Amazon Brand New Blu-rays Deal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='n00bie']Terminator Salvation looks to be $9.44 now.[/QUOTE]
I got mine in it had defective plastic holding the artwork. I got to buy a new bd case. I suggest adding to cart and click save for later. It will notify you of price changes when it changes when you go into the cart.

For whatever it's worth, I love this thread and others like it (this whole section is quite lacking..). I always check the game deals and the blu ray deals. I'm broke as hell so $5 is the sweet spot for me and this thread is perfect for my cheap ass. Wish I had acted sooner though. I will check back often.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']For whatever it's worth, I love this thread and others like it (this whole section is quite lacking..). I always check the game deals and the blu ray deals. I'm broke as hell so $5 is the sweet spot for me and this thread is perfect for my cheap ass. Wish I had acted sooner though. I will check back often.[/QUOTE]
Yeah these prices change very often. This went back to $4.99! :D

transparent-pixel._V386942464_.gif

House of 1000 Corpses [Blu-ray]
$4.99

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers / Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (Miramax Double Feature) [Blu-ray] $6.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']I bit for the nostalgia[/QUOTE]
I know i did as well and the transfer seems ok for a old movie. I hate ny tax through it all adds up. The other sellers selling higher plus shipping prices also pushed me to buy.

I didn't even realize Jersey Girl was out on Blu until I saw this thread. Just ordered it via BestBuy.com for $4.99. Hopefully they'll ship it sooner rather than later.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I didn't even realize Jersey Girl was out on Blu until I saw this thread. Just ordered it via BestBuy.com for $4.99. Hopefully they'll ship it sooner rather than later.[/QUOTE]
I think bb has them early for exclusive thing. I was reading it somewhere.

The Island [Blu-ray] $7.99 (Good Deal)

Yo...That is beyond a good deal. At least for me. That movie is the shit! Been waiting for a decent price and thought about pulling the trigger at $15 a couple times. Sometimes it pays to work on sunday morning. Thanks!!

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Yo...That is beyond a good deal. At least for me. That movie is the shit! Been waiting for a decent price and thought about pulling the trigger at $15 a couple times. Sometimes it pays to work on sunday morning. Thanks!![/QUOTE]
I was gonna say amazing but i am new to bluray so down played it. I was waiting weeks for a ok price but $8 was a steal. I notice amazon is going nuts on good tv blurays to. I wish i had enough $. :lol:

Sleepy Hollow [Blu-ray] $7.99

Hang Em High [Blu-ray] $4.00

[quote name='pacifickarma']Great deals here, but why are there movies that cost more than $8 being posted in the $8-and-below thread?[/QUOTE]
Be happy people ae posting anything. ;) The deals forum for media is very limited so they are just trying to help keep the deals coming. If you like to post any under $8 deals that would be great and welcomed. Thanks for visiting. :D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Be happy people ae posting anything. ;) The deals forum for media is very limited so they are just trying to help keep the deals coming. If you like to post any under $8 deals that would be great and welcomed. Thanks for visiting. :D[/QUOTE]

Great name change this is a great thread!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Great name change this is a great thread![/QUOTE]
Why not right some good new releases get great deals to.

[quote name='Olengie']I"ve probably seen this movie more than a couple dozen times. Everytime we had a rainy day in school, our PE teacher would put this on.

And most of the time, I still enjoy it. :lol: With the nostalgia and all.[/QUOTE]
Yeah same. WV posted deal i just added img and link for all so credit to WV for killer find. ;)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Why not right some good new releases get great deals to.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for keeping this thread alive with great deals. I've snagged a couple of the ones in the last few pages.

Seems I am too picky even about cheap movies though. ;)

There is a 5.00 coupon at Amazon right now on Oz the Great and Powerful Blu Ray. Couldn't get it to work on the 3d blu ray.

FNL, just a thought. Should we wiki this page like the 3D Blu Ray page and let the community try to keep it updated? If it doesn't work or gets too messy, you could un-wiki it.

Maybe write out some rules so people know what they're doing, like "Please keep titles alphabetized..." or "Please add all new title to the bottom so we know what's been added. If you click on the link to purchase and notice that it's gone up, please support the page and update the product price..."

Just a thought that might help streamline the thread AND keep this vast amount of work off just one persons shoulders. I for one like going to page one of the 3D forum and seeing what's out there. Either way, this is a smart thread and thank you for starting it! :)

[quote name='movie_mike']FNL, just a thought. Should we wiki this page like the 3D Blu Ray page and let the community try to keep it updated? If it doesn't work or gets too messy, you could un-wiki it.

Maybe write out some rules so people know what they're doing, like "Please keep titles alphabetized..." or "Please add all new title to the bottom so we know what's been added. If you click on the link to purchase and notice that it's gone up, please support the page and update the product price..."

Just a thought that might help streamline the thread AND keep this vast amount of work off just one persons shoulders. I for one like going to page one of the 3D forum and seeing what's out there. Either way, this is a smart thread and thank you for starting it! :)[/QUOTE]

I agree with you it was wiki not sure if it is still? I use a virtual on screen keyboard so i cant do the nonstop editing myself amazon changes prices nonstop. We can try it and see maybe will make make it less messy and more active.

Edit: Yup it has been wikied long ago just nobody has touched it.

Michael Clayton [Blu-ray] $6.99

Ok any others gonna help this thread stay active? I see all the views but 1-2% of views is a post. That recent guys post makes sense but we need more people doing this. I hope we can keep this going but i cant see myself doing this down the road if this feels like a ghost thread. What i post is about 5% i see if that. If we get this going i will do more work. Just saying sooner or later i will lose interest in thread. So please help maintain this updating op with deals or something. I get nothing out of this just doing to be nice. Peace and Prosper.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Well guess no takers in helping or reply so i am moving on. gl happy hunting peace out.[/QUOTE]

Butthurt much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back