Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ampatrao']I got totally gipped, added it to my cart right away & while entering CC & shipping info ToV went back to normal price on checkout. Plus on top of it I can no longer cancel it. Amazon blows.[/QUOTE]

you can always cancel until they ship the game out--or write them a letter your purchase time should come up on your order..n they may help you out. worth a shot n you then u can go from being mad:bomb: to being happy:lol:

[quote name='geogerf']was AC2 up for lightning deals today? i didn't see it (not that I would've gotten it, but it would've tempted me).

but i did get ToV! $15 is automatic![/QUOTE]

It was $50 earlier today so you didn't miss much.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']So I bought the tekken 6 bundle and I wanted to know if their fightstick is compatiable with other games?[/QUOTE]

Um of course it is. It's just a controller sans the two analog sticks and buttons beneath them. It's not like a music controller or something.

And for the record it is a good stick. It's not the world's greatest stick but it's solid for most casual users.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Um of course it is. It's just a controller sans the two analog sticks and buttons beneath them. It's not like a music controller or something.

And for the record it is a good stick. It's not the world's greatest stick but it's solid for most casual users.[/QUOTE]

i tried using the control on fat princess-and some demos but it didnt want to fully work the buttons responded but i couldnt moves the characters..but when i went to menu i could move up, down to the sides.

am i missing something?

Yeah, I'm totally going for the X-Men trilogy. I have only seen the first, not even 1.5... Only owned the 1st on VHS. This is gonna be awesome. ^_^

So how much do you guys think star ocean is gonna be? its 36 bucks now. I won't budge if its 20 bucks or higher. I'm staying up to 11 for this :(

[quote name='youenvy']i tried using the control on fat princess-and some demos but it didnt want to fully work the buttons responded but i couldnt moves the characters..but when i went to menu i could move up, down to the sides.

am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

Yes, because the stick itself functions only as a d-pad.

Geez, I refreshed the page just after V ended, and Tales was already 80% gone. Good thing they were giving it the free shipping, as I wouldn't have time to look for filler.

[quote name='solidsmooky']So how much do you guys think star ocean is gonna be? its 36 bucks now. I won't budge if its 20 bucks or higher. I'm staying up to 11 for this :([/QUOTE]

My guess would be 18 or 20

[quote name='ampatrao']I got totally gipped, added it to my cart right away & while entering CC & shipping info ToV went back to normal price on checkout. Plus on top of it I can no longer cancel it. Amazon blows.[/QUOTE]
baby_crying_closeup.jpg

[quote name='geogerf']was AC2 up for lightning deals today? i didn't see it (not that I would've gotten it, but it would've tempted me).

but i did get ToV! $15 is automatic![/QUOTE]
TALES OF VESPERIA?
omg

[quote name='guyver2077']i was contemplating cancelling the tekken bundle.. but too late.. its shipping[/QUOTE]

If it's "shipping soon" you can usually call them and have them cancel it over the phone.

[quote name='RBH']
baby_crying_closeup.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL.

I, for one, am not interested in Star Ocean but am very interested in knowing what tomorrow's deals will be!

I missed the Tale of veperia deal wow $15. I beat that game is a great couch coop rpg. Tales games are some of the best rpgs being made. guess i didnt need it but $15 is a steal i payed $65 when it came out and sold it for $50 later

[quote name='youenvy']dammit i really want a fckn tv --dont need the ps3-anyone know a good deal on just a 40ish inch tv[/QUOTE]
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=samsung+40+lcd&go=&form=QBRE

well
get yourself a bing account or register whatever you need and then click on those deals.
see that.
662 for a nice Samsung 40
you can also get yourself a 46 for 860ish so is up to you.
search for the samsung 46 first

Walmart i believe has a 46 going for 870 or something like that.
doorbuster

You can also try searching for "Sony 40"
Sony and Samsung are the top brands

QUESTION: if I buy Star Ocean in an hour, is it possible to have it shipped with the Tekken 6 bundle I got eariler & get free shipping?

or do I need to find something else to make it $20, (assuming it will be less than that.)

