Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OddLogik']Didn't have much interest in Saw but was curious on the price. $40 for a game I've never seen anyone say good stuff about is too much. I hope this isnt a sign for the price on Batman: AA[/QUOTE]
I'd be shocked if Batman: AA was just 40. Hasn't it been $40 on and off for.....3 months?

It's a shame its the 360 version, I rented the PS3 version and absolutely loved it, if the price was right I'd jump on a PS3 copy.

I've been curious about the SAW game and I said I'd go up to $35 max, which I thought would be too much. Disappointed in $40. It's $44.99 used at Gamestop right now and they have their sale coming up plus it's supposed to be a pretty short game too. This was one I figured based on last year's deals I would snag cheap this week. Guess not. I swear, Amazon had newer games at cheaper prices last year.

I was expecting a much, much lower price for Saw. Definitely doesn't seem like more than a bargain bin game from what I've heard. Looks like I'll just keep on waiting.

[quote name='dvdactor']I've been curious about the SAW game and I said I'd go up to $35 max, which I thought would be too much. Disappointed in $40. It's $44.99 used at Gamestop right now and they have their sale coming up plus it's supposed to be a pretty short game too. This was one I figured based on last year's deals I would snag cheap this week. Guess not. I swear, Amazon had newer games at cheaper prices last year.[/QUOTE]

They had WET for $19.99 I believe a week or so after it came out as a lightning deal. I thought for sure they'd be matching that quality with this one.

[quote name='OddLogik']Didn't have much interest in Saw but was curious on the price. $40 for a game I've never seen anyone say good stuff about is too much. I hope this isnt a sign for the price on Batman: AA[/QUOTE]

pretty much everyone is selling AA for $40 on BF so thats probably about what you should expect.

..and it's very much worth every penny. my gf just gave me the pc version for our anniversary and i've been locked in my office every free moment since.. incredibly fun, well paced, and well produced.

I guess we'll find out in 55 minutes whether or not the all 360 thing is true given the descriptions. I hope the AA deal is bad because I'm already going for their ps3 bundle and I don't have unlimited funds.

As for the people complaining, you guys are fucking picky. Last year, Amazon only had deals Black Friday through Monday. This time, they start deals on Monday and everyone complains because they're not Black Friday quality or quantity in their eyes. I've never seen so many people complain over being given something extra.

The lowest advertised BF price for B:AA is $37 at Target, but I would guess that this one will be more like the $39.99 they had for SvR 2010. If they went below $37 I'd be impressed.

[quote name='Anexanhume']I guess we'll find out in 55 minutes whether or not the all 360 thing is true given the descriptions. I hope the AA deal is bad because I'm already going for their ps3 bundle and I don't have unlimited funds.

As for the people complaining, you guys are fucking picky. Last year, Amazon only had deals Black Friday through Monday. This time, they start deals on Monday and everyone complains because they're not Black Friday quality or quantity in their eyes. I've never seen so many people complain over being given something extra.[/QUOTE]

You get used to the complaining, and I remember what I bought last year and when it came out. So far as what I want. It's around the same as last year.

[quote name='Anexanhume']I guess we'll find out in 55 minutes whether or not the all 360 thing is true given the descriptions. I hope the AA deal is bad because I'm already going for their ps3 bundle and I don't have unlimited funds.

As for the people complaining, you guys are fucking picky. Last year, Amazon only had deals Black Friday through Monday. This time, they start deals on Monday and everyone complains because they're not Black Friday quality or quantity in their eyes. I've never seen so many people complain over being given something extra.[/QUOTE]

QFMT. Who are we? Slickdeals?

If I see one more complaint above crappy "BF" deals BEFORE BF, im banning members.

[quote name='driscol']Any thoughts concerning Amazon removing the PS3 deal from Friday's featured deals?[/QUOTE]
Anyone know what 2 free games will come with the PS3? (Amazon deal)

[quote name='Mattx510']Anyone know what 2 free games will come with the PS3? (Amazon deal)[/QUOTE]

If anyone knew, it would have been posted and the OP updated

I'm seeing a lot of people in this thread mentioning Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, and Tekken 6. Do you guys know those games are $44 at Target right now (no waiting for Black Friday) and if you buy any 2 of them you get an additional $10 off making them $39 each?

[quote name='Mako1215']You get used to the complaining, and I remember what I bought last year and when it came out. So far as what I want. It's around the same as last year.[/QUOTE]

If there wasn't all the complaining, I'd be wondering wtf happened to the intarwebs. ;)

[quote name='jacknicklson']If anyone knew, it would have been posted and the OP updated[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Ill keep a heads up as well...Im new to CAG.

[quote name='SyxxHallNash']I'm seeing a lot of people in this thread mentioning Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, and Tekken 6. Do you guys know those games are $44 at Target right now (no waiting for Black Friday) and if you buy any 2 of them you get an additional $10 off making them $39 each?[/QUOTE]

L4D2 has already been confirmed to be on sale on BF for $35. Best deals are still coming anyways.

quick question.
same deal with this as with regular lightning deals right?
all i have to do is make sure i have it in my cart at that price.
i have till midnight to check out?

