Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone been able to get this code to work for them today? I got a new code but it keeps saying that it can't be applied to my order. The only thing in the order is Wii Sports Resort. :( Is there some requirement I'm unaware of?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Received a code in the mail today. :) Anyone know if it can be used for a used copy of Wii Sports Resort?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it's on the card (as I haven't received one myself) but those promos usually have a stipulation of "Must be sold by and shipped from Amazon in order to qualify"

Still sitting and hoping they send me one, though maybe they shipped them out regionally (or at least since you're in Charlotte that's what I'm going to hope so I can keep being delusionally optimistic). Sorry for having your quote in my semi-rant, but it's funny how they've sent these out. Some people who don't even own a Wii have gotten these, and I got Platinum in Club Nintendo last year, marked a majority of my registered purchases from Amazon, and even have my Wii registered on Club Nintendo...yet I haven't gotten a code. Oh well, here's to hoping.

[quote name='Nirron']Not sure if it's on the card (as I haven't received one myself) but those promos usually have a stipulation of "Must be sold by and shipped from Amazon in order to qualify"

Still sitting and hoping they send me one, though maybe they shipped them out regionally (or at least since you're in Charlotte that's what I'm going to hope so I can keep being delusionally optimistic). Sorry for having your quote in my semi-rant, but it's funny how they've sent these out. Some people who don't even own a Wii have gotten these, and I got Platinum in Club Nintendo last year, marked a majority of my registered purchases from Amazon, and even have my Wii registered on Club Nintendo...yet I haven't gotten a code. Oh well, here's to hoping.[/QUOTE]

I think they probably figure they already have you in their back pocket. ;)

ive been an amazon member for awhile, but i never received anything from them in the mail....is there something i have to do go onto their mail listing or is it just completely random?

[quote name='blackwaltz34']ive been an amazon member for awhile, but i never received anything from them in the mail....is there something i have to do go onto their mail listing or is it just completely random?[/QUOTE]
The code isn't from amazon its from nintendo, I've never bought anything from amazon in my life and I received it.

Received a code in the mail today. :) Anyone know if it can be used for a used copy of Wii Sports Resort?
Why would nintendo send you a coupon for a used copy when they won't make ANY money off it?

[quote name='11440']XAZS-R7JP2P-5JXGEW

Please post when used.[/QUOTE]

Used, but not by me. Sigh. Anyone willing to share with me? I'll love you forever! :D

[quote name='11440']XAZS-R7JP2P-5JXGEW

Please post when used.[/QUOTE]

Just used it! I got lucky too, I haven't been keep complete track of the thread, and just happened to check it at the right time.

I should probably get a code too, if I do, I'll be sure to post it, just wanted to use one in case I never got a code in the mail.

I've got a spare code that I'm not going to use, the first person to PM me about it will get it. I'll make sure to update my post whenever I end up giving it away.

Edit:

And it's gone! Sorry for not updating sooner, my internet went out last night so I had to just deal with it this morning.

I have a code I wont be using either. Damn me and my early adopting ways. First one to PM me that has a "join date" earlier than my own gets it (just to mix it up a bit).

...and it's gone. Picked up by JCDenton.

I finally figured out that this promo does not combine with a $30 code from an amazon trade-in. I opted to use this code and save my $30 code for something else.

I have a code, shoot me a PM if you are interested in trading for it. (I'd take a Pepsi Rock Band cap winner, Axe/Target MSP code, XBLA code, paypal, etc)

[quote name='BladeZ']I can't believe you people are trying to sell a free coupon you got in the mail. Unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

Just free market forces at work. How badly does someone want a code? Willing to pay/trade ________________ for it. It is worth different things to different people. But ultimately the buyer decides.

I would greatly appreciate a code if anyone is willing to part with one. Been trying for 6 days now to get a code with no luck. Just PM me if you can.

I think it is fair to ask for something in return. Especially if you are asking for something that the trader probably got for free themselves.

Anyone remember the Punch Out!! codes a month or 2 ago? There were tons more codes VS the amount of people using/wanting them. Quite the opposite with this game.

Still waiting to see if I get one of these. I received one for Punch-Out, but unfortunately by then I had already bought the game, so into the trash it went.

