"ALRIGHT, WHO WANTS FREE STUFF?" ~ I WILL PAY FOR YOUR OFFER! ~ Mini FAQ inside!

Mars10

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thread Special!
****For the first 4 (used to be 5) people that sign up and go green on any of the sites listed below (the links below the free stuff) I will paypal you the cost of the offer you do, even if they refund you the money! + get assitance from me on how to get referrals that you need! And find out the quickest way to make the most cash with the least ammount of work! PM me for details before you sign up!

(A few select offers are not eligable due to their very high cost, but 99% are. Again just PM me to make sure! I just want to make sure yall can all get your free stuff and have some extra cash!)

Alright guys, I am here to tell you that this stuff really works, and it can work for you too!. I wrote this with people new to the referral scene in mind. I was one who did not believe for a long time that this stuff worked. I saw the sites saying " GET YOUR FREE IPOD!!!11" and because human nature the way it is, we know we don't get anything for free. This is still true for these sites, it just makes it way way cheaper. Many people will claim that these sites are free, they usually are not, they do require a small amount of time and some money to do your offers with.

**WINNINGS**
EDIT: GUITAR HERO III HAS ARRIVED! $100 GAME COST ME $2!
1109070001ie0.jpg

Look at all that free swag for $2! It can be yours in just 10 minutes! PM me for details!

Here is proof that this stuff really works and that you can get stuff for way cheaper than buying it retail, then check this out:

mars10ps3kx2.jpg

It was so easy for me to get that PS3. In total i would say it cost me about $35 bucks counting the time i put into getting my PS3. It was easy due to a lot of friends being interested in the whole referral scene. I got a few referral's online and I got most of them from friends who were legitimately interested. In no time i had the UPS man carrying my PS3 to my door. (It was an adrenaline rush for sure)

I have won over $765 worth of FREE stuff since i started doing these offers! It really is that easy!

Here are the sites that I am currently working on and would be very thankful if you signed up under one of these links! (because you love me

not bad so far. I personally haven't recieved any free stuff..well physical items-I did win some gift cards at search sites

Can you give suggestions on completing offers in general? Most offers require you to fill out forms, etc

Also what's a good method of organizing your sig to have links (or even better picture links) for your refs

[quote name='Gamer SDP']not bad so far. I personally haven't recieved any free stuff..well physical items-I did win some gift cards at search sites

Can you give suggestions on completing offers in general? Most offers require you to fill out forms, etc

Also what's a good method of organizing your sig to have links (or even better picture links) for your refs[/quote]
For filling out forms, the only ones you should have to fill out are things like name, address, email etc. If you are worried about spam you can always use a junk email. Just make sure it is real and you keep it constant from the TRAINN site to the offer site. very very few offers will call you to confirm the number is real, but you should not recieve any marketing calls.

Offers are usually very quick (depending on what you choose). Take for example At Home Rewards. I signed up for this the other day. Got charged $1 and in about 10 minutes i got my credit and used it to order GHIII. So if you were to start as a beginner to the TRAINN network right now and did the At Home Rewards and the Privacy Matters offers for $2 total, you could order your guitar hero III, or whatever, in 10 minutes or so.

The main thing is staying on top of all your offers. You need to know how long the trials are so you know how long you have to try the product. If you don't like the product you need to cancel before the trial is done. This varies from offer to offer. Rig has compiled a great list in another thread found HERE that will be of great use to yall in the long run.

As for the sig, i try not to make it to invasive, but that is just my style. Don't crowd you sig too much or people will think you are a hoarder and you wont get any refs. Just put maybe one picture link and one text link at max. (This is just what i would do and is by no means a set standard.)

Also a little tip that helps me, I sign up for so much stuff that i kind of lose track of it all with work, school, GHII etc. So i make an excel spreadsheet with the name of the site, the offers i am currently doing, the trial period, the date i need to cancel by if i am not satisfied, and the number i need to call. This helps me keep track of it all, and i am sure it will help some of you too :)

Any other questions, or questions i did not quite answer?

Also, if anyone is interested. I am willing to trade refs on similar sites that i have not done. If you do want to trade refs just PM me!

So whats goin on? How is the ref game going for yall?

Willing to help anyone who needs it! Also up to trading refs if you would like!

