Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Only things I want are KH 1.5 and Theatrhythm, assuming Amazon is the cheapest. But why do they have to start at 3am EST
where do you see the times

o found it

i can say if that is all they are going to have this is the FIRST year i wont get anything from amazon

Thanks Cheapy!

Noticed that the 40" Samsung I bought last week just dropped another $25 so I submitted the low price guarantee form.  Hope it works!

Games wise I will try for Last Of Us and maybe a couple others.

Is Amazon testing how stupid buy crazy people get around this time that they put a friggin PSP game in their lightning deals?

Awe, I was kind of hoping they would have Assassin's Creed IV on sale (unless I'm blind and missed it on the calendar) so I wouldn't have to go anywhere on Friday XD.

Don't forget, Amazon has been known to switch up and remove these during the week. So if you don't see something on here that's in another retailer's ad, Amazon will still probably match it at some point this week.

Don't forget, Amazon has been known to switch up and remove these during the week. So if you don't see something on here that's in another retailer's ad, Amazon will still probably match it at some point this week.
yeah, amazon sometimes pull something like that at the last minute

It's going to be 19.99 at Gamestop. Amazon just had it at 29.99, didn't they?
Yeah it was $29.99, but I had got mine for $25 LE, figure they wouldn't have it on the actually BF list since it was on pre-BF, anyway I have a lot of amazon gift certificates saved up, so I'm not going to gamestop.

I just logged into my e-mail and got a message that my order for a BF PS3 was canceled. Almost had a heart attack until I saw another e-mail that says it was shipped. The shipped e-mail was sent 8 hours after the cancelation e-mail. Has a tracking number and everything.

Whew, happy I didn't check my e-mail earlier. :razz: :D/ :)

Lol bestbuy did that to me on my GTA5 2for1 preorder. Its great when you you get that tracking number email indicating you are getting the game.

Of course the two things I want this week are both at 12:01 on BF. Elder Scrolls Anthology and Kindom Hearts 1.5. Need to decide which I want most and try to grab both. Hopefully they'll have enough stock to last a few seconds so I can switch between tabs!

Few things I want to try for...trying to get both KH games, Elder Scrolls, and Last Light all at 12:01 on the 28th will be difficult if not impossible, so I will prioritize...not worried about getting the others I want...have had good luck in the past, hopefully will again this year.

Of course, I wanted to pick up FIFA 14 more than anything and it would naturally be going on sale about midway through the first half of the football game I'll be attending Thanksgiving night...meh.

Of course the two things I want this week are both at 12:01 on BF. Elder Scrolls Anthology and Kindom Hearts 1.5. Need to decide which I want most and try to grab both. Hopefully they'll have enough stock to last a few seconds so I can switch between tabs!
you can open two browser windows side by side. click add to cart for both of them and the second one you click should show you a cart with both items.

You will be fine. Amazon usually has enough stock for like 5+ minutes.

Hopefully that Rayman is a GS price match. Also it's good to know if I don't find BF4 at Wally World, I can try for Amazon.

I recently picked up a 3DS.  That Kingdom Heart 3DS game, is that card based or is it more like the KH 1 & K2 in terms of gameplay?

I recently picked up a 3DS. That Kingdom Heart 3DS game, is that card based or is it more like the KH 1 & K2 in terms of gameplay?
It's not card based.

Its fugly though. It's like it was made for the DS but it had too much crap in it so it needed better hardware with a small screen so it got ported to the 3DS or something.

People who were bitching about Mirror of Fate lagging wont last a minute with it.

think its like KH1 and 2

It's not card based.

Its fugly though. It's like it was made for the DS but it had too much crap in it so it needed better hardware with a small screen so it got ported to the 3DS or something.

People who were bitching about Mirror of Fate lagging wont last a minute with it.

Thanks to both you. I'll watch the price on it and if its a good deal I'll probably pick it up since its more like KH1 & 2.

Does Anyone knows Amazon going price drop these games on BF ???

Killzone triology 
Heavy rain 
God of war saga collection
Deomon souls
Metal gear Solid  Collection
Resistance collection 
God of War: Ascension

Does Anyone knows Amazon going price drop these games on BF ???

Killzone triology
Heavy rain
God of war saga collection
Deomon souls
Metal gear Solid Collection
Resistance collection
God of War: Ascension
2 yes

3 no

2 maybe

But seriously, the only things we know that are on sale is whats posted in the calendar.

I've done Amazon lightning deals in the past but for some reason their BF deals page looks like the end of the world. Any easy way to make sense of it? It seems like most people on even SD can't find the really cheap TVs.

If you add 2 items to the cart and the total is over $35 shouldn't it qualify for free shipping or both items must be over $35.
I was under the impression that Lighting Deals always include free shipping. Did that change recently?

bread's done
Back