Amazon - B1G1 50% Off (select games & accessories)

Bought DJ Hero 2 ($39.99 thanks to today's music deal) and 9 Hours, 9 Person, 9 Doors (newly-released DS game) for $57.50. Pretty psyched!

Would've been nice if NBA 2K11 for 260 was part of this deal. No NBA Elite kind of made the game discount-immune.

Was tempted by Gran Turismo 5, but I never play racing games long enough to warrant admission. Also thought about Boom Blox 2, but didn't have another $20 game to lump with it. Front Mission was tempting, but it's no longer a strat/RPG.

[quote name='ohboy10451']got the X11's & Forza 3 PH for $67.36 w/tax. Included $10 credit I received from live chat :)[/QUOTE]

Since my order the X11's have dropped in price about $7. Talked to a rep through chat and I will be refunded the difference once it ships. This is why I ALWAYS deal with Amazon! :applause:

[quote name='linkbear']Would anyone recommend the DSS for X31s?[/QUOTE]

A big yes! I have this combo. They work together great.

[quote name='rpgfan']Does Amazon ever price match video games?[/QUOTE]

Not on an individual basis. If they notice a price of a competitor on their own, or have enough people use the "Tell us about a lower price" link on the product page they choose to match, they have matched several. Unfortunately, even in their best days of giving you the lowest price within 30 days of ordering, they haven't done price matches for single customers.

[quote name='rpgfan']Does Amazon ever price match video games?[/QUOTE]

lots of games are already cheaper than competitors, and think about free shipping and no tax (most states)

[quote name='ohboy10451']Since my order the X11's have dropped in price about $7. Talked to a rep through chat and I will be refunded the difference once it ships. This is why I ALWAYS deal with Amazon! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's pretty awesome of Amazon.

[quote name='Psybuster']Ear Force DSS + Rock Band 3 Keyboard would be sweet...if I didn't already buy the keyboard a couple weeks ago :([/QUOTE]

Same here man. I would've saved a good chunk of change there. :( Ah well. I've saved/spent a good amount just by being on CAG so :)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Anyone know how long this is going on? Or how long TRU is going to run theirs?[/QUOTE]

Not unless someone else knows, but I don't think we know when Amazon will end theirs.
TRU is until 12/11 - Saturday. Most B&M stores are a week from Sunday until Saturday.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Picked up two Battlefield's, trade in is 26-27 so about 14 for one, awesome![/QUOTE]

I did this as well. Although after a little research I found out that the Ultimate Edition isn't really that "Ultimate" after all. New DLC is coming out Dec 21st. I honestly don't get this. Why make an ultimate pack if you're going to release a $15 Expansion a few months down the road...

I might just trade both copies in and make $10. I was excited to get the Ultimate edition for $14, but now I'm just kind of soured on this expansion BS.

I say you could play the BFBC2 base game until your eyes bleed. If you haven't played any of that yet then you really don't have a complaint. If you don't want the expansion don't get it but don't let your idea of what an ultimate edition should be persuade you from playing what is already a great game.

[quote name='Larishet']Its a lame deal. They marked games BACK up to 100% just for this promotion. This deal is FAKE.[/QUOTE]

yea, but all of tru prices are msrp too

[quote name='Larishet']Its a lame deal. They marked games BACK up to 100% just for this promotion. This deal is FAKE.[/QUOTE]

I certainly wouldn't just blindly trust any deal; always do your own price checking. But because of an unrelated price drop being combined with this 50% off, I ended up getting a good deal on two games I was planning on buying anyway.

Took advantage of this deal earlier today for BC2.

Bought 2 for $40.XX and locked in TIV for $54 for both copies. I may have a spare VIP code to give away if a buddy of mine won't need it.

[quote name='Aliens']Eligible on WoW time cards... that's pretty lucrative actually[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to the time cards? Or are they sold out? The only ones I can find are from GoGamer.

[quote name='aznhero913']Took advantage of this deal earlier today for BC2.

Bought 2 for $40.XX and locked in TIV for $54 for both copies. I may have a spare VIP code to give away if a buddy of mine won't need it.[/QUOTE]

Hey, do you know if Amazon will take the games opened? And without the extra DLC or VIP codes?

[quote name='Flesseck']Hey, do you know if Amazon will take the games opened? And without the extra DLC or VIP codes?[/QUOTE]

Yes they do take games even though the DLC code is used. I talked to a amazon rep and they said yes, also i used a borderlands game of the year dlc and put a trade-in for it, and the gift card was given to me a few days ago.

I put the dlc card back in the box as well even though it was used. (just as a precaution)

No they didn't. (Also note their prices fluctuate sometimes) Gran Turismo 5 is sitting at 6 below MSRP and it's a new game yet to be on sale anywhere else.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Just a heads up, GTA 4 complete dropped to 29.99 and is part of this offer[/QUOTE]

Only for PS3 Version.

I just picked up Starcraft 2 Collector's edition and the Triton 720 AX headphones for $179.99. I also picked up two grip iT analog grip covers for $7.48. Not too shabby.

[quote name='zane_7849']Sad that the Playstation Move and Navigation Controller aren't a part of the sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would have made it an awesome deal. Fortunately I was able to pick them up at Toys R Us, but it took more than one trip to find them in stock and I had to pay tax.

[quote name='SKEETER']any idea when this sale ends?[/QUOTE]

I think it goes on until Christmas.

Does anyone think they will put up Front Mission evolved for the sale again?

[quote name='teknikalei']Do you have a link to the time cards? Or are they sold out? The only ones I can find are from GoGamer.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the ones sold by Amazon and eligible for the sale were gone a while ago.

[quote name='blahtastic']They're price matching TRU's weekly ad...last day is today.[/QUOTE]

I thought that it was the holiday ad which was for the whole month and not the weekly ad.

[quote name='zeke222']I thought that it was the holiday ad which was for the whole month and not the weekly ad.[/QUOTE]

The holiday ad is for the 17 days of deals (where each day there's a deal on a specific genre). The B1G1 is a weekly price match.

[quote name='sdclippers']How much were the Trition 720 AX Headphones going for?[/QUOTE]

$130, which seems to be around the going price on the net. From the reviews i've read they are pretty impressive. Kinda excited to try em out on Monday.

bread's done
Back