Amazon - B1G1 50% Off (select games & accessories)

[quote name='leopaw']I don't believe ToysRUs carries it either.[/QUOTE]

according to their website they do, which is kinda why i was hoping amazon would have it on their sale

If there are any games specifically you're looking for be sure to keep checking. I just noticed that Amazon added Kinect Sports which wasn't on the list when I first made the post.

999 is a part of this deal but i can't find anything else to couple it with... i wanted Golden Sun but that isn't happening it seems.

Some good deals but not a fan of all the price raises.

With all the awesome deals amazon has been having I can't really complain though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny_dante
im kinda disappointed i didnt see Golden Sun anywhere, guess i'll get it at toyrus

[quote name='leopaw']I don't believe ToysRUs carries it either.[/QUOTE]

I saw a boatload of Golden Sun at my toysrus. They should should have plenty to sell.

For those wanting Dance Central and/or Kinect Sports.

The offer shows up on both product pages but they are not listed in the promotion and the discount is not applied at checkout. I took a chance and ordered both, then emailed Amazon. This morning I had an email that said they were in fact a part of the promotion and the appropriate credit had been issued to my account.

So $36.74 each. Not an incredible deal but the cheapest I've seen them yet.

[quote name='vermadas']Has anyone gotten this to work by buying 3 WoW time cards? I added one to my cart, changed the quantity and that didn't work. Then I tried adding them to my cart from the promotion selection window one buy one and that did not work either.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me just fine with 2 in my cart last night, knocked $15 off at checkout. Is there a reason you're trying it with 3?

[quote name='etcrane']Worked for me just fine with 2 in my cart last night, knocked $15 off at checkout. Is there a reason you're trying it with 3?[/QUOTE]

Oh! That's me just being stupid... This is B1G1 50% off not B2G1 free (doh!)

[quote name='Number83']World of Warcraft time cards are included...2 cards (120 days) for $45. Nice pick up just in time for the expansion.[/QUOTE]

This alone makes Amazon's B1G1 50% off deal so good. Go go Cataclysm! :lol:

Amazon's doing a bad job exposing these deals considering I check them every day, yet didn't see this until coming here!

I can't say for sure, but even with this deal I think most of these games could have been bought cheaper earlier if you were looking. A bunch of them have been red stickered at Target for weeks - Endless Ocean, Red Steel, Sin & Punishement 2. Metroid has been between $20 and $25 on several occasions. Kmart has several PS3GH for $20 this week.

ahh, guess I'm just all dealed/shopped out.

Damn it, why would they have NBA Jam for PS3, but not 360?

I was totally going to do a deal, but that ruined it for me.

Well poop, I want to order Star Ocean: First Departure for the PSP, but none of the other stuff I want to buy qualifies for the discount.

[quote name='Easystride']Does anyone here use the Ear Force DSS? If so, got any brief impressions?[/QUOTE]

It's a great product. It truly simulates 7.1 surround sound. I use my X31's when gaming online and use a pair of Sennheiser HD555 Pro's when gaming offline. The difference the DSS makes is AMAZING! Sounds much better than my very expensive surround sound system.

[quote name='aceattorney']Would love to jump on Ear Force DSS 7.1 Channel Dolby Surround Sound Processor and Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset for $114.52, but I can't seem to justify the cost.[/QUOTE]

I just want the DSS.

[quote name='JDMoney']It's a great product. It truly simulates 7.1 surround sound. I use my X31's when gaming online and use a pair of Sennheiser HD555 Pro's when gaming offline. The difference the DSS makes is AMAZING! Sounds much better than my very expensive surround sound system.[/QUOTE]

Friend of mine has the DSS and he swears by it. I'd loooovveee to pick one up for my Sony MDR-V6.

[quote name='JDMoney']It's a great product. It truly simulates 7.1 surround sound. I use my X31's when gaming online and use a pair of Sennheiser HD555 Pro's when gaming offline. The difference the DSS makes is AMAZING! Sounds much better than my very expensive surround sound system.[/QUOTE]

Dang it! I wasn't even thinking about picking up the Ear Force DSS until you guys mentioned it. I just got the X11 as a gift basically and am now thinking about picking this up...

[quote name='egonpax']Dang it! I wasn't even thinking about picking up the Ear Force DSS until you guys mentioned it. I just got the X11 as a gift basically and am now thinking about picking this up...[/QUOTE]

It will instantly turn your X11's into X41's. You won't be disappointed if you pick it up.

[quote name='JDMoney']It will instantly turn your X11's into X41's. You won't be disappointed if you pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Thanks for the recommendation. Now to find something to get with it! :)

Only thing that interests me is Gran Tursimo 5. Would've been all over this if the Move bundle or Move controller was included, but oh well. Maybe Best Buy will price-match the TRU sale since I have some Reward credit there and their selections are always better anyways.

[quote name='rjejr']I can't say for sure, but even with this deal I think most of these games could have been bought cheaper earlier if you were looking. A bunch of them have been red stickered at Target for weeks - Endless Ocean, Red Steel, Sin & Punishement 2. Metroid has been between $20 and $25 on several occasions. Kmart has several PS3GH for $20 this week.

ahh, guess I'm just all dealed/shopped out.[/QUOTE]

So after poo-poohing the TRU sale this morning I went to Target and bought 3 games even though I said I'm done. Sin & Punishement $12.48, White Knight Chronicles Int. $12.48 and Super Money Ball: Step and Roll $7.48. On the bright side, I paid $32.50 for 3 games and the current Amazon trade-in value is $29.25. S&P2 and Monkey Ball may be going to GS next weekend ;-)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wish I could find a buddy that wanted to go in on the X11+DSS combo with me. I'd order the X11s together and the DSSs together to save more money.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for someone to go in on the DSS too... I need more friends.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']im sorry if this hasbeen asked before in this thread so if you buy 1 get half off do any of the games still give you 10 dollar game credit?[/QUOTE]

where does any of the games give you a 10 buck game credit

maybe a 10 buck xbox live credit but i havent seen a 10 buck game credit in months

Man, why can't starcraft 2 be part of this? I woulda bit on the x11's and sc2. Oh well, more money in my pocket for another time.

[quote name='slidecage']where does any of the games give you a 10 buck game credit

maybe a 10 buck xbox live credit but i havent seen a 10 buck game credit in months[/QUOTE]

it was on the black ops page just a couple days ago

[quote name='FQRizzo']Are the X11's worth it? Or do they feel too low-end?[/QUOTE]

Even though I haven't had that much time with them yet, I really do like them. They actually feel well built. Better than I thought they were going to be.
They produce good sound and I recommend them.

The only negative that I, and quite a few others, have found is that there is a constant hissing noise when there isn't any sound. Something about it being powered through USB - and possibly not engineered correctly. I actually don't find it that annoying for me. I just turn down the volume so no biggie.

Bought DJ Hero 2 and GT5, but I'm only going to resell gta5
Too bad they didn't have more games

bread's done
Back