Amazon announces Bioshock 2 Collectors Edition - $87.96 360 / $99.96 PS3

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
PS3 - http://www.amazon.com/BioShock-2-Special-Playstation-3/dp/B002I0J7C2

Xbox 360 - http://www.amazon.com/BioShock-2-Sp..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1265463895&sr=1-3

$99.96

41fPP9IvmOL._AA280_.jpg

Looks like the set includes a few posters, cards, a book about Art Deco designs, and a collector box.

---

Update 1/20/10 - pre-order for PS3 and get a Big Daddy outfit for you Home avatar :lol:

ref=amb_link_37969842_3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Swift900']I ended up ordering the Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition off of ToysRUS.com last week because I had a $60 GC from purchasing Bayonetta and Darksiders last month. It arrived yesterday and upon opening it I find to my surprise that they sent me the CE for the wrong console.

I just got off the phone with a very nice woman in TRU.com's customer service department and they are sending out a return label, which should arrive asap. Once they receive my copy, they will send out the correct copy.

I'm still pissed off about this though. I mean, I placed the order last Tuesday. It just arrived yesterday and it is the wrong damn console. Shit. Maybe I've been spoiled by doing the vast majority of my shopping from Amazon and am overreacting a bit, but I want to play the game![/QUOTE]

If you're trying to get it for xbox it's 87.96 at Amazon right now.

[quote name='perdition(troy']I'm thinking this CE is going to end up just like the arkham CE, so I'll wait a bit for it to drop some more.

Thank you though![/QUOTE]

That's usually the way it goes. Remember the GTA IV special edition?

[quote name='tsl141']That's usually the way it goes. Remember the GTA IV special edition?[/QUOTE]

yep, sure do. i have one sitting in my room from gamecrazy that I picked up for $20 :lol:

The price went back up? I was planning on ordering it today too....

*edit* Well I tried asking customer support if they would sell it to me for the 87.xx price tag. I would have ordered it sooner but I didn't have the cash. Sadly the email reply, the rep said he could not honor the price. Any suggestion, or just wait for another price drop? I really just want to buy it from amazon as freeshipping, no tax, and I have store credit there.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back