All Video Games Gold Box Event Starting 12am PST 4/13/09 @ Amazon

gunm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Amazon Gold Box Video Game Deals

Clues:
6:00am PDT - Dynasties and Samurai for Xbox 360.
10:00am PDT - Even more songs for your Wii.
11:00am PDT - Axe > Lance > Sword for Nintendo DS.
01:00pm PDT - Take triviality on the road with your PSP.
03:00pm PDT - Get your PlayStation 3 out of Vault 101.
05:00pm PDT - Get into the zone with your PlayStation 3.
06:00pm PDT - Go on tour with your PlayStation 2.

Edit: DoTD is all versions of Shawn White Snowboarding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, do you have to order the item or have it in your shopping cart at the time its offered?

And personally im hoping for Fable 2 deal.

Intrigued as always... but with the huge backlog I'm already never going to finish, I won't shed too many tears if it's all garbage.

Course, it'd be nice if they could label these "deals" for the appropriate audience:

Soccer Mom DEALS - All Petz, Hannah, etc.

Hardcore DEALS - stuff we won't waste time staying up for

Spare $5? DEALS - mostly junk, but if you have some extra dough, maybe? (i.e. superfluous accessories go here)

[quote name='Wolfpup']Pacific of course. It's 2am for me. (Which, sadly, I'm often up for)
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Time is running. I'll keep an eye on this.

[quote name='oasisboy']So far 3 pages with mostly useless posts so far. Come on people, we dont need to know what each one of you want from this event.[/quote]
I want Madworld to be on that list. Also I think it's time they put Skate 2 or Hawx at like $20-25.

[quote name='Slappybob']Question, do you have to order the item or have it in your shopping cart at the time its offered?

And personally im hoping for Fable 2 deal.[/QUOTE]

You need to order during the sale period. The price in your shopping cart always reflects current listed price.

[quote name='Hoosier_D']So, what are the deals? I just went there and didnt see poop.[/QUOTE]

Midnight PST. ~45 min. to go

I stayed up all night for this even though I have to be up for school in 2 hours.

I missed out on Mirror's Edge for $20 last week so I don't want to miss out on whatever the deal is. Hopefully it is worthwhile!

I thought the deal would be the main Gold Box one. I just see shoes, which are probably better than the crap shaun white game they have as DotD...

The 3 PM deal is Fallout 3 for PS3, and I'm pretty sure the 5 PM one is for Killzone 2. All the others are garbage.

6 Am - Dynasty Warriors - 360

10am - Rock Band Or Guitar Hero For Wii

11am - Fire Emblem For Ds

1 Pm - Trivia Game For Psp

3pm - Fallout 3 Ps3

5pm - Killzone 2 Ps3

6pm - Guitar Hero World Tour Ps2

These deals kinda suck, (for me at least). I'm glad Amazon at least hints at what it's going to be, so I don't have to constantly check each deal as it comes up. :D

The 3pm deal is Fallout 3 for PS3.

The 5pm deal is Killzone 2 for PS3.

Hope the deals are good, but doesn't matter for me as I already own them. The rest of the games seem rather lame deals.

I am glad though, as I've spent a good deal already this week alone, especially building up my Legacy of Kain collection. I was able to score the original Soul Reaver, new and factory sealed for $14...Soul Reaver 2 for $7 Like New...and Defiance for $24 brand new. Now that Amazon's sale won't apply to me...I'll be nabbing the original Blood Omen and Blood Omen 2. =)

[quote name='Shady3011']In the highly doubtful situation that Killzone 2 is $30, I'd certainly bite at that price.[/quote]

I may as well, but being realistic, I'm not expecting it to go for less than $40. Now Fallout 3 on the other I see potential of becoming a new owner of...

bread's done
Back