Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, Amazon. I get it. I missed out on Scribblenauts Unlimited. Stop rubbing it in my face with the popup that it's sold out that shows up every time I visit the site today.

Will be in for Game & Wario if it is $15 or under. I need to start building my Wii U library up...but yeah, not expecting that given what other prices have been.

So I guess Amazon can't decide if they're going to add the Bond 50 Blu-ray collection to the Goldbox tomorrow or not. It's been removed from their Lightning Deals and Deals Calendar page, but the product page on Amazon says it will be added. Does anyone know about this more than I do?

So I guess Amazon can't decide if they're going to add the Bond 50 Blu-ray collection to the Goldbox tomorrow or not. It's been removed from their Lightning Deals and Deals Calendar page, but the product page on Amazon says it will be added. Does anyone know about this more than I do?
Yeah I was wondering about that too, couldn't find it in the lightning deals listing after seeing it a few minutes earlier.

COD Ghosts Hardened and Prestige Editions not getting any love on the lightning deals...not much of a discount to be honest!

27.99?

288970%20(1).gif

Apparently this Pro Controller U isn't even a true Wii U Pro Controller. Won't work on games like AC3 that require an actual pro controller.

Apparently this Pro Controller U isn't even a true Wii U Pro Controller. Won't work on games like AC3 that require an actual pro controller.
Well I've got a Wii U Pro controller up for sale on Amazon, brand new, if you CAGs want to buy it....under midwesttech ;)

14.99 for that controller. i don't know... i don't like those reviews.
That controller just looks terrible, like those third party N64 controllers you used to get stuck with as the third or fourth player. The official WiiU Pro Controller is one of the best feeling controllers ever so it's much better to just spend the money on it.

That controller just looks terrible, like those those party N64 controllers you used to get stuck with as the third or fourth player. The official WiiU Pro Controller is one of the best feeling controllers ever so it's much better to just spend the money on it.
LOL at 3rd/4th player, best thing I read all night....

If no one mentioned it Amazon has added Monday to the games calendar.  Mostly repeat stuff (KH 1.5, GTAV, FIFA, COD, Rivals) but it has Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5.

only lightning deal that piqued my interest but I missed out on so far was starcraft 2 : HoTS. Though it was on sale for $14.99 earlier before they upped the price to $19.99 before making it a lightning deal for the same price it was before they hiked it for the sale and I missed out on it before they corrected the price. Kinda disappointed and hoping Newegg or another retailer will have it on sale for $14.99 by Cyber Monday.

Uh so should I get Bioshock Infinite for 19.99 or will there be an inevitable GOTY edition all DLC included?
Everything gets a GOTY or Ultimate Edition these days.

There is probably a GOTY edition of Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Personally, I got Bioshock for $20 yesterday, the DLC is probably cool, but I got tons of other shit to play, so not enough time for me.

Debating on getting assassins creed III for 15 bucks. I havent played IV yet though it looks fun because i have all the other games in my backlog. The only thing keeping me from snagging it is if they have a GOTY edition or something coming out. Was there much DLC for it? I remember somehting about washington becoming a king/tyrant. Any word on an ultimate/GOTY edition coming down the pipe? Id assume it was a given but when i thought about it i dont think theyve released ANY GOTY editions for the other AC games

so what do you guys think? Safe to snag, or is there any chance of a GOTY soon?
They never release ultimate editions of AC games in the U.S. at retail. EU gets them. *fist shake*

I'd actually hold off on ACIII. By the time you get through your Assassin's Creed backlog you'll be able to get it for under $15. There's also a chance we'll get it free with PS+. Ship may have sailed there now that AC IV is out (no pun intended). EU did get it for free awhile back and we often get retreads of EU games.

any deal news for xbox live? saw amazon selling 3 months for $11.99 is that the best deal so far. or did i simply miss the boat?
Target had $10 3 Month cards for BF. Probably dead now.

11.99 for a year? Wtf??? lol

The trading thread had 12 months for $30, 35, 40 and so on. I got a year for 30. = )
I'm thinking he means 3 months for $11.99 (actually $16.99 with a $5 Amazon Instant Video credit)

What did Amazon have 2 copies of Starcraft 2 HOTS for sale? I checked at 12:13 and they were all gone. I also missed out on wal Mary since wal mart did not have them in the game section of the BF Deals and getting to the PC games at 6 was impossible. Dammit.

So I spent most of my BF hunting in store this year.  Didn't keep up with every post but skimmed the threads.  Did I miss any awesome price glitch?  Didn't seem like it.  Amazon just PM'd everybody for 15 second lightning deals by my observation.

Hmm. Did anyone else buy the X360 Red Dead Redemption lightning deal? It was 9.99 and said 'Red Dead Redemption', but showed a photo of the Game of the year version, so I assumed it was the GOTY. And of course it arrives today and its the regular Platinum hits.

Hmm. Did anyone else buy the X360 Red Dead Redemption lightning deal? It was 9.99 and said 'Red Dead Redemption', but showed a photo of the Game of the year version, so I assumed it was the GOTY. And of course it arrives today and its the regular Platinum hits.
I bought it, but some helpful CAG mentioned it upthread and I cancelled immediately after reading. The actual GOTY version is only 14.99.

Yep, and customer service wouldn't do a thing about it either. :(

bread's done
Back