Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that different than Sega Saturn? I don't remember those earlier Sega consoles so well. I was all about Super Nintendo back in the day.
Yes, the Sega CD is a Sega Genesis attachment which was released in 1993ish, and the Sega Saturn was released in 1995. I made it my mission to play every US Sega CD release, and the majority of the imports. So, the comment through me off guard. I sometimes forget people get the 2 consoles confused. lol. >__<

Absolutely - you can view anyone's PS4 feeds through your PS4, friend or not.

EDIT: And I had been half-way following the upcoming SMT: Soul Hackers flash while playing some Soul Hackers. Happened to look over at it just a few mins after it went live and saw that it was $9.99 w/ 70-something% claimed and I quickly threw one in my card. Definitely my price on that one! :D
Whoa thats pretty rad! So even if they arent "streaming" you can still like view their gameplay like an observer?

If you're at the top of the waitlist for Soul Hackers, you should get one soon. I just canceled it, looked at the gameplay on Youtube and that game is not for me.

Well darnit, looks like Skyrim is going to be a Lightning Deal tomorrow morning, and I already placed an order for a LN warehouse copy on Thursday for $11. AND i just got a ~$23 in Amazon credit expectantly.... I wonder what the LD price is going to be, since it's still sitting at $15 for the weekend sale.

If I cancel my existing order, is it usually instant? I mean, assuming it hasn't shipped yet, of course. Never had to cancel before.

I got waitlist #320 something.  There was a note that said chances were poor lol.  For those on waitlist that got it, what number were you?  Obviously higher the better for me.

I got waitlist #320 something. There was a note that said chances were poor lol. For those on waitlist that got it, what number were you? Obviously higher the better for me.
I've been lower (500+) on others and still had the opportunity to get the item.

It says I'm on the wait list, but also 100% claimed. I guess I missed it :(

I have only been clicking on the game list (calendar) in the OP, this wasn't even on there lol. Oh well.

Well darnit, looks like Skyrim is going to be a Lightning Deal tomorrow morning, and I already placed an order for a LN warehouse copy on Thursday for $11. AND i just got a ~$23 in Amazon credit expectantly.... I wonder what the LD price is going to be, since it's still sitting at $15 for the weekend sale.

If I cancel my existing order, is it usually instant? I mean, assuming it hasn't shipped yet, of course. Never had to cancel before.
Skyrim base was 7.49 earlier...

currently Skyrim base game [steam code] $7.49

edit: the past Lightning Deal had Skyrim LE (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) for $19.99 & Elder Scrolls Anthology (PC) $24.99

I've been lower (500+) on others and still had the opportunity to get the item.
what type of item? I think I was only on one other waitlist before (videogame) and got it. don't recall the # but Amazon message was I had a good chance of getting it

It says I'm on the wait list, but also 100% claimed. I guess I missed it :(

I have only been clicking on the game list (calendar) in the OP, this wasn't even on there lol. Oh well.
100% claimed doesn't mean 100% ordered. still shows I'm on waitlist. it goes away once the LD duration ends. not sure when Soul Hackers ends.

Yes, the Sega CD is a Sega Genesis attachment which was released in 1993ish, and the Sega Saturn was released in 1995. I made it my mission to play every US Sega CD release, and the majority of the imports. So, the comment through me off guard. I sometimes forget people get the 2 consoles confused. lol. >__<
Funny enough a friend dropped off a Genesis and first gen Sega CD for me to test out. Unfortunately, the CD-Rom drive doesn't work :(.

I have to hand it to Amazon this year...sure they just PM'd everyone else's deals mostly (though they did have some of their own like Skyrim Legendary for $19.99), but their FSSS was fast as hell.  I've already received all my games except BF4, Assassin's Creed 3, and Tales of Xillia (Tales was backordered).  I should receive these 3 by Monday. 

In other words....FSSS was as fast as Prime, except I had USPS deliver then in quality shape (no loose discs, etc), as opposed to Prime with UPS that tend to play soccer with my packages.  ;)

I have to hand it to Amazon this year...sure they just PM'd everyone else's deals mostly (though they did have some of their own like Skyrim Legendary for $19.99), but their FSSS was fast as hell. I've already received all my games except BF4, Assassin's Creed 3, and Tales of Xillia (Tales was backordered). I should receive these 3 by Monday.

In other words....FSSS was as fast as Prime, except I had USPS deliver then in quality shape (no loose discs, etc), as opposed to Prime with UPS that tend to play soccer with my packages. ;)
Im super impressed with amazons shipping speeds atm. I got my copy of beyond two souls today and both my tvs should be showing up on monday. Surprised that free shipping is going so fast.

