Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm officially giving up on getting one of these (in the mail that is). Perhaps I'll get my hopes up if others start reporting next week that they received one, I may jump back on board my hope-wagon, but I guess this is almost a blessing for me. I do want the game, but I already want so many other games, and Nintendo isn't hurting too badly for my money right now.

I'm not above begging for a code usually, but considering my desire to simply get my own code, and the ratio of people with codes to people (and seemingly quite a few who registered simply to ask for a code :p) without codes approaching something like 30:1, I think I'll bow out.

I need to get this, thanks for posting codes everyone.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='fshaia']For those who have not bought this, I would suggest you wait until it drops dramatically, it's really not worth the money IMHO, that's just me though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you will see a price drop too quickly. This is the #1 selling video game on Amazon for the first 3 weeks of release. It may go on sale yes, but a price drop from $49.99 MSRP, not until 2010 at the earliest.

[quote name='quiznut1']I don't think you will see a price drop too quickly. This is the #1 selling video game on Amazon for the first 3 weeks of release. It may go on sale yes, but a price drop from $49.99 MSRP, not until 2010 at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

I would agree. Has anyone seen Nintendo drop the price on ANYTHING in the Wii generation? I don't think so.

I haven't played mine too much yet, but I agree it should have been priced around $40 max to begin with. It is mainly a better wii play with a $20 attachment. I think if you got the punchout code, you will probably also be mailed this one.

Hey - would love a $10 off code.

Looking to purchase this, tiger (at $30), and an extra wii motion - but I need to order today to get it in time for an upcoming vacation.

Gracias

[quote name='theflicker']Oh, I have code too. Just post when it's been used:

XA3T-UCWHHT-J2KWN7[/QUOTE]

FYI, Somebody used it :(

Oh well...

I would also love a code! If you have a spare, unused one feel free to send it my way via PM =) You would make my day ^_^

Thanks from the bottom of my heart,
loamhedge80

I'm still looking for a code for this!!! If someone could PM me I'll share any game coupons I get in the near future with them. Might be a little while since I just signed up at the Nintendo home page & amazon in the last couple of days.

At least I was able to get the Tiger woods 10 deal. These are the only games I'm getting for a while so I'll share any goodies that come in the near future.

[quote name='Deona']Well, with the code it brings it down to 34.99...and if you want to think about it this way, you are paying only 14.99 for Wii Sports Resort since the Motion Plus is 20 dollars. ;) I think that is a pretty good deal. [/QUOTE]

Yea, I meant to say if you had to pay full price, but still, unless you need the motion plus for something else you are still paying $35 for the whole thing, and I just don't think it's worth it, but again that's just me.

I'm willing to trade a $5 mp3 download code for Amazon for a Wii Sports Resort Code if anybody has an extra one. PM me if interested

If anybody has a spare code, i'd be interested. I was excited to see a wii sports post card in the mail today, but it was from NoA for 5$ off best buy. :barf:

[quote name='ispeshaled']Interested in a code...PM me please![/QUOTE]

Do you have a code or are you asking? If you have one I will gladly take it.

[quote name='Taboner']I'll sell mine for $5 paypal:D[/QUOTE]

You could always be really nice and give it out to someone:D

[quote name='opportunity777']For days, he's been trying to sell that code.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i noticed when i looked back farther in the topic. You would think that if you got a code for free that you weren't going to use you would give it out for free, but thats just me. Oh well to each their own.

just got the missus a wii for her birthday today. was looking for the wii sports resort. a code would help out greatly.

thanks in advance

Pre-Ordered Wii Sports with ECA for about 40 bucks back in June and it was delivered the day after release day. Just got an e-mail saying this...huh?:

Item: Wii Sports Resort
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B001COQW14
Reason for refund: Item not satisfactory

Here's a the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $2.50

yeah, you'll get an email saying something along the lines of how in a routine check of recent orders they realized that you paid $2.50 more than the current price.

What's funny is that I actually paid less because i used the ECA discount.

Anyway, I need another Wii Sports Resort.... will someone be so kind as to share a code?

[quote name='jcarlon']Pre-Ordered Wii Sports with ECA for about 40 bucks back in June and it was delivered the day after release day. Just got an e-mail saying this...huh?:

Item: Wii Sports Resort
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B001COQW14
Reason for refund: Item not satisfactory

Here's a the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $2.50[/QUOTE]

Glad it wasn't just me! And here I thought they screwed up and gave me a credit because I complained about the condition another order I placed arrived in (CD with a cracked jewel case).

But this makes it more mysterious as to what exactly this $2.50 credit is for?? And can they "un refund" us when they notice the screwup?

[quote name='quiznut1']I don't think you will see a price drop too quickly. This is the #1 selling video game on Amazon for the first 3 weeks of release. It may go on sale yes, but a price drop from $49.99 MSRP, not until 2010 at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

Could buy it used from someone

bread's done
Back