DEALS!

http://www.destructoid.com/amazon-teases-its-black-friday-sales-line-up-156062.phtml

EDIT

Wednesday - 50+ deals, including:

DiRT 2 for PS3, $39.98, 11/25, 9AM PST.
Animal Crossing: City Folk for Wii, $27.98, 11/25, 9AM PST.
Grand Theft Auto IV, $9.98, 11/25, 12PM PST.

Thursday through Monday - 300+ deals while supplies last, including:

Dragon Age: Origins for Xbox 360 and PS3, $34.98, 11/26, 12AM PST.
Madden NFL 10 for Xbox 360 and PS3, $34.98, 11/26, 9AM PST.
Brutal Legend for PS3 and Xbox 360, $34.99, 11/26, 9AM PST.

Friday Only Deals:

PS3 120 GB with Killzone 2 and Infamous and $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities.
Halo 3: ODST for Xbox 360, $29.98, 11/27, 9AM PST.
Assassin's Creed for Xbox 360 and PS3, $9.98, 11/27, 6AM PST.

"PS3 120 GB with Killzone 2 and Infamous and $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities."

anybody want to take a guess how long will this deal last once it hits Amazon?
deal isnt bad..if you dont like the cold and the early morning wake up to hit walmart

[quote name='cRodz']"PS3 120 GB with Killzone 2 and Infamous and $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities."

anybody want to take a guess how long will this deal last once it hits Amazon?
deal isnt bad..if you dont like the cold and the early morning wake up to hit walmart[/QUOTE]

Less than 2 minutes

[quote name='alextastic']could anyone answer my questions, please?[/QUOTE]

You don't need a filler, you can get free shipping (as long as the original price was $25 or more). You can combine your Tekken 6 and Star Ocean, shouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='longle']Less than 2 minutes[/QUOTE]

Yeah... And I've gotta be at work at 6 in the morning, so I am going to have to rely on my mom to get this for me... It's not gonna be easy. :booty:

[quote name='alextastic']QUESTION: if I buy Star Ocean in an hour, is it possible to have it shipped with the Tekken 6 bundle I got eariler & get free shipping?

or do I need to find something else to make it $20, (assuming it will be less than that.)[/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure you can't. you could try calling amazon if both products haven't entered shipping.

[quote name='alextastic']QUESTION: if I buy Star Ocean in an hour, is it possible to have it shipped with the Tekken 6 bundle I got eariler & get free shipping?

or do I need to find something else to make it $20, (assuming it will be less than that.)[/QUOTE]
if you got Amazon prime, you will get free shipping

if the tekken bundle was already shipped then they can not be shipped together. however, if you managed to get both items within a certain period of time, amazon will combine both items and give you a nice big box containing both the tekken bundle and the otehr game.

dont worry though, if you get both items today, you WILL both items on Thursday being the earliest in different packages of course.

[quote name='Saint Noir']DEALS!

http://www.destructoid.com/amazon-teases-its-black-friday-sales-line-up-156062.phtml

EDIT

Wednesday - 50+ deals, including:

Friday Only Deals:

PS3 120 GB with Killzone 2 and Infamous and $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities.
Assassin's Creed for Xbox 360 and PS3, $9.98, 11/27, 6AM PST.[/QUOTE]

:hot:

Friday Only Deals:

Assassin's Creed for Xbox 360 and PS3, $9.98, 11/27, 6AM PST.

Well, i still think the PS3 Slim + Batman AA, Infamous and Dark Knight BD still takes the cake. And amazon is supposed to match walmart right?

Anyway, A.Creed, Gta4 may look like good gifts. Maybe Dragon Age for me. How's the game?

the regular amazon price on Star Ocean looks to be 36.99... so it should ship with free shipping...

[quote name='driscol']Where exactly on Amazon's site does it say the games will be KZ2 and inFamous, or is it only posted on destructoid?[/QUOTE]
Destructoid is the only "source"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back