All Wii U bundles $249.99? Target B&M YMMV

IIRC...the shelf tag stated that the $249.99 price was in effect 11/28-11/30, so you may not want to bet on them still being at this price when the coupon goes into affect.

For those of you in Southern California, the Montclair Target broke open a new case of the Zelda editions from back stock so I could buy one. So as of about 6pm they had a handful of them still there, ask for one if you don't see them out on the floor, which is what I had to do. They were sold out of all other Wii Us.

Also, a rep in the electronics department in the Pomona store told me they had the Mario and Luigi editions still in stock, but no Zeldas.

Good Luck!

Does anyone have a link to this mystery wii u ebay bundle. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!
If you're looking for specifics, you'll be disappointed. All we know is one of the daily deals on Dec. 2 will be a "Wii U Bundle for $249.99." Who's the seller? Is it new or refurbished? Exactly which bundle is it? We probably won't know for sure until it goes live on Monday.

The Ebay thread provides this as the original source:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals

I can confirm this is 249.99. I bought the last one at my Target. Hit my pricepoint finally. I'll post a picture in a few minutes. I"m going to do a youtube video of me cutting it up with my sawzall.

finally, a fucking unboxing video worth watching.

I checked 3 Targets in the Houston area yesterday (on my quest to snag a Zelda 3ds). The Mario wii u bundle rang up at $299 at all 3 (at one store they had the bundle out, so I personally walked it over to a scanner to confirm the price myself). They did have the Nintendo land bundle marked down to $250, though. No Zelda wii u bundles in stock to check. I don't think this price applies to the Mario bundle, as I have not seen one successful post yet for it. I am hoping to use my target 20% off coupon to snag one tomorrow for $240.

I checked the local Target since I was there to get the Zelda 3DS (and succeeded, check out that nutty thread if interested) - they only had the Mario bundle, three of them, and yeah, rings up $299. No ad to show them or anything either, of course. Fresh out of the Skylanders bundle too, but no surprise there.

If you're looking for specifics, you'll be disappointed. All we know is one of the daily deals on Dec. 2 will be a "Wii U Bundle for $249.99." Who's the seller? Is it new or refurbished? Exactly which bundle is it? We probably won't know for sure until it goes live on Monday.

The Ebay thread provides this as the original source:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals
Thanks for the link, I'll keep an eye out for this. If it does exist though where on ebays site will it be able to be found?

IIRC...the shelf tag stated that the $249.99 price was in effect 11/28-11/30, so you may not want to bet on them still being at this price when the coupon goes into affect.

For those of you in Southern California, the Montclair Target broke open a new case of the Zelda editions from back stock so I could buy one. So as of about 6pm they had a handful of them still there, ask for one if you don't see them out on the floor, which is what I had to do. They were sold out of all other Wii Us.

Also, a rep in the electronics department in the Pomona store told me they had the Mario and Luigi editions still in stock, but no Zeldas.

Good Luck!
Thank You!!

Just returned from the Montclair Target and they have The Zelda and Mario bundles in-stock for $249.99.

Found a Target with a couple Mario bundles, but it rang up at 299.99.

Edit: this was at the Central store in Columbus OH.

Last edited by a moderator:
during black friday I paid $300 for the Mario Wii U at Kmart and with several promotions  and coupons they had, I earned $54 in points and I got Mario 3d world (making the game free).

this plus %15 back from Discover 

I dont regret it getting it from "K"

during black friday I paid $300 for the Mario Wii U at Kmart and with several promotions and coupons they had, I earned $54 in points and I got Mario 3d world (making the game free).

this plus %15 back from Discover

I dont regret it getting it from "K"
So how much did you pay? Did you see my receipt I posted? I got 10% off so I paid $225 for my Wind Waker Bundle.

No go at Independence and Blue Springs, MO.   Only Nintendo Land Bundle is $249.99, Mario & Zelda both rang up $299.99.  Nintendo Land is OOS.  They have more trucks on the way Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday :)

what inventory checker are you guys using?...all stores near me are showing "not available at this location."

It seems like this is the last of the Wind Waker Bundle. It seems sold out at Target, Gamestop, Bestbuy, etc. I think the only 2 bundles we will see now are the Mario Bundle and Skylander Bundle. Those are the only two SKUs left. The original ones that it launched with have been long discontinued.

