All Video Games Gold Box Event Starting 12am PST 4/13/09 @ Amazon

gunm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Amazon Gold Box Video Game Deals

Clues:
6:00am PDT - Dynasties and Samurai for Xbox 360.
10:00am PDT - Even more songs for your Wii.
11:00am PDT - Axe > Lance > Sword for Nintendo DS.
01:00pm PDT - Take triviality on the road with your PSP.
03:00pm PDT - Get your PlayStation 3 out of Vault 101.
05:00pm PDT - Get into the zone with your PlayStation 3.
06:00pm PDT - Go on tour with your PlayStation 2.

Edit: DoTD is all versions of Shawn White Snowboarding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was all frustrated that I missed out on Killzone 2--got tied up in a business call--but now that I see it was $45, I don't especially care... it would have taken $40 or less to get me to bite.

[quote name='pureheat101']if killzone 2 is anything like CoD4 on the market, MSRP will not drop quickly at all.[/QUOTE]

Or if it's anything like most of the PS3 exclusives. I'm STILL waiting for Uncharted and Rachet & Clank Future to drop. Resistance 2 and Heavenly Sword are still going strong above $50 as well, for the most part.

[quote name='THHG']Or if it's anything like most of the PS3 exclusives. I'm STILL waiting for Uncharted and Rachet & Clank Future to drop. Resistance 2 and Heavenly Sword are still going strong above $50 as well, for the most part.[/quote]

Resistance 2: $39.99
http://www.gameroomdeals.com/product/resistance2ps3

I picked up R2 on Ebay back in Feb. for $35, used, so this is not a bad price for people interested in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='THHG']Or if it's anything like most of the PS3 exclusives. I'm STILL waiting for Uncharted and Rachet & Clank Future to drop. Resistance 2 and Heavenly Sword are still going strong above $50 as well, for the most part.[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote name='Jodou']KZ2 isn't worth more than $20 TBH. Single-player was nothing special and I can't stomach console controllers for MP FPS. Like Crysis, graphics are its biggest selling point.[/quote]
Keep telling yourself that fanboy.

I woke up at 7am (because I live in Japan) just so I could get fallout 3 and killzone 2 cheap. Go to check out and BAM normal price. I thought it was just an error that would be replaced after shipping. But the confirmation email even said retail price. So I canceled the order. Now I am sleepy and without my gaming goodness.

[quote name='ohboy10451']theres gonna be an influx of "flippers" buying this game and selling on ebay. A.K.A. the price will go down, at least on ebay.[/quote]

The price has already been down to around this range for a few weeks. At this price, there's no point in flipping.

bread's done
Back