[quote name='Mr. Undisclosed']The code isn't from amazon its from nintendo, I've never bought anything from amazon in my life and I received it.
[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing that up....now i need to figure out why i never get anything from nintendo in the mail

Still waiting if anyone has a code they like to give away. Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote name='blackwaltz34']thanks for clearing that up....now i need to figure out why i never get anything from nintendo in the mail[/QUOTE]
If you ever made an account at anytime on nintendo.com, did you happen to turn off snail mail delivery in your account settings? I'm sure that's one of the main reasons people who have accounts on Nintendo's website aren't getting stuff via regular mail.

I'm sure mine is set to off (I think I turned all my email ones off too), which is probably why I never get anything in the mail from Nintendo.

[quote name='opportunity777']Even people on SD weren't selling codes.[/QUOTE]

Well to be fair there are cag members that are much worst than sders.

wow...i just got incredibly lucky. i got the $10 off coupon in the mail today AND wii sports resort is in my gold box.

i cant believe it appeared in my gold box again so soon. it was there about 10 days ago for $42 (its $43 and some change this time).

now only if i had eca....

If anyone has a free Rolando code; I'll give you the $10 off code. I was waiting for this code for almost 2 weeks and it finally arrives; too bad I bought the game before today =( PM please

[quote name='FriscoDude']If anyone has a free Rolando code; I'll give you the $10 off code. I was waiting for this code for almost 2 weeks and it finally arrives; too bad I bought the game before today =( PM please[/QUOTE]

I got a code from FriscoDude! Thanks for being such a generous CAG!:D

I'd be extremely gracious to anyone who would give me a Wii Sports Resort coupon, as my brother threw ours away without knowing it.

[quote name='diamond556']I'd be extremely gracious to anyone who would give me a Wii Sports Resort coupon, as my brother threw ours away without knowing it.[/QUOTE]

Did you seriously sign up for CAG just so you could beg? pathetic

[quote name='Snake2715']How to you get an item goldboxed?

What is the savings there?[/QUOTE]

5% savings. I can't post links since I'm new :roll:

Google ~> "Panning for Gold! or how to manipulate Amazon's Gold Box picks." it will take you right to the post.

[quote name='POMusashi']I also have a Rolando code I'd be willing to trade for a Wii Sports Code. I didn't know they were still valid. PM me if interested =)[/QUOTE]
3T9TNPRXPYEW

Make sure the Rolando code works first before sending me the Resort code. I got the Rolando code from someone electronically.

Anyone kicking around the idea of buying The Beatles Rock Band, I will trade the code that will give you access to the Pre-order Club for a Wii Resort code.

I'm looking for a live code for Sports resort. I just signed up for the nintindo club and since I'm not much of a gamer I'll share any codes I get that I don't use.

[quote name='POMusashi']I also have a Rolando code I'd be willing to trade for a Wii Sports Code. I didn't know they were still valid. PM me if interested =)[/QUOTE]

All Rolando codes expired.

Blumpies5, I would really appreciate it if you gave me the code. :) I have been trying to get a code for a few days now. I'd love to have wii sports resort!
Please send me a PM and thanks!

[quote name='blumpies5']I have a code available but am not sure who to give it to[/QUOTE]

Can I trade you the code for some club nintendo points?

I got in the mail today a postcard from Nintendo offering $5 off WSR at Best Buy or $10 off if bought with an extra M+. I never got the one for amazon myself, though I traded for one. It's funny that I didn't get that but did get the Best Buy one. FYI it is only good in-store with the postcard in hand.

**EDIT** I was given a code - thanks! :)

>>
I'm also looking for a code. If anyone has one, PM me please. I belong to Club Nintendo but I haven't gotten a postcard. If I end up getting one after I already have a code, I'll pass it along.

And if this is your attitude, "Since the demand is ridiculously high, I cannot give it away free." - then I'm not interested. I don't have anything whatsoever to trade but I do post/give away codes for whatever games I'm not getting for myself.

For those who have not bought this, I would suggest you wait until it drops dramatically, it's really not worth the money IMHO, that's just me though.

[quote name='fshaia']For those who have not bought this, I would suggest you wait until it drops dramatically, it's really not worth the money IMHO, that's just me though.[/QUOTE]

Well, with the code it brings it down to 34.99...and if you want to think about it this way, you are paying only 14.99 for Wii Sports Resort since the Motion Plus is 20 dollars. ;) I think that is a pretty good deal.

Edit: Nevermind! Abb4life has given me a code! Thank you so much! :)

bread's done
Back