Already Used Google Checkout but want dualshock 3

el swordo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
i already used google checkout to get free headset. then i tried placing another order but that got cancelled. is there a way to circumvent this so i can use the offer to get it for $35 because thats the max im paying for a controller

ever think of using one of those 99 invites you have left to gmail to set up another account? it takes 3 minutes to set up another google checkout account.
i've used it almost 5 times now and it's never been a problem.
i even have a nice system of using
carp1, carp2, carp... you get the idea.

i think you need a new credit card # along with a different phone #. One of my orders got canceled but I tried that and it worked.

I got about 6 orders in with only different emails..everything else the same and they were like gcheck1 gcheck2 ..etc however no no matter what i do they cancle my orders..i think they cought on the the pattern. So if you got multiple orders in the past it probably wont work for you now. ..unless you have different credit cards and addresses and such.

When GCO first started all you had to do was create different e-mails any you could use it as many times as you wanted.

Google cleaned this up and now it seems that they know the CC #'s or billing addresses and are checking for multiple accounts with that.

Depending on when you setup you account, you might now have a $25 off of $75 coupon that you can use at BUY.com. Buy 2 then sell 1 if you have coupon.

if i can't do this ill be pissed i really want a dualshock 3. i already had a headset when i ordered the free one and the pos doesn't even work

i don't think the address matters. Atleast it didn't for me, as i said before my order got canceled, all i did was change the phone # and credit card # and the order went through.

Make another gmail e-mail account and then wait like 2-3 business days. After you wait that long, they shouldn't cancel it when you order with google checkout. I did that like 3 times already.

Doesn't matter if you use the same address, phone number, or credit card.

bread's done
Back