Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
would REALLY appreciate a code from someone. got a nephew's Bday coming up and i'm pretty broke. the 10 dollar off code would bring it in my price range for him. i would really appreciate this.

thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got one. THANK YOU GOOD SIR!

[quote name='HarkenSlash']Willing to trade my code for an ECA code. PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to do the reverse (ECA for $10 off), or trade a copy of Frogger for XBLA

[quote name='HarkenSlash']Willing to trade my code for an ECA code. PM me.

Edit: Gone[/QUOTE]

I was about to tell you that trading for an ECA code bullshit because trading ECA codes is against the rules of the ECA, and could potentially ruin ECA for the rest of us who bothered to pay and support the organization...

...but then they went and made ECA membership free today with that magazine code, so I guess ECA is ruining the Amazon discount for everyone because there's no way its going to last with all of Slickdeals, Fat Wallet, and CAG having ECA accounts.

Hell, you probably have your own ECA account now. Guess you should have asked for something better.

does anyone still need the 10$ off code? Im asking because a friend of my mine decided not to purchase it so i have a free code floating around, expires on the 15th

...so I just rented this and found that I actually love the game. Would appreciate a code if anyone has any to spare..please PM me. Thank you CAGers!

[quote name='boatack13']I need a code because..um...I'm going to have my butt...removed and uh...I'm sick...and my grandmother is sick too...[/QUOTE]

Too funny might as well try the tactic as many other have been. Cute.:D:applause::roll::bouncy:

[quote name='xbox_mole']Do the ECA 10% discount codes and the Wii Sports Resort Amazon Card codes stack?[/QUOTE]

To the best of my knowledge, yes.

I'd love to find out for myself, though, if anyone happens to have a spare code...

[quote name='xbox_mole']Do the ECA 10% discount codes and the Wii Sports Resort Amazon Card codes stack?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Make sure you do the $10 off promo first and then the ECA coupon second. Don't know why it won't stack the other way but it won't.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Yes. Make sure you do the $10 off promo first and then the ECA coupon second. Don't know why it won't stack the other way but it won't.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the tip!

Thanks! Used the code, it worked with ECA and came out to $32.29 :D . I had the ECA coupon already applied before I put in the code, so I guess it works both ways. Once again, thanks !

[quote name='stoned99']code up for grabs

XA7P-ZRHXA3-K3GMED[/QUOTE]

some lurker used it and didnt post that he used it...

i'm still looking for a kind soul

[quote name='apathylad']I have a code, but I was debating whether I should trade it, sell it, or give it for free...I'll decide later I guess.[/QUOTE]

You'll want to decide fast if that code has the expiration date I think it does :p. If you try and trade or sell, you'd better hope somebody responds quickly. Unless they mailed out a separate batch that have a different expiration, these codes were set to expire on the 15th.

Yeah never got a code from anyone either. ECA member too so this would be a nice cheap pickup, otherwise I'll likely never get this game honestly. Help someone have a reason to turn on their wii again and clean the dust off :)

I would give a couple bucks Paypal to anyone who gives me a code.

EDIT: Paid for one, thanks utopianmachine!

^^ Thanks but i tried to use it and it said its redeemed already.. Wow lurkers are quick to get it.

i now find myself in need of a code as my son has asked for this for his birthday... i'm actually a little surprised here. i thought this would be like the punchout thread where codes were a dime a dozen...

if anyone has a spare to share i'd appreciate it.

I will trade Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade game for a $10 Wii Sports Resort code. I just got one from a friend.

Anyone interested, PM me!

hey guys I still have my Wii sport resort code, Since todays the last day to cash out on it those who PM'ed me can you send it to me again. After you use the code please post it up.

Huh, I thought mine expired later. Well, PM me if you want one. I'll pm it later today to multiple posters. Fastest to check their pm's/checkout of Amazon get to use it.

I guess since they started mailing these out a week after release we won't be seeing any Metroid coupons since were almost a month out already. :(

I tried giving this one away in my regional room, but no one seemed to want it. I just realized today was the last day for it. So, if anyone wants it, here it is...just please post when you use it so everyone else knows.

Code gone

Enjoy!

[quote name='GibbGA']I tried giving this one away in my regional room, but no one seemed to want it. I just realized today was the last day for it. So, if anyone wants it, here it is...just please post when you use it so everyone else knows.

XAJ6-X7VUV3-6SZP8F

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Appreciate the kindness. Thanks a bunch! :D

[quote name='GaMeReVX']Appreciate the kindness. Thanks a bunch! :D[/QUOTE]

Awww, too slow. If anybody still has one of these, I would thank that person very, very kindly for it.

bread's done
Back