Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't understand what I did or didn't do to not earn a code from Amazon - did I buy too much, or not enough Wii games from them?

[quote name='xannibal']I still don't understand what I did or didn't do to not earn a code from Amazon - did I buy too much, or not enough Wii games from them?[/QUOTE]

Its not from Amazon, its from Nintendo. You have to be part of the Club Nintendo mailing list or something.

I have one but I'm at work right now...Will give it to the first person that says "I want it" in reply to this post.

[quote name='jecrns831']I have one but I'm at work right now...Will give it to the first person that says "I want it" in reply to this post.[/QUOTE]

"I want it"

[quote name='jecrns831']It's your's[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? That's pretty low.

[quote name='kodave']Quite the fail.[/QUOTE]

Quite the idiot.

[quote name='kell']Are you serious? That's pretty low.

Quite the idiot.[/QUOTE]

It seems like you didn't really read his post other than the "I have one" part...
You didn't respond with the phrase he said would get the code so you didn't get it.
Let's all try to be friendly now...

[quote name='sabanoo']It seems like you didn't really read his post other than the "I have one" part...
You didn't respond with the phrase he said would get the code so you didn't get it.
Let's all try to be friendly now...[/QUOTE]
How about we all be assholes based on semantics.

Yeah I don't understand why I didn't get this code in the mail either. I signed up for club nintendo and registered two games plus I buy wii games from amazon.

Still, thanks to everyone offering codes. Hopefully I'll get one before the deal ends

[quote name='jbrodack']Yeah I don't understand why I didn't get this code in the mail either. I signed up for club nintendo and registered two games plus I buy wii games from amazon.

Still, thanks to everyone offering codes. Hopefully I'll get one before the deal ends[/QUOTE]

Me neither. I signed up way back when Zelda:pH came out for the stylus. I get their occassional emails but no post card for me.

[quote name='kell']Sorry, but this rubs me the wrong way.[/QUOTE]

Why, because someone had a free code, said say "X" to get it, and you paraphrased X instead, so you didn't get it? Other people had to write haikus to try and get a code, and I doubt the losers feel screwed.

Its a free code, he can do whatever he wants with it within legal reason or be as "unfair" about it as he wants. He could have flushed his code down the toilet instead and then no one would have got it.

I wanna say Thanx a million to TheH2s for sending me a code. Smooches.
:) :) Smilez for miles. Thanx again.

To those still looking for codes I wish you all the best. Don't worry you will get a code. There is still some decency left in humanity. You just gotta believe. :)

My 7-year-old and I played Wii Resort at Six Flags Great America and she loved knocking me out in the sword game . . . now I need an Amazon code. :)

Anyone have one?

[quote name='schultzed']My 7-year-old and I played Wii Resort at Six Flags Great America and she loved knocking me out in the sword game . . . now I need an Amazon code. :)

Anyone have one?[/QUOTE]

Well, since you're playing the kid angle...check your pm's in a sec.

[quote name='Callandor']Well, since you're playing the kid angle...check your pm's in a sec.[/QUOTE]

Thanks . . . it is a true story. And the Wii promo at Six Flags worked to get my purchase.

Funny, my 10 year old son has had very little interest in videogames (he'll do some DS playing) but my daughter is my videogame buddy. She cut her teeth on Zelda Windwaker. My wife was amazed when she would start the game and just move along through the storyline (at about 4).

I'm looking for a code as well... anyone willing to share?

For some reason people tend to not want to share with me... :(

I would trade something, but don't have anything to give back right now.

If anyone has an extra code, I would like one, please. For some reason, I never get these mailings from Amazon and I buy a crap-ton of stuff from them... :(

[quote name='Draccius']If anyone has an extra code, I would like one, please. For some reason, I never get these mailings from Amazon and I buy a crap-ton of stuff from them... :([/QUOTE]

Its not from Amazon, its from Club Nintendo

Hello, I have been following this board since its began and have still not lucked out with a code. If anyone can find it in their heart, I will be turning 21 this Sunday, and this would be a great present. My friends and I would greatly appreciate it. If somebody would kindly PM me a code I would be forever grateful. Thanks...

