Am I a Moderator?

I must admit that it is a brilliant April Fool's Joke, but I'm glad I wasn't taken. The minute I saw the thread on the front page from the mod's lounge talking about the walmart scam, did I know that it april fool's joke. Pretty good too. I love the one that Crash just posted.

[quote name='Kayden']Hmmm they didn't recommed me... blessings in diguise eh?[/QUOTE]

recommend you for what...me = confused

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']:) No, it's easy to see that it's a joke.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that it was a joke right away because I didn't read anything on there, I just posted that I could see it. It wasn't until other people posted that it was a joke that I actually went back and read it all. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I didn't see that it was a joke right away because I didn't read anything on there, I just posted that I could see it. It wasn't until other people posted that it was a joke that I actually went back and read it all. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's not until you read certain threads that you can see it's all a joke, or at least that it better be a joke. :lol:

the thread in CAG News, Feedback, Site Assistance where Cheapy states some may experience moderator priveleges but to disregard (due to the new vb code) was a very nice touch. :applause:

[quote name='gaelan']I'm glad you were too.[/QUOTE]

I don't exactly remember posting that, but if I did then it was just a mistake. Been super busy and I have been typing super fast, so errors can occur. But I'll reiterate that I wasn't taken because obviously it was a joke and it was easy to tell from the thread on emulators and the thread that was on the front page about the Walmart scam.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't exactly remember posting that, but if I did then it was just a mistake. Been super busy and I have been typing super fast, so errors can occur. But I'll reiterate that I wasn't taken because obviously it was a joke and it was easy to tell from the thread on emulators and the thread that was on the front page about the Walmart scam.[/QUOTE]

oh okay. now that you edited the original it makes a little more sense...watch those fat fingers next time. somebody might mistake you for someone that is easily fooled.

bread's done
Back