Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
How do we know beyond and last of us will be $25? I don't see that value anywhere.
heKTNBC.jpg
Thanks, doesn't show up on mobile.

Yeah, I am also truly shocked that Dead Space 3 for both systems is still under 10% (360) and 37% (PS3) claimed after an hour! Michael Jackson for Kinect at $18 flies off the shelves at 97% claimed in under 5 minutes, yet DS3 sits there over an hour.

On a scale of 1 to Amanda Bynes, how broken is Sim City at this point? Have they been actively improving it? That price still seems too high.
Britney Spears. Things have calmed down but are still broken beneath the makeup in fundamental ways.

You don't want to stick your computer in crazy, IMO.

Yeah, I am also truly shocked that Dead Space 3 for both systems is still under 10% (360) and 37% (PS3) claimed after an hour! Michael Jackson for Kinect at $18 flies off the shelves at 97% claimed in under 5 minutes, yet DS3 sits there over an hour.
hey its thriller baby, you can't beat it, i will stop now....

Im really confused. Are all of those games going on sale tonight at 12:01am? Nothing is coming up so far because it says it starts on the 28th. It is the 27th today. maybe im missing something... heres the calender btw... http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_395449502_2?ie=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-top-1&pf_rd_r=1T4SYMES0592WHPYNQ8Q&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1673177882&pf_rd_i=409566
This! Anyone know how this will work? I'm interested in Metro: Last Light, but the sale appears to start at 3:01AM EST (12:01AM PT). I can always set my alarm...

I bit on DS3 for $10.  Even though I just traded in my copy of DS1 to BBY for $10 and I never played it.  I guess that means I need to look into get that back again.

This! Anyone know how this will work? I'm interested in Metro: Last Light, but the sale appears to start at 3:01AM EST (12:01AM PT). I can always set my alarm...
Yes I'd like to know this too. Was hoping to get something on that list of games, but don't see it anywhere.

Uhh...what happened to all the games that were listed as going live at 12.01am Nov 28th on the Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals link? On the lightning deals page itself, it lists the next deal as Batman Arkham City (again?) at 9.10am.
I've found Amazon's site very frustrating to use this week. Many items haven't been showing up on mobile. In addition, there have been multiple instances when I've added a Lightning Deal to my cart and the deal didn't actually take. Fortunately, the items weren't popular so I still nabbed them.

Overall very glitchy this year. FIrst-world problems.

I've found Amazon's site very frustrating to use this week. Many items haven't been showing up on mobile. In addition, there have been multiple instances when I've added a Lightning Deal to my cart and the deal didn't actually take. Fortunately, the items weren't popular so I still nabbed them.

Overall very glitchy this year. FIrst-world problems.
Totally agree. I've made 3 lightning deal purchases and two of them charged me the regular price. I had to send a message in to customer service to get them to fix it. Annoying.

what price was Red Dead Redemption GOTY supposed to be? It's $15 currently (the same price it is in the BF ads) so were you expecting some kind of lightning deal for it to be cheaper?

Amazon didn't give me the deal on Dead Space 3 and now it's not letting me claim it despite it not being in my cart, saying it's already "claimed." Any ideas around this?

How good do you guys think my odds are on getting the PS3 console bundle? Are the 360s and PS3s going to sell out instantly?

I can't believe only 15% are claiming Dead Space 3 at $10. WTH people?

Also, interesting that 37% of PS3 and 10% of xbox = 15% overall.
I've spent the last 30 minutes catching up on CAG and just read this. Assuming that all the copies would be claimed by now because I'm late to the party, I slowly got my way to Amazon-

I CANNOT believe there was still PLENTY of copies of DS3 for both systems available, especially after seeing how quickly lightning deals have been selling out all week, and those were for far inferior games at far inferior prices. I'm just shocked.

I haven't even gotten to DS2 yet, but I couldn't pass up 3 for $9.99. More deals like this, Amazon, and less like most of the other "deals" you've had this week on games.

I agree a bit about the other games but DS3 was a let down. It just felt like cash grab more than anything else. DS2 itself was stretching it a bit as DS1 was a good standalone story and a game. DS 2 had some vaild story points to touch and some changes to address from the 1st. DS3 was just a random third person shooter. The whole feel of Dead Space was gone.(IMO)

I've spent the last 30 minutes catching up on CAG and just read this. Assuming that all the copies would be claimed by now because I'm late to the party, I slowly got my way to Amazon-

I CANNOT believe there was still PLENTY of copies of DS3 for both systems available, especially after seeing how quickly lightning deals have been selling out all week, and those were for far inferior games at far inferior prices. I'm just shocked.

I haven't even gotten to DS2 yet, but I couldn't pass up 3 for $9.99. More deals like this, Amazon, and less like most of the other "deals" you've had this week on games.
I think a lot of video game buying is presents for kids by bargain shoppers. Ds3 doesn't fit that bill. And they probably had a ton available too.

DS2 was fantastic.

they probably had a gajillion, and it was probably a lower percent because they had extra 360 copies because i guess people weren't buying 360 copies lulz

I bit on DS3 for $10. Even though I just traded in my copy of DS1 to BBY for $10 and I never played it. I guess that means I need to look into get that back again.

Amazon has Dead Space 3 (Xbox 360 or PS3) for $10.

Linky.

Click view lightning deal to select your option and get this deal

I'll probably buy it even though I haven't played 2 yet and still don't even have 1. Anybody know whether the PS3 or 360 one is better?

Did Prof layton ever get fixed?
Hahaha. Nope. I clicked on some expired deals and Layton was there with 0% claimed.

I agree a bit about the other games but DS3 was a let down. It just felt like cash grab more than anything else. DS2 itself was stretching it a bit as DS1 was a good standalone story and a game. DS 2 had some vaild story points to touch and some changes to address from the 1st. DS3 was just a random third person shooter. The whole feel of Dead Space was gone.(IMO)
It's still easily worth $10. DS3 introduced the bane of modern gaming, microtransactions. Luckily, its not too hard to do without them. But you're right - it's more shooter, and less atmospheric horror game. But the coop was surprisingly fun and definitely recommended.

And like Mass Effect, even a disappointing entry in the series is still better than most of the crap out there, IMO.

Yeah, is it not possible that they have more copies or does every game have a certain limit of stock?
No clearly it's not the same stock per platform, which was the point of my post about 37 and 10 yielding 15% overall. It had nothing to do with people buying ps3 or Xbox.

bread's done
Back