All Wii U bundles $249.99? Target B&M YMMV

My Target had the mario/luigi bundle only and it scanned at $299. They said it did sell for $249 friday and saturday because they sold some at that price but that's water under the bridge now. All I know is it is $299 at my target now

You guys know that 30% coupon is still eligible at Target if you buy two or more games right? It doesn't apply to the Wii U but if you're getting additional games with the thing, it'll save you a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys know that 30% coupon is still eligible at Target if you buy two or more games right? It doesn't apply to the Wii U but if you're getting additional games with the thing, it'll save you a ton.
LOL! The fact that your avatar looks like a TROLL says it all.

Those 30% off 2 games coupons (the REAL ones anyway) have long since been used up. The only ones left are photocopies and printed versions of scanned images, all of which are not supposed to be legally used. There was a lot of controversy and heated discussion about this coupon IN IT'S OWN THREAD, because folks who got the REAL coupons were afraid that it'd get voided altogether because people were producing fake ones to abuse the system! So there was no need for you to bring it up again on this PARTICULAR thread.

Man, I guess I waited too long on the Wind Waker bundle. There aren't any left. Now if I can get the Mario bundle that would be fine too. Can we still use the 20% off coupon? Where can I get them?

So the coupon doesn't work anymore then?
You had to have spent $75 or more at Target on Black Friday (11/29) to get the 20% off coupon. The cashiers handed it to you. If you spent the $75 on Target.com that day, you got a link to print off one of your own. The coupons aren't being handed out anymore, only on Black Friday.

However, if you did manage to get a coupon, they are valid to be used from 12/1 - 12/8. Meaning, if you have a coupon, it could be used today.

LOL! The fact that your avatar looks like a TROLL says it all.

Those 30% off 2 games coupons (the REAL ones anyway) have long since been used up. The only ones left are photocopies and printed versions of scanned images, all of which are not supposed to be legally used. There was a lot of controversy and heated discussion about this coupon IN IT'S OWN THREAD, because folks who got the REAL coupons were afraid that it'd get voided altogether because people were producing fake ones to abuse the system! So there was no need for you to bring it up again on this PARTICULAR thread.
You joke about trolling then post this?

His point is valid. The coupon, if one still has it, is still valid. Just because you may not have one left does not mean that others do not.

Damn I f'ing slacked on my pimpin when it came to these. I have the new Mario WiiU and want to play it but don't feel like buying the system.

Just got back from Target, picked up the last Mario bundle that they had. $299-$60 from the 20% coupon-$12 from the red card, $228 isn't a bad deal at all. Also picked up a new winter jacket which was on sale and a bunch of bathroom stuff, they had more stuff on sale than I was expecting, wasn't expecting to find any good deals this week since so many people have the 20% off coupon.
I guess your state has no tax on these. must be nice.

IIRC...the shelf tag stated that the $249.99 price was in effect 11/28-11/30, so you may not want to bet on them still being at this price when the coupon goes into affect.

For those of you in Southern California, the Montclair Target broke open a new case of the Zelda editions from back stock so I could buy one. So as of about 6pm they had a handful of them still there, ask for one if you don't see them out on the floor, which is what I had to do. They were sold out of all other Wii Us.

Also, a rep in the electronics department in the Pomona store told me they had the Mario and Luigi editions still in stock, but no Zeldas.

Good Luck!

Hey good to know a fellow CAG lives nears me :) I live in West Covina and work in San Dimas. The only time I saw the Mario Wii U bundle was on Thanksgiving night at the West Covina Target. Since then, the Wii U ha been sold out.

You joke about trolling then post this?

His point is valid. The coupon, if one still has it, is still valid. Just because you may not have one left does not mean that others do not.
You wouldn't know what a "joke" or a "troll" is if either one of them smacked you across the ass! As for those "30% off of 2 games" coupons, I had a Target store manager tell me that the LEGIT ones printed out 1 for every 100 customers prior to November. Most of these have long since been used up during mid-November when the B2G1 sale was in effect during the PS4 launch week. A lot of FAKE digital coupons were scanned and printed out since, thereby causing a great deal of apprehension among Target employees in whether or not to accept these coupons (LEGIT or FAKE).

And that was one of my points... not to encourage the fakers to make more, as that may cause however few legit coupons are left to get voided. My other point, which is even MORE VALID... was that this isn't the thread to be discussing that particular coupon. This thread is about Wii U console packages, and this deal in fact had expired after the Black Friday weekend anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back