I checked the local Target by me in Bridgewater NJ and they were sold out of all Wii Us. I had one of the guys check the DPCI for the Mario bundle and it came up $299.99. Also the guy I talked to couldnt give me any indication if the 20% off coupon would work tomorrow or not. He basically said the only way to find out will be to try it and see if the registers allow it. He also said that "half the store wont be eligible." 

I checked two Targets in the Raleigh-Durham area. Printed the console barcodes and scanned them in the store, both had Mario & Zelda at $299. 

Damn I thought this was sale was going last until tomorrow. I was just there to pick up my 20% coupon and saw a Zelda Wii U bundle. Not interest only if  I could've stack it with 20% coupon II would have picked it up.

Scanned at $299 at all 3 targets I checked.  But I think I won't even bother with the 20% coupon so I got the bf bundle on order from bestbuy.  Now that it comes with a $30 GC for instore pickup, it ended up being worth it to me.  

Using discover card thru shopdiscover it was $320 - $32 cashback (5%+ 5% quarterly) - $30 instore pickup bonus offer = $258.

includes Nintendoland + mario controller

Target would be $240 ($228 with redcard) IF the coupon works on it, which we don't know.

So $30 more than target 20% coupon price and I got nintendoland + extra mario controller.

So how much did you pay? Did you see my receipt I posted? I got 10% off so I paid $225 for my Wind Waker Bundle.
Don't know about him but I paid full price and got back 130 dollars back in store credit (60 in gift cards and 70 in points) back when they had yhe kmart gift card pr omotion a month ago. I used 30 of that to pay the tax. Another 30 I just used on mario party island tour. Best deal yet easily on the mario/luigi bundle. However if the 20% coupon works on this which I highly doubt, that will be really cool. interested to hear about what happens later. It did seem like the wiiu case was already empty yesterday so very likely they were ringing up 250 here.

No go at Independence and Blue Springs, MO. Only Nintendo Land Bundle is $249.99, Mario & Zelda both rang up $299.99. Nintendo Land is OOS. They have more trucks on the way Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday :)
Nintendo Land is also a discontinued model, so you most likely will not see that coming into the store, ever.

I checked the local Target by me in Bridgewater NJ and they were sold out of all Wii Us. I had one of the guys check the DPCI for the Mario bundle and it came up $299.99. Also the guy I talked to couldnt give me any indication if the 20% off coupon would work tomorrow or not. He basically said the only way to find out will be to try it and see if the registers allow it. He also said that "half the store wont be eligible."
It does work I just got the Mario Luigi bundle for 240 at my local target in Utah with the 20% off coupon. Just a note it will only work on the system Wii u games are excluded.

For the ebay bundle happening tomorrow, how will I go about buying it? I've never shopped on ebay before, can I just use my credit or debit card like I normally would on say best buy, target, amazon. Or will it require paypal only. Please help as I want to be prepared for tomorrow. Thanks guys and gals!

^^^

You'll need PayPal to purchase and your CC/Debit card and address linked and confirmed in PayPal

Went an picked up this bundle at target with mario. Thing is disappointing. You can't play with the game pad and wii controller. You have to have 2 wii controllers. Felt like I was playing wii again. Those anyone know if mario 3d land is the same.

Went an picked up this bundle at target with mario. Thing is disappointing. You can't play with the game pad and wii controller. You have to have 2 wii controllers. Felt like I was playing wii again. Those anyone know if mario 3d land is the same.
Mario 3D Land requires someone use the Gamepad, there are a few sections that make use of it also the Gamepad player has their own view of the game in case they would rather look at it than the TV.

So can anyone else confirm this for $250 with mario games with the 20% coupon?  Seems like a great deal at $200 plus tax.

Just got back from Target, picked up the last Mario bundle that they had.  $299-$60 from the 20% coupon-$12 from the red card, $228 isn't a bad deal at all.  Also picked up a new winter jacket which was on sale and a bunch of bathroom stuff, they had more stuff on sale than I was expecting, wasn't expecting to find any good deals this week since so many people have the 20% off coupon.

bread's done
Back