Altimit Corporation - .hack//GU Fan Community - Win dot hack stuff!

brianmoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
311 (100%)
Hey there.

I just found out about this .hack community which I think must have seriously just started tonight as I was seriously the 10th member to sign up. I really enjoy the games and even have one of their box sets. This deal is similar to the recently started Konami Stars or Slime Knights (and the layout looks totally the same), cept this is for the new .hack//GU game and the prizes are all .hack stuff. One of the projects is to take a pic of your .hack stuff for 75 points, so I'll probably do that tommorrow.

http://altimitcorp.com/altimit/index.html?fuseaction=account.register

So thought I'd let people know as you have a good chance of build up points right away here. I actually won stuff on the TalesUnderground forums, so I know its actually possible to win stuff.

Added NOTE: FORUM BUG - If you delete one of your posts on the forum, the system automatically bans your IP and you won't be able to access the site from your IP address. It happened to me and was talked about on the forums. So just a quick warning.

You can use the below banner to sign up if you like. I'm also on Konami Stars and Slime Knights too as brianmoy. To use me as a referal, you can click the banner below, or just use the website above if ya don't like to give others points.

I'll probably eventually be buying the game anyways since I have 1 thru 3 and one of their box sets. (I know 2 people that find the Anime boring, but I even liked that too) The plush guy looks cool.

I wish they had action figures too though.

Forum seems to have some issues. Occasionally, the forum gets wierd error messages and you can't access it. Also its not as easy to use and as polished as the great looking CAG. ;) Although CAG is one of the best laid out forums I've seen imo.

[quote name='nfslangley']signed up under lucreazia...

if any wants to sign up using Nfslangley[/quote]

Signed up under Nfslangley....

Anyone want to sign up using KJAuburn. Thanks...

[quote name='moiety']^ signed up under hernz.

if anyone wants to sign up under me, my username is moiety.[/quote]

signed up under you, I think, well tried anyway.

anyways I'm getmeoutofjoliet. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back