Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I either skipped over it or they aren't having any kind of sale on the Injustice Ultimate edition. Dammit that's the only game I was going to buy for myself.

Does anyone willing to help me to buy two games? Please pm me. I will appreciate for your help. Thanks.

I will pay you back via paypal.

Ps3 Fifa 14

Ps3 battlefield 4

Pretty good price.

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (PS3 and Xbox 360) $14.99 at amazon.

You will be fine. Amazon usually has enough stock for like 5+ minutes.

Hopefully that Rayman is a GS price match. Also it's good to know if I don't find BF4 at Wally World, I can try for Amazon.
The last couple of years I was mostly successful but there were a few things that were pretty much instantly gone. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

Lightning deals don't get automatic free shipping. Last year I had to look for fillers to get the Sly collection. luckily I only needed $15 of stuff. I wish they had waited until after the holidays to raise the free shipping amount.

hopefully i can get a vita 32gb memory card at a decent price, plus maybe vita games lower their price...

I was waiting on that Red Dawn/ Act of Valor blu-ray combo but I set my price at $15. 

edit...Red Dawn is free with amazon prime so i dont think ill purchase this time around

This is a horribly silly question but I was checking out the Games Calendar, and I notice on one of the days Kingdom Hearts remix will be on sale at 12 Noon Pacific time, the problem is I have to go to work at 9 eastern time so I am going to miss it. There is no way to pre select the lightning deal and add it to my cart is there?

This is a horribly silly question but I was checking out the Games Calendar, and I notice on one of the days Kingdom Hearts remix will be on sale at 12 Noon Pacific time, the problem is I have to go to work at 9 eastern time so I am going to miss it. There is no way to pre select the lightning deal and add it to my cart is there?
No, unfortunately. :cry:

take your break right around 3pm?

Can't seem to find prices listed anywhere, which is odd, considering they've always listed what their sale prices were going to be in the past. It's also annoying, since I'm not going to stay chained to my computer if I can't tell if what I'm interested in is going to drop to a price I'd be willing to pay.

Can't seem to find prices listed anywhere, which is odd, considering they've always listed what their sale prices were going to be in the past. It's also annoying, since I'm not going to stay chained to my computer if I can't tell if what I'm interested in is going to drop to a price I'd be willing to pay.
Yeah. It also makes it impossible to plan your purchases, or, if you're like me and give lists of things to other people so they know what to buy you for Christmas, it makes it impossible to tell them what to buy.

It's pretty annoying, tbh. This kind of approach basically leaves the sales to people like us in CAG. Random shopper mom isn't going to be waking up at 3am to get a game when its price is at its lowest point. Not even announcing the prices ahead of time means that's even less likely to happen. I suspect we'll have tons of people buying stuff at B&M locations due to this. For whatever reason, Black Friday/Cyber Monday stuff just isn't being handled correctly to maximize sales, IMO.

Yeah. It also makes it impossible to plan your purchases, or, if you're like me and give lists of things to other people so they know what to buy you for Christmas, it makes it impossible to tell them what to buy.

It's pretty annoying, tbh. This kind of approach basically leaves the sales to people like us in CAG. Random shopper mom isn't going to be waking up at 3am to get a game when its price is at its lowest point. Not even announcing the prices ahead of time means that's even less likely to happen. I suspect we'll have tons of people buying stuff at B&M locations due to this. For whatever reason, Black Friday/Cyber Monday stuff just isn't being handled correctly to maximize sales, IMO.
Yeah and I definitely agree with you, the irony is I work at Walmart but I don't see that many good deals happening even with having the drop on it lol.

Thanks guys for answering my question btw, I was just hoping I could somehow bypass it but I guess not. Hopefully Kingdom Hearts Remix will still be cheap somehow and somewhere :p

I hope you guys get the things you want.

I was also fascinated that Bioshock Infinite was not one of the games offered... I have been waiting forever to play that.

Yeah and I definitely agree with you, the irony is I work at Walmart but I don't see that many good deals happening even with having the drop on it lol.

