Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
XAGK-3ZZCRK-5_4TJ4

Gotta work for my code! Fill in the blank to win the code. Time is running out!
*Hint* It's a letter, not a number.

Was hoping to use my code, but sadly, couldn't get the funds together and it wasn't a high enough priority (don't have a Wii yet, but will someday down the line). So...here's my code:

XA9Q-8TK3K3-K6DQJR

[quote name='Xiemos']XAGK-3ZZCRK-5_4TJ4

Gotta work for my code! Fill in the blank to win the code. Time is running out!
*Hint* It's a letter, not a number.[/QUOTE]

Somebody seems to have beaten me to the punch.

"The promotional code you entered has already been redeemed." I need to develop a better system of guessing or something

For anyone wondering, the missing letter was G. Oh well, still 3 hours left to hope someone posts a code :p

[quote name='dualedge2']Was hoping to use my code, but sadly, couldn't get the funds together and it wasn't a high enough priority (don't have a Wii yet, but will someday down the line). So...here's my code:

XA9Q-8TK3K3-K6DQJR[/QUOTE]
Got it, thanks!

Whats the most degrading thing someone here would be willing to do to themselves and post proof of to get a last minute coupon in the next 2 hours and 20 minutes?

Code is GONE!

Got a code, first to PM me for it gets it for free, will check back at about 11:45PM Pacific.

Try to remember me if you get a cheap MS points code, xbla game code, or Indie Game code

[quote name='Banjora']Finally got it to show up as a quick pick. If anyone has an extra code I would really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

As far as i know the codes expired yesterday 9/15/09 @ 11:59 PST. sorry

bread's done
Back