Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have Bioshock. I'd pick it up for a pal, but if I do that, I think I'll wait 'til Best Buy. STILL waiting for something to bite on today...

Typical Black Friday (although not BF yet) response from me. A somewhat deal in NFS shows up and by the time I make up my mind its gone, haha.

[quote name='Coper3000']Typical Black Friday (although not BF yet) response from me. A somewhat deal in NFS shows up and by the time I make up my mind its gone, haha.[/QUOTE]
You made the right choice. Save that $10 for an actually good game.

I have NFS: Undercover in my cart, I don't think you can go wrong with $10. Its going to be a gift to someone who doesn't have many PS3 games but I was shocked to see that IGN gave it a 4/10 rating.

[quote name='Coper3000']Typical Black Friday (although not BF yet) response from me. A somewhat deal in NFS shows up and by the time I make up my mind its gone, haha.[/QUOTE]

If you have any doubt about these Lightning Deal games you should claim the game anyway. You can check out (or remove the item) later if you want.

needed to convert my $20 coupon from MW2 to general credit instead of gaming. NFS and that other wii game turned out to be a +$2 flip

Just in case anyone is one the fence and has N4S in their cart:

amazon TIV is 12.50, so you can buy the game play it and turn it in and make $2.50. I would lock in the TIV and you can always cancel it, if you do not want to turn it in.

Though its good to have the game installed on your PC (Bioshock) carrying 9 GBs is pretty much taking space if you're only buying it to play it once. I for one would rather lose weight getting up and popping in the disk.

Still tempting though.

[quote name='wolve']Yeah, because they are price matching Target's sale. I wonder if they missed Dell's deal for the game at $40, or if they are purposely not matching it because it's out of stock on Dell.

It amuses me that so many people are buying L4D2 now when it will be cheaper in a few days. I will be $35 at Best Buy on Friday, and I bet Amazon will price match that deal. ;)[/QUOTE]

$9 to not have to fight and put up with the crowd is totally worth it to me. Amazon only seems to be matching Walmart. In this case, Target $44, Walmart matches, Amazon matches Walmart.

Darn it I just bought Star Ocean the Last Hope "Like New" used off ebay for $20 like yesterday. I'm going to be sad if Amazon has it at $20 or less...

uFFFFFF.... almost... I pick up Need for Speed or Ps3 for ten bucks.... sweet.....

my girlfriend called me at 9am..... god damn.... "....not right now!!!! I call you back!!!!"

Interesting how my Lightning Deals page has no trace of the 9 am PST deal ("little sisters" clue) - just SAW (360) for another 45 minutes and the next deal at 10 am. "9 am Lightning Deal? What 9 am Lightning Deal? Move along, nothing to see here."'

And good luck trying to order any Lightning Deals using their mobile site if they're not Gold Box Lightning Deals.

[quote name='shagino']$9 to not have to fight and put up with the crowd is totally worth it to me. Amazon only seems to be matching Walmart. In this case, Target $44, Walmart matches, Amazon matches Walmart.[/QUOTE]
Time will tell... if it's $35 on Amazon come Friday though, then plenty of people who waited will be very happy.

And no way in hell I'm going out shopping on BF. Anything I buy will be online. :)

With NFS I almost have all my holiday game shopping finished. I just need them to put a good DS game on sale and ill be done, but I am curious about Tekken 6 later because of the price its been in the past.

[quote name='gantt']Interesting how my Lightning Deals page has no trace of the 9 am PST deal ("little sisters" clue) - just SAW (360) for another 45 minutes and the next deal at 10 am. "9 am Lightning Deal? What 9 am Lightning Deal? Move along, nothing to see here."'

And good luck trying to order any Lightning Deals using their mobile site if they're not Gold Box Lightning Deals.[/QUOTE]

The main Gold Box lightning deal page is only showing the Xbox 360 games hence the All Xbox all day thing they got going. All the video game lightning deals can be seen through the Black Friday link in the OP.

Damn it, forgot to check and one of the games I have been holding on off WAS NFS Undercover for PS3. DAMN IT! Oh, well, wtf can you do. Nothing for me for the rest of the day unless they have Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 for around $10-15.

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II
iconamazon.gif
Gaming on the go!
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010
:360: Midnight Club: LA
:wii: Carnival Games
[/QUOTE]

Are all these not lightning deals, should I be looking somewhere else? Because I dont see Arkham Asylum or Assassins Creed II ?

[quote name='bobright']Are all these not lightning deals, should I be looking somewhere else? Because I dont see Arkham Asylum or Assassins Creed II ?[/QUOTE]

It's on the Black Friday Deals Week page right below the lightening deals.

anyone notice that the "epic tale of power and corruption" clue is repeated twice? maybe acII for both ps3 and 360?