Thanks guys for answering my question btw, I was just hoping I could somehow bypass it but I guess not. Hopefully Kingdom Hearts Remix will still be cheap somehow and somewhere :p

I was also fascinated that Bioshock Infinite was not one of the games offered... I have been waiting forever to play that.
Bioshock Infinite will be $19.99 at Gamestop :) And it was $12.99 used on Gamefly. I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon had it for $20, just wouldn't be a part of the lightning deals.

To bad I got borderlands 2 last black friday I still haven't even beaten it yet, also the borderlands 2 deal on the calender when you hover over the ps3 version it says 360 and the 360 version says ps3.

KH is going on sale at 12:01 AM PT, so that would be 3:01 AM ET. You don't have to worry about missing it while you're at work. You have to worry about staying up late/getting up early.

It's a 12 am not noon

Where are you seeing KH being on sale at 12am? I'm not see it in the lightning deal or Black Friday deal section when I search for upcoming, active or missed.

Doubt I'll get all the items on my list for the price I want (or if Amazon will have them for BF) but trying to get a 32in HDTV ($100), Bluetooth Headphones ($30+), Wireless Mouse ($10), Chromecast ($25 - $30) and a 3DS XL ($135 - $150, might get this from CowBoom though).

This is all my current Christmas shopping list though. Trying to get my whole Family gifts again. Have no idea what to get for my grandmother or mom. Getting my mom the Chromecast but she doesn't have Netflix, Hulu nor any intention to use Google Play though Youtube would be good. Might get her something else but it's the best thing I can think of right now.

I got them both Nook HD+ 32GB for mothers day so they don't need a tablet. Rather not get them something generic like a coffee maker or dvd box set of a tv show. Any suggestions?

Oh, nice. I wish they'd have that for there other deals so I can figure out when I'm going to have to mash "buy now" for the 60" Vizio deal.  

Wow thanks for the heads up... I quickly glanced over and thought it was 12 Noon. Well if I have to work at 9 AM I supposed 6 hours of sleep is more than enough lol.

You guys really need to stop being so helpful...

But seriously thanks so much for the correction.

I'm also thinking about jumpin on that borderlands 2 goty deal, should i do it guys or do you all think amazon will also have it cheap on friday?

I'm also thinking about jumpin on that borderlands 2 goty deal, should i do it guys or do you all think amazon will also have it cheap on friday?
I would get it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact that I bought all the DLC a while ago on XBL digitally. I rather have this disc instead but oh well.

I would get it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact that I bought all the DLC a while ago on XBL digitally. I rather have this disc instead but oh well.
yeah i think i am gonna get it if they price match best buy and gamestop.

can someone tell me how to get to these calenders from amazon itself? i go to the black friday section and i go to the video game section, but i dont see a link to the calender

Is this only happening to people who placed the order right before it went OOS? Cause I ordered mine when the sale went up and mine says "Not yet shipped"
I ordered mine as soon as they put the calendar link up, I was just randomly clicking. 6 hours later I got a cancellation email. But it never reversed the charges to my credit card or refunded my Amazon credit. I also just got a Your Order has now Shipped message. For the record I am a prime member and I paid for 1 day shipping, because I was leaving town Wed morning. All in all I had $100 credit extra all of my Choice hotels points so I am out $105 out of pocket.

I would post the screenshot but I don't have enough posts yet.

Does anybody know if the lightning deals are going to have free shipping? I don't have prime but might sign up if they don't offer free shipping with the lightning deals.

can someone tell me how to get to these calenders from amazon itself? i go to the black friday section and i go to the video game section, but i dont see a link to the calender
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=vg_homepage_quicklinks_calendar?ie=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=0KRZPCXEG4WF3B2JR6V0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1674843782&pf_rd_i=409566

No Bioshock Infinite deals on consoles :( Does anyone have or know of any deals for Bioshock Infinite, either console
If you don't mind buying used, wait for a gamefly sale. They have been offering it for $10-$15.

The Bioshock Infinite triple-pack for 14.99 is a pretty decent deal...I'm not sure, but I think the keys are separate, so if you already have the first two games you could trade or sell them or whatever. Just double-check that first. :)

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-Bioshock-Triple-Download/dp/B00DOD0TZG/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1385381729&sr=1-1&keywords=bioshock+triple+pack

It's currently live.

Edit: Ah...consoles. Yeah, different thing. :)

bread's done
Back