Anyone else excited for Rock Band? I just placed my preorder yesterday :p

Bump! Got to play rock band yesterday at best buy! Quite the treat!

Here is a pic of the setup at the one i visited.

1030070003gg2.jpg

Bump! Remember, I will pay for the offer you want! For example, You want blockbuster online free for a month? OK! Just PM me for details!

Thanks for whoever did an offer on yourfree360games.com. If this is you and you want your money back for the offer you did just PM me! (tell me your email so i can keep away the liars :p)

Anyone else? I will pay for your offer! Send me a message!

Evening bump!

I went back to that Best Buy to play Rock Band again last night and they had "removed it to promote guitar hero III more". So i guess they had too many people asking for it and they just put it in the back. Kind of sucks :/

Also Guitar Hero III should arrive tomorrow! I will keep you updated with pics!

And as always, PM me if you have any questions!

Bump!

Sigh.. Guitar Hero III did not come today, but hopefully it comes tomorrow! I will take pics as soon as i get it.

Bump and good morning!

Was playing Calling All Cars on my PS3 last night (since it went on sale a bit ago) and that game was alright, but i think multiplayer will be a lot better when i get around to playing it with some friends.

Guitar Hero III soon! Hopefully today!

Bump!

I ran after the UPS guy today and asked him if he had anything for my apartment, he shrugged and drove off. What a jerk :p Hopefully it will be here by Friday.

Bump!

Went to Best Buy to pick up my Sex Pistols faceplate (for next to nothing), and i played rock band again. Mind you this is not the same one that took it down because it was in guitar hero III's spotlight. Anyway, this other guy in the store played guitar while i played drums. It is so hard to play drums when standing up, i wonder who's idea it was to set up a kiosk like that. Kind of stupid :/ Still cant wait for this game though! Just ordered a drum throne the other day!

Check the first post for current thread offers and links!

Bump! Edited OP!

Got Guitar Hero III today for $2 shipped! Came with the gig bag, keychain, and extra strap from Red Octane. You can get it too! Just sign up under the link on the main page or send me a PM and i wll get you started!

Edited OP with pics of my $2 copy of guitar hero III with gig bag, strap, and keychain!

It really is that easy, do 2 quick offers and have your game ordered in 10 minutes!

Bump!

Guitar Hero III is great! Even after you get quite a bit of free stuff, it still amazing every time you get something. In fact, I just ordered Call of Duty 4 and I cant wait!

Get your free stuff in the original post! And remember, I will pay for your offer! PM me for details.

Bump!

Hey all, hope yall have been getting tons of free stuff. If you have any questions just ask! PM me i am here to help.

Late Bump!

Sorry guys i have been moving this past weekend and not much time to be on the forums!

Have any questions? Wanna trade refs? send me a PM!

Thanks for the bump! I hope you get tons of free stuff!

If you want to get started in this game, which is all it is, just sign up under one of the links in the op, do an offer and go green! I will pay for your offer! PM me for details!

Bump!

Picked up Super Mario Galaxy today at Fry's for 50 bucks. Toys R Us was also running a deal where you got a $25 gift card, but ended up heading to fry's for assassin's creed as well for $40. They did not have assassin's creed yet so i just got a rain check to make sure i got it for cheap :p

Well anyway, yall get some free stuff. All PM's replied to. Offers taken and swag won! PM me if you sign up!

Evening bump!

Just got another green for Youripodtouch. Soon enough i will have a free ipod touch at my door! If you want to get started follow the link in the OP or PM me i will help you through it all.

Bump!

Been playing Super Mario Galaxy, quite a lot of fun! Can't wait to get assassin's creed today at Circuit City! (only because they price match 110% :p)

Bump!

Can't wait for Call of Duty 4 to ship for free! I ordered a bit late so it is my fault it is not already here :(

Bump!

Want to get guitar hero III, Mass Effect, Call of Duty 4 or Rockband for free? Just click the link in my sig or the op. You can also PM me for tips!

Bump!

Call of Duty 4 shipped today for free! I cant wait to finally play it! You can get your game free as well in no time at all. Click the link in the op and i will help you get going! PM me!

[quote name='Mrcapcom']didnt notice this was 3 pages saw info for OP thnx tho[/quote]

np, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Bump!

Going to pick up a few more sex pistols faceplates for 1 cent down at best buy. They are great if you want to paint your own design.

bread's done
Back