Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading the bitching on here is hilarious... are all you guys CAG newbies? If not, you should remember Amazon did the same thing last year and probably the year(s) before that. The best deals will start coming Thursday. Anything before then will usually be more expensive. So yeah, wait for the better deals and skip all this pre-BF stuff.

Reading the bitching on here is hilarious... are all you guys CAG newbies? If not, you should remember Amazon did the same thing last year and probably the year(s) before that. The best deals will start coming Thursday. Anything before then will usually be more expensive. So yeah, wait for the better deals and skip all this pre-BF stuff.
Winner winner chicken dinner. The retailers are all trying to "start" BF earlier and earlier. Wolve is right on, the pre-sales are always yawn-worthy for CAGs, but they are just baiting the sales and trying to get early shoppers to jump at lesser deals. Similar in a small way to the going out of business sales where everyone jumps on terrible deals early.

Last year, the really great stuff started to hit around 12:01am on Thursday....so stay up late if you can, cause that's when the don't blink sales start. It's been like this for years, the only thing that changes is the start time. It used to be Friday early AM, then it was late-day Thursday, now it's Thursday early AM. Just keep watching and waiting. This is trash now....but I'll bet Amazon price matches almost all of BB, Wal-mart and maybe a few GS prices at some point starting Wed/Thur/Friday.

Off-gaming, I did bend on an early BF deal. Amazon mostly matched the BB Blu-ray sales, so I grabbed Breaking Bad Seasons 1-5 and Wilfred S1 for around 12 each. Breaking Bad S2+S3 were $2 more each, but since I saved on tax and the longer shipping time with my Prime membership it was worth it. Now I'm hoping to not be embarrassed by an even lower price on Black Friday.

Well I at least bought DmC today for $10.  Really bummed about BL2: GOTY's Amazon Price but hey at least I have Gamestop to get it at $30

Count me in for $10. I'll sell it if I don't like it. Can't imagine it's that far a deviation from the originals.

Edit: Correction. In for $5. Had a promo code from one of their gift card promotions. Sick deal!

DmC for 10 bucks is a really good price, I'll probably pick that up, I just have to find out what to add to it to get free shipping within 15 minutes.

Well, the BL2 GOTY deal might have blown, but DMC for $10?  Yes, please!

Grabbed DMC and The Puppeteer (currently PMing BBY for $19.99).  Weird thing is, total before tax was $29.98, but it still qualified me for FSSS.  Great deal on two games I've been wanting to play. 

I'm confused I saw it for 10 but when I added it it was still 22.xx, and this was about 1 minute in. Am I missing something or was this just because it was sold out instantly when the deal went live?

Got DMC for the PS3 since 360 went super fast. Haven't played a DMC game in years so looking forward to it whenever I can get around to actually playing it.

Wow those DmC's went quick! I've wanted to play this since it came out, and at a price point of $10, I'm in. Actually, I had some Amazon credit, so I got it for $6.58 yay me! :razz:  This gives me hope for the next coming amazon black friday lightning deal prices! Let's have fun everyone!

I'm confused I saw it for 10 but when I added it it was still 22.xx, and this was about 1 minute in. Am I missing something or was this just because it was sold out instantly when the deal went live?
Did you do it from the product page or from the lightning deals page?

You have to add it from the lightning deals page in order for it to register the promotion. Regardless, it's sold out now. :(

Did you do it from the product page or from the lightning deals page?

You have to add it from the lightning deals page in order for it to register the promotion. Regardless, it's sold out now. :(
From this page - http://www.amazon.com/b?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&node=8021566011#

Under "current deals" I clinked on the picture that said 9.99 for DMC & it brought me to it's page on amazon with the 22.xx price and even when I added it to my cart it was still the same price.

Well, the BL2 GOTY deal might have blown, but DMC for $10? Yes, please!

Grabbed DMC and The Puppeteer (currently PMing BBY for $19.99). Weird thing is, total before tax was $29.98, but it still qualified me for FSSS. Great deal on two games I've been wanting to play.
I read somewhere with lightning deals it counts it as if it were the previous price for the free shipping. But i'm not sure if it would have counted DmC as the 22 bucks, or the 29.99. So i guess if it was the 22 bucks + Puppeteer 20 = 42 bucks > 35 so free shipping.

What a fuckin joke. Even an old fucking Xbox360 game (DmC) sells out in under 3 minutes when they put it on sale. Ridiculous.

I was gonna pull the trigger. But the $35 shipping cost them my money. Game is already $19.99 on most stores. I can wait. 

I was waiting for DMC deal but busy feeding dogs and 100% claimed by the time I checked. Luckily I was able to get on early wait list for ps3 version and got it. Supposedly the 360 version runs a little better, but for me DMC will always be a PS series ^^

I read somewhere with lightning deals it counts it as if it were the previous price for the free shipping. But i'm not sure if it would have counted DmC as the 22 bucks, or the 29.99. So i guess if it was the 22 bucks + Puppeteer 20 = 42 bucks > 35 so free shipping.
Yeah, that's what I figured...I remember they stopped doing that a while ago though if I remember right. In any case, glad it's still active during these BF days. :)

But they did go quick. I personally had no issues. Ever since I upgraded my modem to the SB6141, my connection screams and I have no issues with AMZ LD's. Better practice my trigger finger though, because this DMC deal may be a direct indicator of what the LD's will be like on BF. :lol:

Thought the Skylanders Giants 3DS lightning deal wasn't supposed to start until 9:10 am PST, did it start early? Still managed to nab it, had to pay shipping though cause I couldn't think of anything else to add. One of these days I'll drop the 80 bucks for Prime...
About prime. You can share prime membership between friends/family. Only the primary member gets instant video, everyone gets free shipping. The primary person invites u by putting in your email address and day and month of birth. Amazon then sends u the invite. You accept it by putting the primary person's email and day and month of birth. Viola. U both have free shipping. I think its up to five per single prime account. Now u all are spending $15-20 a year for prime. I started sharing my cousin's account. If only i can get more to join then it'll be cheaper than $40 for me per year.

About prime. You can share prime membership between friends/family. Only the primary member gets instant video, everyone gets free shipping. The primary person invites u by putting in your email address and day and month of birth. Amazon then sends u the invite. You accept it by putting the primary person's email and day and month of birth. Viola. U both have free shipping. I think its up to five per single prime account. Now u all are spending $15-20 a year for prime. I started sharing my cousin's account. If only i can get more to join then it'll be cheaper than $40 for me per year.
I did not know that, that sounds like a really cool feature. I feel like they still give discounts on amazon prime to college students.

Assuming Amazon hasn't changed anything, it should be the pre-lightning deal price (not the list price), so your calculation looks right.

Added DMC to cart.. but Shipping is too much for me.. 14.98 with shipping. so i thought its not worth buying. Is their anyway to get Amazon prime free lol. Already used my free trial few months ago. not worth paying 70+$  coz i rarely use Amazon

Added DMC to cart.. but Shipping is too much for me.. 14.98 with shipping. so i thought its not worth buying. Is their anyway to get Amazon prime free lol. Already used my free trial few months ago. not worth paying 70+$ coz i rarely use Amazon
Hopefully more people cancel so I can get mine. How do you tell your position on the wait list? Refreshing the page tells me nothing new.

bread's done
Back