Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a code if anyone has one :) My wife has been wanting this game but I don't like shelling out $45-50 when new games are released, I like to wait til they are in at least the $30-40 range.

If anyone has a code they wouldn't mind sparing to a poor college student, please PM me. Thanks. :cry:

edit: got one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was silly to request a code. Perhaps I underestimated the other CAGers. People seem to be getting their requests filled. So, I figure it's worth a shot. I'd really appreciate a code if anyone has a spare. Thanks to all.

I would appreciate a code as well. If someone can pm me I would gladly provide an ECA code for 10% off on amazon.

[quote name='Mcal15']I would appreciate a code as well. If someone can pm me I would gladly provide an ECA code for 10% off on amazon.[/QUOTE]

Which is against ECA rules and threatens to ruin things for the rest of us that pay for our own ECA and would like to keep the benefits with Amazon.

[quote name='kodave']Which is against ECA rules and threatens to ruin things for the rest of us that pay for our own ECA and would like to keep the benefits with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude. Didn't thnk it was an issue. Thanks for the heads up. Just trying to make a fair trade.

[quote name='autche']^^ Tried using it, but it was already redeemed[/QUOTE]

The one I just posted 5 minutes ago, or the OP?

The one just posted 5 minutes ago; I was within 1 minute of posting when I attempted to use it, but said offer was already redeemed.

[quote name='BladeZ']I got one yesterday too, enjoy:

XAJ4-CARCNS-V4WRCR[/QUOTE]
^^^ Sorry, got to it before you did guys.

Thanks for the code BladeZ. You have my gratitude. :applause:

Got Wii Sports Resort in my Gold Box quick picks today. Does anyone happen to have a spare code to sweeten the deal?

Thanks.

Already got the game with the $20 gift card so here's my code:

XALS-MU3DAY-QWWDSE

Enjoy the game! I really like the swordfighting against various objects.

Hm, from the looks of it, this might be worth purchasing... i'll think about it. =)
151l1259.jpg

I would like one as well. PM me with it if you get one. Maybe I can return the favor. I get lots of BB coupon or maybe we can work something else out.

[quote name='rcros041']XAK8-Q76SK5-2HXG86

Please post here if you use it, that's all I ask.[/QUOTE]

I just used it. My total was $31.39 after this coupon and ECA. Thanks a lot!

I will give someone a Club Nintendo code in exchange for a $10 off code.

Please PM it to me to ensure that it gets through.

[quote name='iGen']I will give someone a Club Nintendo code in exchange for a $10 off code.

Please PM it to me to ensure that it gets through.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't someone just use their 10 dollar off code on Wii sports?

I can offer the following to trade for $10 off code:

Lollapalooza Itunes code--good for 30 preselected songs from Lollapalooza artists (included in Lollapalooza program -worth $30)

OR

$4 paypal

If someone had an extra and would PM me the code, I would appreciate it. I just got the game in my gold box and this coupon+ECA+gold box would have me jump on it.

[quote name='77Pat']If someone had an extra and would PM me the code, I would appreciate it. I just got the game in my gold box and this coupon+ECA+gold box would have me jump on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost 100% sure ECA + coupon won't work. You can only apply one coupon at a time.

[quote name='InFlames215']I'm almost 100% sure ECA + coupon won't work. You can only apply one coupon at a time.[/QUOTE]
Well according to others who have posted in this same thread, you are 100% wrong lol. They say it stacks, but who knows.

*Edit* Someone who was just 7 posts above you lol here: [quote name='kodave']I just used it. My total was $31.39 after this coupon and ECA. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]

I just got one in the mail but already own the game here is a code for somebody, just let others know you got it.

XAY5-V8FS32-57G22P

Gah, still nothing in the mail again today :(. Please PM if anyone has one they do not need, thanks! Will keep at it tryin to grab one off here too in the mean time.

bread's done
Back