Im super impressed with amazons shipping speeds atm. I got my copy of beyond two souls today and both my tvs should be showing up on monday. Surprised that free shipping is going so fast.
My games are all coming UPS and will be here Monday. Meanwhile my movies went FedEx SmartPost and won't be here until at least Wednesday. :p

I wasn't as lucky as some of you guys lol, I have prime and used that....I ordered up that Vita bundle...about a half hour after that, I ordered up a case and screen protector for it.  Well, I got the case and screen protector today, but gotta wait for Monday to come for the Vita.  What a tease!  Ah well, I'm super stoked on the Vita.  

damn, you guys are lucky!  I had 3 orders Thursday night and none are estimated to get here till Tuesday...thats with Prime as well.  Apparently The Last Of Us was supposed to be delivered today but had "carrier issues" and is now showing Tuesday arrival :(

I had a couple things show up today from amazon via fedex smartpost, but I live in Phoenix which has 2 warehouses so I get a decent amount of my stuff pretty quick

Yeah most of the orders I made off Amazon wont be here till Monday with the exception of my Dredd and Wreck-It-Ralph Blurays which will be here later in the week.

fuck - I was waiting all day for Soul Hackers and then around 8pm I got busy cleaning out kids' rooms and forgot about it. Damn... Now I just have to hope in vain for a good price on Game & Wario. I know I saw the price pop up once on Sonic Racing but I'm not seeing it now for this one - anyone else see the price on it?

I think my favorite of all gaming deals with Amazon the past week was the Damage Inc CE with flightstick for $29.99. I had my eye on that for a while and was thrilled to get it at that price. I did order one from Tiger Direct for $15 back when everyone had them cheap earlier in the year but they cancelled my order after everyone else was sold out. Someone on eBay screwed me over on a terrible-condition Ace Edge stick a while back too. So I am happy to get a decent stick for all of the flight games I have bought the past year.

fuck - I was waiting all day for Soul Hackers and then around 8pm I got busy cleaning out kids' rooms and forgot about it. Damn... Now I just have to hope in vain for a good price on Game & Wario. I know I saw the price pop up once on Sonic Racing but I'm not seeing it now for this one - anyone else see the price on it?
You've got to have a cell phone full of alarms just for Amazon!

8 bucks for 50+ hours of fun. Seems legit. They might do the Legendary Edition for 15 again though.
That's my biggest holdback, and I'm not the biggest fan of Bethesda RPG's.

But, after thinking it over, if I wind up not liking it the DLC is pointless to me anyway so I'm gonna pull the trigger.

Decided to order a 360 Skyrim from the LD, couldn't cancel my previous order so I guess I'll just return that used PS3 copy when it arrives. Will also chip in to say how fast FSSS seems to be, I was expecting mid Dec but it everything has a delivery estimate of this Friday so thats great.

$20 for the Aliens CE from the 7am LD is decent if you like Aliens collectibles. Had to stop myself from ordering another one, actually :p

The DLC for PS3 is half off in the new amazon digital download store. Pulled the trigger on the $8 vanilla and bought Hearthfire and Dragonborn for an extra 12.50. I'm satisfied with that outcome. 

If you tend to resell the game after you are done with it, consider the LE, since I suspect the vanilla won't be worth much soon.

PSA: You can download the DLC from a friends or 'rental' copy of the Legendary Edition from gamestop and play it with the vanilla game.  All Bethesda games work like this (fallout 3, new vegas, etc).

Ordered The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls on Thursday during the Lightning Deals, got them Saturday. And this was with their FREE Super Saver Shipping!

Skyrim Legendary came on Friday from Best Buy with their free shipping.

Now all I need is my Borderlands 2 GOTY and Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection and my second year of PS+ (had to go through Walmart for it on Saturday for the $30 deal and they don't do digital codes, so I am having the physical card coming) and then I am done with game shopping.

Edit: Bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix for PS3 for $20 at my local Gamestop (and it was the Limited Edition, so I justified myself by this; otherwise, I wouldn't have done it).

If you tend to resell the game after you are done with it, consider the LE, since I suspect the vanilla won't be worth much soon.
I did this. I got $11 credit for it at BB since they sold me the Legendary during their Deal of the Day for $24, so $13 out of pocket was worth it.

Man...  I bought Battlefield 4 during the BF lightning sale.  Any chance it will go for less during this next round of lightning deals?  I'd pick up CoD as well, but it was $40 during the BF sale and that was steep. 

NBA2K14 Superfan Pack is up on lightning, but it's not showing under the "video games" tab.  Dunno if it's a good deal or not, but $65 for PS3+PS4 or 360+X1 version...someone might be interested.  They're listed under the "everything else" tab.

Looks like it's the last gen version with a code for next gen.

Elder Scrolls Anthology will be on sale in a couple hours.

All Elder Scrolls games + All DLC + Activates on Steam + Includes DVDs + Artbooks.  Finally biting on Skyrim.

Elder Scrolls Anthology will be on sale in a couple hours.

All Elder Scrolls games + All DLC + Activates on Steam + Includes DVDs + Artbooks. Finally biting on Skyrim.
Oblivion and Morrowind are both missing DLC in the Anthology package. The Morrowind stuff you can grab freely from Bethesda's website but the missing Oblivion DLC is only in the digital deluxe edition.

edit: Well nevermind about the Oblivion stuff. Apparently the Steam key included for Skyrim adds Morrowind GOTY and Oblivion Digital Deluxe to your account as well. (Morrowind will still be missing those add-ons that I linked to though)

bread's done
Back