Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed the Tekken 6 bundle for $60. This is now the 3rd copy I've purchased from Amazon. Originally, I just wanted the stand-alone game for 360 which I got for $40. Then I scored the PS3 bundle for $30 last week and figured I could use the stick for Blaz Blue. The 360 bundle I scored today will be an Xmas gift for someone.

Tekken overload! Outstanding deals from Amazon as usual and thanks to CAG for the info.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Just got Chrono Trigger on DS for $12 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Where, man? I'm chasing you around the different threads...where did you score it for $12? It's still 19.98 on amazon, at least for me...

Do you guys thinks it's worth it for me to wait for Amazon's 360 deal or just head over to Radio Shack and take the 60 dollar MIR ?
Trying to get the cheapest deal on an Elite.

[quote name='karkyco']Where, man? I'm chasing you around the different threads...where did you score it for $12? It's still 19.98 on amazon, at least for me...[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I need a sealed copy for the collection!

[quote name='wolve']It would have sold out faster... a LOT faster. I'd say less than 1 minute. :p[/QUOTE]

It would have been like the Lightning deals last week for Ratchet & Clank ACIT, Brutal Legend, and Halo ODST for 29.98. Ratchet and ODST were gone in around 3 seconds and Brutal legend was gone in less than a minute.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Was there even a DJ Hero deal today?[/QUOTE]

Yes but it was only the Renegade addition and much complaining ensued. :lol:

[quote name='maximumzero']I wish my DS Lite would break tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Hah. I was kind of thinking the same thing.
I'll probably end up getting a DS with the $30 coupon I've got and selling the one I have now or vice versa. A DS for

[quote name='sabanoo']Hah. I was kind of thinking the same thing.
I'll probably end up getting a DS with the $30 coupon I've got and selling the one I have now or vice versa. A DS for

Do you guys think there is a chance of the 360 arcade going back down to 100 bucks? That was like the most amazing deal ever that I have missed =/.

I was able to pick up Tales of Vesperia at TRU during their buy 2 get 1 free sale for $20 if anyone wants to chance a look at their local TRU. Only a $5 difference and it saves you shipping costs.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Yes but it was only the Renegade addition and much complaining ensued. :lol:[/QUOTE]
You damn right there was!

If the deals don't appear in your cart after you claimed them, do try to go all the way to the final checkout page-- I've 'lost' a few deals that magically reappear in the final checkout page. Of course, keep in mind the terms and conditions of lightning deals do now explicitly state that if you don't check out before they sell out that you're out of luck.

Best advice is to make up your mind quick, sadly...

Some people are saying the deals expire when they are sold out?

Well, I dunno, I still have Star Ocean in my cart and when I go to check out I'm getting the $25.98 pricing. And it is 11:22 PM Pacific. I thought it expired within an hour if nothing else (though that may be how the gold box deals work).

Oh, never mind, it is actually back down to 61% claimed - so I guess a lot of people claimed but didn't buy - too funny... Still, though, I wouldn't think I'd still be getting that pricing. Anyway, out it goes - need to clear the cart for tomorrow ;).

Edit - Ah, based on the still current availability of the X-Men DVDs I guess the deal is still valid for Star Ocean until midnight (I just can't tell because since it has been "claimed" by me, it looks like it is inactive). So, yeah, I guess if you aren't sure and it isn't a hot item you have more time to decide.

I dunno what's going on, but I do see that the items I claimed from the Lightning Deals today don't show up as such until after I get to the last page of checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back