Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Penguin1084']collector's edition for $50? is that a good deal?[/QUOTE]

this. I can get it for "free" with a GC I received and trade-in credit I have.. is the Collector's Edition worth it? I also have yet to play Batman.

not that I was in the market for AA... already have it... but wanted to see price... getting tired of all the collectors editions that they have on these goldbox deal...

seriously amazon... order less of these things

[quote name='Penguin1084']collector's edition for $50? is that a good deal?[/QUOTE]

Its going fast so I guess it may be worth it. Its essentially the game and all the CE stuff is free with it at that price. Just depends on what your opinion is on the CE stuff.

Dammit, I was hoping for the regular edition for $30 or less. Amazon trolled us.

Seems to be a lot of collectors editions so far, I wonder if amazon is tired of having all of those extra large game boxes sitting around.

so that's 2 today... dj hero renegade and arkham asylum collectors edition.. both when all I wanted were the regular editions!

but then when I want collector's edition, the regular edition goes on sale!

I can't win this battle -.-

[quote name='Johnny_Blaze']So is the Collectors edition worth the extra scratch on Batman AA?[/QUOTE]
Batman: Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition Bonus Items Include:
  • Waynetech Batarang Storage Box.
  • 14" In-Game Design Batarang (stand attached).
  • Dr. Young’s Journal (50 page full color character encyclopedia).
  • 2 Sleeve DIGI-Pack Including:
    • Game
    • Behind the scenes 5 chapter series DVD, including: interviews with Mark Hammil and Kevin Conroy.
  • Exclusive Collector’s Edition Challenge Map DLC.
  • Manual.

[quote name='Unlucky97']Batman: Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition Bonus Items Include:
    • Game
    • Behind the scenes 5 chapter series DVD, including: interviews with Mark Hammil and Kevin Conroy.
  • Manual.
[/QUOTE]

:lol: The manual is a bonus item...

Pass.... Is a good deal but I'm agree, is a waste of time and money to buy those collector edition's.... I was waiting for the game for $29.99 or less....

I'll be back at 12.00....

I'm getting sick of all of these 360 games. I would gladly have bought AA Collector's Edition at that price if it was for the PS3!

almost tempted, but I might as well just be paying $50 for the game since that stuff will just sit in a closet for a year and then make it to the trash.

[quote name='Unlucky97']Batman: Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition Bonus Items Include:
    • Game
  • Manual.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not really a collector guy but I have yet to play Batman essentially I can get the game for "free" with credit, should I just wait on a deal on the regular edition? I haven't seen any BF ads listing it?

[quote name='bobright']Ahh so this is Batman I assume? I see the lighning deal but thought it actually said the title!

Guinness World Record holder for Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever[/QUOTE]

You'll have to forgive me in advance for the following little rant, but it's gotten quite tiresome to read through these inane questions...that and these less than stellar deals amazon has been firing off thus far, but that said...

Holy fucking shit, people! Have you never seen a single fucking amazon gold box deal for the past few years? They put out clues, and some are easier to decipher than others.

Oy vey, again I'm sorry for the rant - it must be the countless troglodytes that keep asking "WHERE IS DEAL? ME AM NO FIND PAGEY PLEEZE YOU GIVE ME MAGIC LINKY FOR HUNDREDTH TIME"...how the hell are these people managing to even get their PCs booted up, let alone managing to get online, yet they can't seem to navigate mother fucking amazon?!?!?!?!?! GRAAAAAH!!!:hot::bomb::hot::bomb:

[quote name='arwild01']I'm getting sick of all of these 360 games. I would gladly have bought AA Collector's Edition at that price if it was for the PS3![/QUOTE]
It's 360 day in case you didn't get the Amazon email...

Darn!!! I wanted a great deal on Batman AA "regular edition"....
Still a great deal but I'm not into the extras.

[quote name='Traitorious']It's 360 day in case you didn't get the Amazon email...[/QUOTE]

the lighting deals are 360.. not the "Deals leading up to BF" though.

threw in the cart thought about it n threw it back-same with nfs earlier.oh well trying to save my limited funds for something real good maybe rockband beatles or tekken6 360 bundle at a nice ass price--

Nabbed it. I always wanted the CE but could never justify paying that much for it. $50 was my sweet spot. Huge thanks to Amazon. The batarang is gonna look great in my cubicle.

Just got it for $40 w/ $10 Amazon credit and free shipping. I've wanted this game since it came out, so I think $40 w/ all the collector's stuff is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='arwild01']I'm getting sick of all of these 360 games. I would gladly have bought AA Collector's Edition at that price if it was for the PS3![/QUOTE]

um... today is the all day XBOX 360 goldbox day... betting we see ps3 sometime this week tho...

[quote name='Marcoaurelius']the lighting deals are 360.. not the "Deals leading up to BF" though.[/QUOTE]
Yes, not every deal is 360, but the "advertised" email from Amazon says it's 360 day for LDs. I know they can offer other deals, just giving the guy a heads up on why so many 360 games are popping up as the deals today.

so anyway... gaming on the go... DS or PSP... wasn't that almost the same clue as the one for the DS yesterday?

really hoping for another chance at that... got like 70 bucks in credit and gonna get one for Dad for Christmas...

[quote name='karkyco']
Oy vey, again I'm sorry for the rant - it must be the countless troglodytes that keep asking "WHERE IS DEAL? ME AM NO FIND PAGEY PLEEZE YOU GIVE ME MAGIC LINKY FOR HUNDREDTH TIME"...how the hell are these people managing to even get their PCs booted up, let alone managing to get online, yet they can't seem to navigate mother fucking amazon?!?!?!?!?! GRAAAAAH!!!:hot::bomb::hot::bomb:[/QUOTE]

One word, MAC :p

[quote name='hohez']Dammit, I was hoping for the regular edition for $30 or less. Amazon trolled us.[/QUOTE]
They will likely have regular edition on sale on BF, so just have a little patience.

[quote name='themidnighter23']I've got a question about Best Buys doorbuster item, will those price be online or is it just B&M?[/QUOTE]

Come on, brother! Now I know you're just playing around, seeing as this is the amazon black friday deals thread, and you should be asking your question in the overall black friday deals thread (not to mention the answers to your questions are already there).

But I'll play along anyway. Those prices will be online, and they will be online Thanksgiving day for the most part. I believe Best Buy will have them available at 12 midnight Eastern time, so 9 PM tomorrow Pacific. At least, this is how they did it last year to the best of my knowledge. In any case, yes the deals will also be online, at least until they sell out.

I don't believe you'll be able to set them to in store pick up, however.

[quote name='themidnighter23']I've got a question about Best Buys doorbuster item, will those price be online or is it just B&M?[/QUOTE]

you're kidding right? Doorbuster deals are just that... door busters meaning they are in-store only.

I managed to snag a copy of Batman, but I'm having second thoughts about keeping it... Would anyone be interested in buying it for around... Say... $65? (Or $60 + shipping?) If not, I'll just remove it from the cart. PM me if you're interested. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back