Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Ocean was mediocre at best, 26 dollars is loco seeing as how for the rest of this week you're going to get better games for 10 dollars more. I understand if you're burning money but this is a BAD DEAL.

Fold, Stingray, fold.

Lol, does anyone else claim one just so they can't ripoff other people? Maybe I'm just a dick. . .actually, yeah I'm just a dick.

[quote name='Rookerith']Any clue as when the sales tomorrow will start, guys?[/QUOTE]

Seems like they will start rolling at 9 AM PST. Not 100%. Could always stay up til Midnight PST to check what the quick deals say time wise.

was looking forward to this all day but only $10 less than amazons normal price is still too much. It'll be $20 and less eventually.

[quote name='confoosious']It's at Kmart for $15.[/QUOTE]

I have 30 dollars in credit and have been waiting to play this game forever,I just hope the game isn't a letdown

yet all claimed--save my cash for tommorow---

so technically if thre are two great lighning deals going on at the same time how can you put both in your cart--i tried practicing earlier but as soon as i cliked on one it took me out to the check out page by the time came back a the othere were almost claimed

Ugh, can't believe I missed Batman AA collectors for $50! Stupid job making work during the day. I know it will be that cheap eventually, but still. . .

Star Ocean for $19.98... "Let me think....."
Star Ocean for $14.98... "Awesome...."

Star Ocean for $25.98..... :S :S :S ... bye bye Amazon....

The whole Amazon Black Friday thing is new to me (as you can tell by my posts), so I'm just wondering do the random price drops increase to the point where I have to be on all the time?

[quote name='youenvy']yet all claimed--save my cash for tommorow---

so technically if thre are two great lighning deals going on at the same time how can you put both in your cart--i tried practicing earlier but as soon as i cliked on one it took me out to the check out page by the time came back a the othere were almost claimed[/QUOTE]
If you're quick, you can claim another item by adding it while the first is waiting in line. I've done this with ease now as practice for when it counts.

[quote name='justins76']I have 30 dollars in credit and have been waiting to play this game forever,I just hope the game isn't a letdown[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you, its not worth it. Look at the reviews, mate.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']hmm, Anyone know off some cheap games I can add to use up the rest of my credit?[/QUOTE]

Cheap or good or both?
Also, for what platforms?

Well I had to bite. My friend lent me his copy and my wife beat it the time she had it, plus I had promotional credit left over from all my pre-orders so $10ish to get my own copy wasn't bad. Though I'll admit $15 or less would have been a helluva lot better.

I don't plan on picking up a PS3 within 7 years (10 year plan FTW! aka when the system is dead an all the games are dirt cheap!) so the international version would do nothing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='solidsmooky']I'm telling you, its not worth it. Look at the reviews, mate.[/QUOTE]
Ahh maybe you're right. It'll be cheaper by the time I beat TOV anyways.

[quote name='Jodou']If you're quick, you can claim another item by adding it while the first is waiting in line. I've done this with ease now as practice for when it counts.[/QUOTE]

sweet-will do thanks

[quote name='sonnyforple']Ripoff and yet its selling quick[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't get it. Though I, too, claimed one just in case I changed my mind. I bet a lot of the claims won't equal sales.

[quote name='Darkchaos91']Is this YMMV?[/QUOTE]

Price, no, availaibility, yes. It was $20 several weeks ago and at that point I saw one at 3-4 Kmarts I checked out. I passed on it then hoping for another drop (thus I really can't justify paying $26 for it at Amazon) and the next time I went there (well before it went to $15 which I wasn't even aware of) it was gone. So, yeah, good luck finding one.

What is this about 50 games? All lightning deals? That seems like way too many...

[quote name='smoger']bummer... put a game in my cart earlier and was waiting to see if i was gonna get anything else today.. just returned to find its back to full price well before that 11:59 cutoff

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Same with me. I had Arkham Asylum in my cart and it reverted to full price.

[quote name='blackhole82']Now if AC2 were this price it would have sold out just as fast.[/QUOTE]

It would have sold out faster... a LOT faster. I'd say less than 1 minute. :p

[quote name='youenvy']yet all claimed--save my cash for tommorow---

so technically if thre are two great lighning deals going on at the same time how can you put both in your cart--i tried practicing earlier but as soon as i cliked on one it took me out to the check out page by the time came back a the othere were almost claimed[/QUOTE]

Just open up multiple windows on the lightning deal page. Click one deal then immediately change to the next window and click the next deal you want (while you're doing that the first window will be putting your first deal in the cart or waiting in line, etc.). Wash, Rinse, Repeat for all deals you want.

They'll all end up in your cart. Then check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back