Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
really wish theaterythem would go on sale already so I could catch some Zs. Got a lot of cooking to do tomorrow and lucky for me thats the only game i want out of tomorrows deals, unless they price match tales of xilla and/or suddenly have a sale on disgaea d2
Just a quick word to a fellow niche RPG player: Best Buy had D2 used to ship yesterday and they were running a B2G1 on used games. Not sure if that's still going on, but I picked it up for pretty cheap.

Worms Revolution Extreme is on sale right now for $7.59, When Vikings Attack is fun, Atomic Ninja's, Divekick (My 11 year old sister/everyone loves how stupid fun this game is). All of these have crossplay with PS3.

Also LBP, Touch My Katamari maybe? Rayman Origins. Aside from those, PS+ wouldn't hurt.
Thanks for the suggestions. I have PS+, just not crap on the PS4 yet.

Just a quick word to a fellow niche RPG player: Best Buy had D2 used to ship yesterday and they were running a B2G1 on used games. Not sure if that's still going on, but I picked it up for pretty cheap.
ah thanks for the heads up but i prefer to buy games(especially niche games) new to support publishers & developers.

also out of curiosity, i live in NY and unfortunately I have to pay tax on anything I buy, there wouldn't happen to be a way around that? I know on PSN all I have to do is change my address but if I do that on amazon it would no longer ship to me, correct? was always curious about this but never bothered to look it up.

So what's everyone here waiting around for?

I'm hoping Saints Row IV goes on sale like it says in the calendar even though it's not listed as an upcoming Lightning Deal. This is really confusing but my wife wants Les Miserables at 1:30 so at least I'll be staying up for something if Saints Row falls through.
My older son wants Metro: Last light. Pretty much all I'm hanging around for.

It's in HD and comes with 2 full games man, plus a little movie. 2.5 will have KH2 and BBS, which are two other games. $20 is a steal IMO. I can't wait to relive my memories in yummy HD goodness.
I don't know man. Chain of Memories is just a port of a port and I played that shit on my GBA and wasn't impressed. If they had done like what Sony did with GOW and put KH1+2 in one package and all the garbage games in another I'd be way happier than this 1.5 and 2.5 BS.

I don't know man. Chain of Memories is just a port of a port and I played that shit on my GBA and wasn't impressed. If they had done like what Sony did with GOW and put KH1+2 in one package and all the garbage games in another I'd be way happier than this 1.5 and 2.5 BS.
if you want a KH games without the BS filler stuff then that means you also want Birth by Sleep in the bundle as well since its pretty much Kingdom Hearts 0. :D

Lego Marvel Super Heroes for PS4/XO is $40 bucks now. Anyone here play it? I loved the older Lego games but I heard this one is open world or something? And anyone know if the next gen looks noticeably better than current gen version?

I've been looking for an extra PS4 game to get now that I've exhausted my launch titles.

There are two listing for Kingdom Hearts. The standard is $20. The LE is $60. That LE is just the artbook one, right? MSRP for that is $40. Why are they charging $60?

It's also 11 years old. Like I said, it's not even the full package, ergo not worth the full price. $15 tops.
It's got I and Chain of Memories. I paid $40 Day 1 for the LE and it's worth every penny.

ah thanks for the heads up but i prefer to buy games(especially niche games) new to support publishers & developers.

also out of curiosity, i live in NY and unfortunately I have to pay tax on anything I buy, there wouldn't happen to be a way around that? I know on PSN all I have to do is change my address but if I do that on amazon it would no longer ship to me, correct? was always curious about this but never bothered to look it up.
Newegg and Gamestop instore using trade credit. There are some smaller online game stores that don't charge tax like NISA. Anyway NY got screwed by the Amazon tax way before other states (was 1 of like 7 or so states that got taxed despite NOT having physical offices or warehouses like the other states).

Lego Marvel Super Heroes for PS4/XO is $40 bucks now. Anyone here play it? I loved the older Lego games but I heard this one is open world or something? And anyone know if the next gen looks noticeably better than current gen version?

I've been looking for an extra PS4 game to get now that I've exhausted my launch titles.
Doesn't look much better. Load times are way better. This one's fun... just like all Lego games :) Has sort of a Lego GTA feel to it at times.

That's cool. Sounds like we've all played it, and you haven't, so feel free to ignore those of us who've actually played these versions of the games.

So what's everyone here waiting around for?

I'm hoping Saints Row IV goes on sale like it says in the calendar even though it's not listed as an upcoming Lightning Deal. This is really confusing but my wife wants Les Miserables at 1:30 so at least I'll be staying up for something if Saints Row falls through.
yeah I posted about the same thing a little while ago about the calender vs black friday lightning deals as well. no one seems to be responding.

I'll be that guy:  I'm hoping for a decent sale on Call of Duty Ghosts for the Wii U.  The other platforms have all gone on sale, but that one has remained expensive.  I like the play on the gamepad. 

I want Rayman. Not sure how much the price will drop to though. It's still near retail right now, so I doubt it drops past $35.

Any other retailers supposed to have Rayman on sale?

god dammit, just checked the calender and the ps+ codes go on sale at 3am est :mad: why cant it just be at like 10am est or something, why must us east coast folks always get the short end of the stick

KH1.5 is the final mix that never came out in NA and comes with COM which is hd remodel like the 1st game for ps2 and other is a movie from the 3ds gam.

Saint's row is discounted as well for $29.99 but it's the digital code for ps3, also dragon crown is the same price.

Hmm, how fast do Nintendo games usually drop? Is this a good deal?
I'd also like to know this. I've had my eye on Animal Crossing New Leaf for awhile(I've never played animal crossing before) and I'd like to buy it but it must be really cheap first though, just in case I don't like it, cause you know, very few companies believe in making demos anymore.

Is it confirmed that it will be $49 during the sale? What am I staying up for? :)
I was referring to the other platforms. I bought that game at launch and hated every single minute of it. Don't get me wrong, the campaign is sweet. But the MP is the same ol trash.

I'd also like to know this. I've had my eye on Animal Crossing New Leaf for awhile(I've never played animal crossing before) and I'd like to buy it but it must be really cheap first though, just in case I don't like it, cause you know, very few companies believe in making demos anymore.
Check the secondary market for previous games in the series. Nintendo games tend to hold their value. If you are interested in New Leaf, it's a steal at that price in terms of content. It's a joy to play.

bread's done
Back