[quote name='kodave']Its not from Amazon, its from Club Nintendo[/QUOTE]

Same deal, then. Platinum and no mailings... I guess I should double check to make sure I am not opted out or something...

AFAIK, it is supposed to be based on your responses to the surveys. They specifically ask where you bought/buy/intend to buy systems and games. I actually never put Amazon on there (focused on the B&M stores) and instead of getting a WSR for amazon, I got a 5$ off coupon for Best Buy instead (vomit).

I'm also looking for a code if someone would like to PM me. This site is blocked from me at work so not sure I'll be able to catch any of the codes that are randomly posted although I will try.

Guess my Club Nintendo membership was no help to me in getting the code in the mail.

TIA.

***Code no longer needed.

I'd appreciate if someone could PM me a code. Otherwise I'll just continue to obsessively check this thread for codes.

Finallly got around to ordering tonight.

I got Sports Resort with an extra motion plus for just under $50 (free shipping, no tax, $6.60 off or ECA and the $10 off code).

Thanks again to Callandor!

[quote name='jecrns831']It's your's[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much to jecrns831. I posted "I want it" literally as I was walking out the door to rush to class, so I didn't even read your reply until now. This was a really nice surprise after just spending over $500 for school books and $368 to get my car repaired all in this week.

I ended up only paying $21.39 for the game after the ECA discount and the $10 off for buying Guitar Hero 5. :D:D:D:D:D

That's an insane deal. Thanks again!

Items: $45.99 Shipping & Handling: $4.49 Super Saver Discount: -$4.49 Promotion Applied: -$4.60 Promotion Applied: -$10.00 Promotion Applied: -$10.00
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif
Total Before Tax: $21.39 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Total: $21.39 Gift Certificate/Card: -$21.39
transparent-pixel._V42752373_.gif
Order Total: $0.00

If anyone has a code to spare me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been wanting this since release but I just can't afford the full price.

I will edit this post if I get one. Thanks!

hey everyone! i would still like a code..please? if it makes a difference, the game isn't even for me, it's for my little sister. PM me if you have a spare please .....Thank you!

[quote name='RoyalT7']When does the code expire? I was lucky enough to get one from here.[/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned September 15th.

Might as well throw my hat in for a code... I'm looking to get the game for some motion plus table tennis.

Hey there, its my 21st birthday today and I would love to snag one of these Wii Sports Resorts. If anybody could find it in your heart and PM me a code, it would be the greatest present ever (well, almost lol). Seriously, though, my friends and I would greatly appreciate. Thanks!

[quote name='daladezman']Hey there, its my 21st birthday today and I would love to snag one of these Wii Sports Resorts. If anybody could find it in your heart and PM me a code, it would be the greatest present ever (well, almost lol). Seriously, though, my friends and I would greatly appreciate. Thanks![/QUOTE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:booty:

Hey everyone, tomorrow one of the Ebay Daily Deals will be Wii Sports Resort w/ Wii Motion Plus. It may not end up being as sweet a deal as having the $10 off code, but I'm sure it'll be cheaper than retail! So don't forget to check in the morning! (around 11am est, i believe)

Got and used one, thanks!

Heya folks.

I'm in need of a $10 off code for Wii Sports Resort. I need to replace the Wii Sports disk my 2 year old decided to sand the floor with (wife's fault!)

Anyone have an extra you could PM me?

Thanks!

I need a code because..um...I'm going to have my butt...removed and uh...I'm sick...and my grandmother is sick too...

I could use a code if someone has one they want to PM... trying to help a friend out and already used mine.

Edit: Got one. Thanks.

I contacted Club Nintendo to request that a coupon be mailed to me, but it appears that CN is sending these coupons out randomly. I decided to bite the bullet and purchase WSR without the coupon. I had $46 in free Amazon credit, so I ended up paying $1 out of pocket. I was hoping to save $10, but oh well...

bread's done
Back