Amazon Black Friday Blu-Ray & DVD Sale

[quote name='bullsrfive']videogames section took like 10 mins to fully adjust[/quote]

Not if they were already in your cart, they adjusted almost immediately. WTF? I need to get on the road to B&M.

Ugh, only have the movies they have pictured on sale. Off to the B&M, LOL. Didn't they say "Why stand on line for a limited selection"...isn't that what just happened? LOL! Good luck everyone!

[quote name='SuperJedi']Blu-ray? Or just SD?[/quote]

C'mon...do you seriously think a Blu-Ray would be $1.99? Common sense man. :roll:

The pages are up but worthless. Even trying to check out with them like a package deal fails. By the time this is finished I might as well wait for the stupid TRU thing to go live in 51 minutes.

Ooh, and on top of that my order with Crystal Skull I placed yesterday just went to "Shipping Soon" so I can't cancel if it does go below $16.99. Grr.

-HM

gotta be a technical problem. I'm not willing to believe that Amazon is content to sell Iron Man for $25.99. Not buying it! (pun blatantly intended)

Ha ha, wow. I had a $4.99 Pan's Labrynth and a $6.99 Rambo in my cart to use as filler to get free shipping when these other "deals" went live. I'm glad I went ahead and purchased them with my Fallout 3 order instead.

[quote name='lawdood']C'mon...do you seriously think a Blu-Ray would be $1.99? Common sense man. :roll:[/quote]

It's Amazon... LOL

[quote name='lawdood']C'mon...do you seriously think a Blu-Ray would be $1.99? Common sense man. :roll:[/quote]

its 4am over here, there is no common sense at this time :lol:

[quote name='NJMane']They have about a minute until I say fuck it and go back to bed. I have work at 11. I woke up at 12, 3 and now 5.[/QUOTE]

I stayed up until 3. My father in law woke me just before 5 as he headed out... boo.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I feel retarded refreshing the page every 30 sec to see if they change the prices yet.[/quote]

I hear you man... and we KNOW that most are going to be 15 with transformers at 9.99 and American gangster and shooter at 13 something...

This is actually pretty funny... the excitement built for an hour to the worst sale page I have seen in years... classic. Dont get me wrong, super disappointing but this is why I love cag, we all get to go through it together.

I was expecting under 15 BR's, AS PROMISED:
Ironman.jpg

And yet, Iron Man is $25. WTH?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I was expecting more than 6 Blu's.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

me too, plus i was actually expecting them to be UNDER 15$ like advertised.....silly us...

I have Transformers on HD DVD... is there any reason to upgrade to Blu version? I don't feel like waste $, even it's very cheap though.

my eyes hurt... lol... ive pressed refreshed at least 100 times on five different windows to check if theres any changes... >.< come on Amazon youve already taken 200+ dollars from me today

The Iron Man deal is coming... just give it time. I think I'll be F5'ing for at least another hour if need be.

eh, can''t complain, still a shitload cheaper than most (if not all) places. Just wish they'd hurry the hell up, I have things to do :\

bread's done
Back