Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to target last night at like 12:30am and they had a shit load of ps3 bundles left, as well as the xbox 360 bundles. I mean a LOT. The last of us + another game I forgot, bundle. I was tempted but I had to pass since I want a ps4!
I'm sure they have them in stock and they'll relist them eventually, but I'm afraid it won't be for the 200$ sale price. :p And I want to order the bundle from Amazon specifically.

And hey, it's the best period to buy the console! Tons of good games, free online, etc..

I received Red Dead Redemption today (bought it for $10 in a lightning deal on Wednesday), and as some of us feared, it is the regular edition even though the image was clearly of the GOTY. I'm currently talking with customer support.

wow - anyone notice a third party lightning deal? very odd.

EA Sports Active 2 from DealTavern. 29.99!! ahahahaha
Third-party lightning deals tend to occure from time to time, there have actually been quite a few third-party video game lightning deals this week. It has to be a third-party item that is fulfilled by Amazon in order to qualify as an eligible lightning deal.

What I find rather amusing is the fact that a lot of these "lightning deal" discounts have been the steady price of that product for the past few days/weeks, only to marked up a few hours before the lightning deal so it can be discounted again to the same price.

Debating on getting assassins creed III for 15 bucks. I havent played IV yet though it looks fun because i have all the other games in my backlog. The only thing keeping me from snagging it is if they have a GOTY edition or something coming out. Was there much DLC for it? I remember somehting about washington becoming a king/tyrant. Any word on an ultimate/GOTY edition coming down the pipe? Id assume it was a given but when i thought about it i dont think theyve released ANY GOTY editions for the other AC games

so what do you guys think? Safe to snag, or is there any chance of a GOTY soon?

Debating on getting assassins creed III for 15 bucks. I havent played IV yet though it looks fun because i have all the other games in my backlog. The only thing keeping me from snagging it is if they have a GOTY edition or something coming out. Was there much DLC for it? I remember somehting about washington becoming a king/tyrant. Any word on an ultimate/GOTY edition coming down the pipe? Id assume it was a given but when i thought about it i dont think theyve released ANY GOTY editions for the other AC games

so what do you guys think? Safe to snag, or is there any chance of a GOTY soon?
I'd say snag it. The price is right, and I really don't think they would have a GOTY version. Like you said, none in the past have. I'm just speculating here though.

I am thinking whether I should buy $10 more the limited edition...
id say ya at that price. Honestly though the only kinda cool thing is the pouch. The vita cover is cheap and crappy. Lithograph is nice but small, and the soundtrack is just ok. If you want the pouch go for it otherwise pass

So I had a friend at GameStop last night who was in line for a ps4 and she asked me if I wanted her to pick one up for me, and I told her yeah! then a hour goes by and I'm thinking to myself, do I REALLY need it now? I just picked up so many games on 360 that I should play before I got a ps4....so then I said no its okay. Now I'm sitting here wanting it again... fuck!
lol i know that feeling. Honestly, like i said earlier: unless your dying for a new system just wait till about march or april. Thats when games will start coming out for it. Its not like theres any real sales or deals on the system right now anyway. If there were that would be a different story but you'll pay the same now as you will then and you'll actually have stuff to play then

Ok, Amazon is starting to piss me off. Am I the only one who saw Dead Island Riptide listed on the games calendar for black friday week for 9:10am PST today? It never showed up on the lightning deals list. I refreshed the calender at the time, and it even said there was 1:57 left on the deal, but it wasn't in the goddamn lightning deals listing before, during, or after. I emailed Amazon and they're just dicking me around.

Me:

The calender (http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=node=8021566011&tag=bfblfrad-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957) showed Dead Island Riptide being a lightning deal for 9:10PT today, claims it's active for 2 hours, but it's not showing in the lightning deals list at all. What gives? It wasn't in the list before or during like other deals. I was expecting that to match NewEgg's $9.99 price. Was there an error?
Amazon:

I'm sorry you had trouble purchasing the Lightning Deal for the item due to website issues.
I'd love to help, but I couldn't find the exact item you asked about. I'll need more information to locate the item on our website and answer your questions:

1. Complete name of the item.
2. ASIN or ISBN (you can find it in the Product Details section of the item detail page).
3. URL of the product detail page
4. The seller you're interested in purchasing the item from (optional)

Please write us back with the ASIN number of the item so that we could assist you further. Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:
I wrote back with the exact item number and said NewEgg had run it for $9.99. How am I supposed to know what Amazon's intended price was since it never came up?

Hello,
I understand that you want to know whether the lighting deal is available for this item. I'll look into the matter.

Unfortunately, without knowing the exact details of the promotion, we are unable to investigate further.