The Teken 6 bundle deal last week on PS3 was $30. Sick, incredible price for a $150 bundle. I missed out on that one and already have enough fighting sticks for 360, so I'm going to pass on this 360 one. I reccomend you all get ready for this one. Hopefully the PS3 version will come back again. 2 I'm hoping for are L4D2 and Batman:AA PS3 but need to be below $35

[quote name='cag1000']The Teken 6 bundle deal last week on PS3 was $30. Sick, incredible price for a $150 bundle. I missed out on that one and already have enough fighting sticks for 360, so I'm going to pass on this 360 one. I reccomend you all get ready for this one. Hopefully the PS3 version will come back again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was the deal of the year. Hope more people are able to get in on it this time around.

[quote name='smoger']pretty much everyone is selling AA for $40 on BF so thats probably about what you should expect.

..and it's very much worth every penny. my gf just gave me the pc version for our anniversary and i've been locked in my office every free moment since.. incredibly fun, well paced, and well produced.[/QUOTE]

I really dont want to spend more that 30$ on Batman: AA, I go more for multiplayer games and dont see myself playing it much after I beat it.

[quote name='cag1000']The Teken 6 bundle deal last week on PS3 was $30. Sick, incredible price for a $150 bundle. I missed out on that one and already have enough fighting sticks for 360, so I'm going to pass on this 360 one. I reccomend you all get ready for this one. Hopefully the PS3 version will come back again. 2 I'm hoping for are L4D2 and Batman:AA PS3 but need to be below $35[/QUOTE]

these lightning deals have been a lot tamer then most of the unadvertised ones like tekken. I bet it wont be for 30 bucks, a ton of people know about these black friday deals so they probably are not nearly as limited quantity so Im guessing they won't be as awesome a deal as earlier ones because Amazon doesn't want them to sell out in 2 seconds.

[quote name='slickkill77']L4D2 is already $44 on Amazon...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because they are price matching Target's sale. I wonder if they missed Dell's deal for the game at $40, or if they are purposely not matching it because it's out of stock on Dell.

It amuses me that so many people are buying L4D2 now when it will be cheaper in a few days. I will be $35 at Best Buy on Friday, and I bet Amazon will price match that deal. ;)

[quote name='cag1000']The Teken 6 bundle deal last week on PS3 was $30. Sick, incredible price for a $150 bundle. I missed out on that one and already have enough fighting sticks for 360, so I'm going to pass on this 360 one. I reccomend you all get ready for this one. Hopefully the PS3 version will come back again. 2 I'm hoping for are L4D2 and Batman:AA PS3 but need to be below $35[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Ive been hoping all week that they match that 30$ price on the bundle and do it for the 360.

I was kind of hoping for a NSMB Wii deal to show up this week...and like an idiot, let the $10 credit promo slip by. #-o

[quote name='wolve']Yeah, because they are price matching Target's sale. I wonder if they missed Dell's deal for the game at $40, or if they are purposely not matching it because it's out of stock on Dell.

It amuses me that so many people are buying L4D2 now when it will be cheaper in a few days. I will be $35 at Best Buy on Friday, and I bet Amazon will price match that deal. ;)[/QUOTE]

why would Amazon match every company just because said company has "the lowest price." That'd make no sense on their end, obviously for us it would be great but yeah that's not going to happen. They'll only match "main" competitors like a Walmart, Best Buy, etc.

wow. bioshock pc for $5 is pretty awesome. Isn't that a match of a deal somewhere?

can't wait for 3 pm est today. hoping for good stuff!

That post made zero sense. You just said Best Buy is a "main" competitor but then you said it would make no sense to price match everyone. He's not hoping they price match everyone. He's hoping they price match Best Buy (they probably will).

The Bioshock PC is a match of Best Buy.

AAAAAAAWWWWWW. What a tease. I saw Bioshock. I saw $5. I freaked out trying to put the cursor on the "Add to Cart" button. And then I saw it was for PC. T_T

[quote name='Penguin1084']wow. bioshock pc for $5 is pretty awesome. Isn't that a match of a deal somewhere?[/QUOTE]
Yep, it's $5 at Best Buy on BF.

Going pretty fast on Amazon... anyone thinking about it better decide quickly.

I was pretty pleased with this round. $10 NFS is matching WalMart, I knew PC Bioshock would be on sale somewhere, $4.99 is nice. Even Bakugan is something recent at 50%. Next round will be the interesting one.

Damn, I was hoping for Bioshock for 360 :(
If AC2 and Star Ocean don't come out for nice prices later today I'm going to be rather perturbed.

$5 for Bioshock is awesome, but I already have it for the Xbox 360. (If you haven't played it yet, now you have no excuse)

...I don't really care about racing games, but Need for Speed Undercover is already sold out.

[quote name='anubis20']NFS crappy one for PS3, pass[/QUOTE]

And it sold out... ROFL. Wow... *shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back