Am I lucky or what?

Stinkfinger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
My girlfriend called me at work today and told me she had a surprize for me. Lo and behold she got me a PS3, even more amazing is that she bought it off the shelf at Target! Now it's only the 20gb version, but I still think that's pretty remarkable. Now it's off to eBay for some good ol' holiday price gouging!

Congrats on having the awesome girlfriend. I can't say the same for the PS3 though...:p

PS3s aren't as hard to find at stores from what I hear. I've heard a few friends say they've seen a few on the shelf at Targets and Best Buy.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Please post you Online handle when you get setup, There aren't alot of PS3 owners here to play online with.[/QUOTE]

He already said he's E-Baying it. Someone apparently didn't get the memo that the market fell out.

[quote name='furyk']He already said he's E-Baying it. Someone apparently didn't get the memo that the market fell out.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit I didn't see that.

[quote name='furyk']He already said he's E-Baying it. Someone apparently didn't get the memo that the market fell out.[/quote]

Yeah I did see that, but the 20 giggers are still going for around $750-$800. Not a bad turn around, and all it costs me is a trip to the post office. Let's put it like this, it'll pay for my Wii.

[quote name='keithp']I stopped reading after "PS3"...

"Girlfriend called at work" and "surprise" set the bar WAY too high...[/QUOTE]

It would have been a better story if the PS3 knocked her up and she was having baby PSPs and leaving the OP right?

[quote name='Michaellvortega']It would have been a better story if the PS3 knocked her up and she was having baby PSPs and leaving the OP right?[/quote]

I saw that on Maury today.

Do you sell all the presents your girlfriend buys for you? Sounds like a relationship built on a solid foundation of avarice.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Didnt you get the memo?
[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Thats fucking great.
I usually flirt with nerdy employees to get things for my b/f. If he let me carry his credit card, I could probably get him a PS3 (among other things) ;)

[quote name='Stinkfinger']Yeah I did see that, but the 20 giggers are still going for around $750-$800. Not a bad turn around, and all it costs me is a trip to the post office. Let's put it like this, it'll pay for my Wii.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... trying to justify E-Baying these things to me is like saying you love Allah in Texas. You're not getting any sympathy from me tardscum.

I'm sorry, but if my wife bought me a PS3, I'd be sleeping in the dog house if I put it up on ebay. After she had to go out and find one, and then spend $500 to get it, the last thing she'd let me do with it is turn around and sell it on ebay. Now... if I had found it at Target- that's a whole 'nother ballgame.

If you sell it you'd better spend the money on her or else shes going to burn your house down....

[quote name='Stinkfinger']My girlfriend called me at work today and told me she had a surprize for me. Lo and behold she got me a PS3, even more amazing is that she bought it off the shelf at Target! Now it's only the 20gb version, but I still think that's pretty remarkable. Now it's off to eBay for some good ol' holiday price gouging![/quote]

Ill speak for your girlfriend when I say.

You're a fucking douche.

Oh crap.
What kinda girl spends $540 after tax on a PS3 for her boyfriend? seriously, she screwed his best friend and is making up for it.

i'm sure that PS3 has all sorts of love stink on it.

bread's done
Back