[quote name='bballsports']It's on the Black Friday Deals Week page right below the lightening deals.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']I wonder how much Arkham Asylum will go for. $30? or $20? I hope it's for the PS3 too[/QUOTE]

Could you guys link me to the said page showing batman and assassins creed 2? all i see are wii games and games for mac, id hate to pass this one up :cry:

Can someone post a link of the complete lightning deals page that has PS3 games and everything. I have checked the overall lightning page deals and all I see for video games is what I see in the link given on the first page of this thread (SAW etc). I want to make sure I don't miss a deal on any game and want the right page to be looking at.

[quote name='gantt']Interesting how my Lightning Deals page has no trace of the 9 am PST deal ("little sisters" clue) - just SAW (360) for another 45 minutes and the next deal at 10 am. "9 am Lightning Deal? What 9 am Lightning Deal? Move along, nothing to see here."'

And good luck trying to order any Lightning Deals using their mobile site if they're not Gold Box Lightning Deals.[/QUOTE]

That's because it sold out, was Bioshock for the PC for $4.99.

[quote name='bobright']Could you guys link me to the said page showing batman and assassins creed 2? all i see are wii games and games for mac, id hate to pass this one up :cry:[/QUOTE]
They are in that link that you quoted in the OP. Possible that your browser isn't loading the lightning deals though.

[quote name='bobright']Are all these not lightning deals, should I be looking somewhere else? Because I dont see Arkham Asylum or Assassins Creed II ?[/QUOTE]

AMAZON MOVIE AND BLU RAY DEALS CALENDAR

AMAZON ALL DAILY VIDEO GAME DEALS - just press the right or left arrows to scroll through the clues and deals, as well as use the drop down menus to select Available deals, expired/sold out deals, etc. and also to move from category to category.

These effing deals are all over the place!

[quote name='lokutus1']anyone notice that the "epic tale of power and corruption" clue is repeated twice? maybe acII for both ps3 and 360?[/QUOTE]

Noticed that as well, makes me wonder for which platform it'll be sold for first, if it's not a mistake.

So, AA for 360 pretty much confirmed? I'd want it for PS3.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I wonder how much Arkham Asylum will go for. $30? or $20? I hope it's for the PS3 too[/QUOTE]

I sincerely doubt it will go that low. I am thinking they will match the $39.99 it is going for most places on BF, maybe the $37 at Target.

And for the people asking where the page is....READ THE MOTHERfuckING OP!!!

[quote name='RyanTheGNR']Noticed that as well, makes me wonder for which platform it'll be sold for first, if it's not a mistake.

[/QUOTE]

they both have the same start time if i'm not mistaken.

[quote name='karkyco']AMAZON MOVIE AND BLU RAY DEALS CALENDAR

AMAZON ALL DAILY VIDEO GAME DEALS - just press the right or left arrows to scroll through the clues and deals, as well as use the drop down menus to select Available deals, expired/sold out deals, etc. and also to move from category to category.

These effing deals are all over the place![/QUOTE]

Ahh so this is Batman I assume? I see the lighning deal but thought it actually said the title!

Guinness World Record holder for Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever

I see some people are underwhelmed...but I've already missed two deals (DS Lite and Wet) that been waiting a while on. This is like 2008 again, me an hour after the fact going "No! I saved money by not buying that and I am not happy! See you next year games..."

Exactly on the NFS: UC.

Not sure why a bunch of yahoos are crapping on it. (Wonder if they let reviewers make up their minds for everything.) It's $10. The TIV is $12.50. I get $2.50 to test it out.

[quote name='bobright']Ahh so this is Batman I assume? I see the lighning deal but thought it actually said the title!

Guinness World Record holder for Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're all making predictions based on the clues. That one is definitely Arkham Asylum though

[quote name='ck76']I see some people are underwhelmed...but I've already missed two deals (DS Lite and Wet) that been waiting a while on. This is like 2008 again, me an hour after the fact going "No! I saved money by not buying that and I am not happy! See you next year games..."[/QUOTE]
wait.. there was a deal on WET? damit >.

If that's the Midnight Club LA Complete Edition I have to buy it. lol amazon is gonna make me go broke this week.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yeah, we're all making predictions based on the clues. That one is definitely Arkham Asylum though[/QUOTE]

And Assassins Creed II based off what clue, would be??

this is why i couldnt find it i was looking for Arkham Asylum specifically NOT a CLUE! lol

[quote name='bobright']And Assassins Creed II based off what clue, would be??

this is why i couldnt find it i was looking for Arkham Asylum specifically NOT a CLUE! lol[/QUOTE]

I believe it's the clue about an epic tale of betrayal or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back