-hate-it type game. If you are familiar and comfortable with EA's Madden/NCAA gameplay, you will probably despise this game. If you don't like the EA style, you may love this game. Personally, I thought this was a God-awful, unplayable game. YMMV, of course. But buyer beware, this game is not for everyone. Just my 2 cents.

I actually never, ever played any of the previous 2K games and have bought Madden every year for well over a decade (with some NCAA games sprinkled in). Still loved fooling around with this. Might have to go back when there isn't anything good coming out.

I think eventually Best Buy is going to be just slipping these in to people's bags after they purchase anything in the store. I've seen this price just continually go lower and lower for a while now.

It's worth it for any football fans at this price. I rented it when it first came out it's no Madden but it's easy to get $6 worth of fun. Kinda cool to draft and play with a crew of HOFers and stuff. If you want real football and a more pleasing experience stick with Madden.

bread's done
Back