Please write back with specific details of the problems you encountered and any specific details of the promotion you were attempting to use. Some details we would like to have are:

- The URL or directions to where the promotional offer was located on Amazon.com.
- Any dates listed within the offer.
- The product category the offer is related to.
- The name of any specific items eligible for the offer.
- And, any other specific details of the offer you can locate.
WTF else am I supposed to say!?

lol i know that feeling. Honestly, like i said earlier: unless your dying for a new system just wait till about march or april. Thats when games will start coming out for it. Its not like theres any real sales or deals on the system right now anyway. If there were that would be a different story but you'll pay the same now as you will then and you'll actually have stuff to play then
yeah, I just have to engrave this into my brain so I can stop stressing over it haha. I spent just about $300 on blu ray movies, sessions of shows, and some games so I think I have plenty enough things to keep me busy until feb/march/april. I hope so, at least!

Thrilled with Amazon today.  
Wanted XBox 360, Sly Cooper and a PS+ card... bought all 3 at Amazon, and without tax!!  Beats waiting in line at Walmart!!!  Kids and sister in law struck out trying to get them at Walmart!!  Amazon saves the day!!!

Seriously considered Star Craft 2, but backed away... slowly...  

Wanted XBox 360, Sly Cooper and a PS+ card... bought all 3 at Amazon, and without tax!! Beats waiting in line at Walmart!!! Kids and sister in law struck out trying to get them at Walmart!! Amazon saves the day!!!

nice to see amazon has pleased someone

Question about Amazon Prime:

If you sign up for a free tial, and order an item with Prime that comes out months down the line, will it still ship via Prime when it comes out or will you have to change it?

Wanted XBox 360, Sly Cooper and a PS+ card... bought all 3 at Amazon, and without tax!! Beats waiting in line at Walmart!!! Kids and sister in law struck out trying to get them at Walmart!! Amazon saves the day!!!

Why did you bring up "all without tax"? Are you saying that because you are in a state that normally charges tax on Amazon from your state? Cuz my state has started taxing.

got $5 Amazon Instant Video Promotional Code from the PlayStation plus. shoot me PM if you want it.

i don't need it, and thanks to you guys i found some good deals on video games, and such.

Some what of a successful deal shopping with amazon this year.  I missed out on the 50 inch tv I wanted to grab, not feeling to bad about it though.  Ended up with 2 32 inch leds ( one seiki and one lg ).  Got beyond two souls and thats about it.  

That verification is just part of the Amazon Digital store, it has been happening on almost all purchases there for a week now. Amazon doesn't use a traditional checkout cart/basket system for digital codes, which can be kind of annoying if you want to buy a bunch of things. Apparently it is designed to cut back on mass key reselling or something.
Oh, okay. I thought Sony wanted the information when you tried to sign up for PS+. I didn't buy it on Amazon so that's good.

I want it, but its not low enough, $30 was my price point. It was $45 before the discount, $8 off isn't enough for me.
Yeah, me as well. The $8-$10 discount is kind of a joke IMO. Honestly, most of the game deals this year aren't all that great it seems.

I think people are not remembering Amazon Black Friday last year very well, lol.

GTA was 33.99 a few days before black friday at best buy and amazon...
They also had GTA5 on sale for 35 yesterday as well (I showed it to my brother), digital and physical copies.

I'm mainly disappointed in the headset deals. I was watching the COD Turtle Beach headsets and they gave a whopping 20% off them? No thanks. Rather just wait and pick up the equivalent of the PX22 later for cheaper, not pay full price just because it's branded differently and on sale. Although the middle one was 50% off knocking it down to 100 (had to go to the page, not do it through the lightning deal) for a while. That one was apparently so poor it timed out with like 10% total claimed.

Tales of Xillia is a good buy for 20. I stood in line at GS to get it though cus I didn't know Amazon would have it on sale, plus I didn't have to wait for shipping.

rubs chin. hmm

• Upcoming Deal
    Pro Controller U for Wii and Wii U - Black
    Deal starts at
    8:07 PM in
    03h 24m 55s

• Upcoming Deal
    Game & Wario - Nintendo Wii U
    Deal starts at
    8:07 PM in
    03h 24m 55s

Guys - I need a solution to play my xbox without waking up the gf. Do any of the wireless headsets coming up fill that purpose. I don't want to chat. I just want wireless headphones if you really boil it down. Thanks

51YDZmbXzqL._AA135_.jpg

Upcoming Deal
Save on Amazon Exclusive Bonus Value Bundle - Xbox 360...
Deal starts at
6:07 PM in
00h 58m 12s

Guys - I need a solution to play my xbox without waking up the gf. Do any of the wireless headsets coming up fill that purpose. I don't want to chat. I just want wireless headphones if you really boil it down. Thanks
I simply use the Sony RF headphone, they are more versatile, in case you are watching a movie and not playing a game.

Trade in the GF for an older fat model...They don't complain as much.

bread's done
Back