Amazon Brand New Blu-rays Deal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mako1215']Did the OP abandon his own thread?[/QUOTE]
Actually i closed it a month ago? but a mod reopened it since it was wikied so was turned into a public run thread. I just kept helping hoping this would get others to help keep it going but did not work. I do not get paid for this i was only helping so others notice this was a nice thread and chip in as well. Sorry i am mad busy lately and i really tried getting this thread going for a long time. I am sorry guys/gals but you people can still help each other out. I helped as long as i could and even longer. I will never say i will never post deals again but for the near future i have to much going on sorry.

I suggest use cheap bluray link for deals it shows 35% or more of amazon sales for blurays. You all must of forgot that link i posted long ago. The sale prices under $6 been insane last 1-2 weeks i just been swamped like i said.

http://www.blu-ray.com/deals/

[quote name='thundarr']Butthurt much?[/QUOTE]
You must be so upset you have to find another person to mooch on. You have no class Mr Troll. I pity the people that take care of you. Now move on before the bed sores bleed. :lol: Sorry was funny and you deserve it. :lol:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Well guess no takers in helping or reply so i am moving on. gl happy hunting peace out.[/QUOTE]

STFU, You complain too much

Navy Seals [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Charlie Sheen
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$4.99

transparent-pixel._V386942464_.gif
Broken Arrow [Blu-ray]
John Travolta (Blu-ray)

$4.99

About 20-30 others figured i post what i just bought.

The Cutting Edge [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Sweeney
$4.99

All the Right Moves [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Cruise
$4.99
Good Luck Chuck (Unrated) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Dane Cook
$4.99
Teen Wolf [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Michael J. Fox
$4.99
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Steven Seagal
$4.99
Michael Clayton [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: George Clooney
$4.99
The American [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: George Clooney
$4.99
Cheaper by the Dozen 2 [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Bonnie Hunt
$4.99
Walking Tall [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Dwayne Johnson
$4.99
Bad Santa (Unrated Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Billy Bob Thornton
$4.99
American Pie Presents: The Book of Love [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Eugene Levy
$4.99

Stuff i bought last few days figured people would want to. Prices change nonstop up and down so if higher add to cart saved for later so it shows changes. enjoy

Another Stakeout [Blu-ray] Starring Richard Dreyfuss, Rosie O'Donnell and Emilio Estevez (2011)
Blu-ray Buy new: $4.29

Consenting Adults [Blu-ray] Starring Kevin Kline, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Kevin Spacey (2011)
Blu-ray Buy new: $4.99

The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag [Blu-ray] Starring Penelope Ann Miller, Eric Thal and Alfre Woodard (2011)
Blu-ray Buy new: $4.00

Scenes from a Mall [Blu-ray] Starring Bette Midler and Woody Allen (2011)
Blu-ray Buy new: $3.59

Miami Rhapsody [Blu-ray] Starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Antonio Banderas, Mia Farrow, et al.
Blu-ray Buy new: $3.59

My Father the Hero [Blu-ray] Starring Gerard Gepardieu, Katherine Heigl and Dalton James (2011)
Blu-ray Buy new: $3.69

Hellraiser: Bloodline / Hellraiser: Inferno (Miramax Double Feature) [Blu-ray] Starring Adam Scott, Bruce Ramsay, Valentina Vargas and Doug Bradley (2011)
Blu-ray Buy new: $5.25

Sunshine Cleaning [Blu-ray] Starring Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, Jason Spevack and Mary Lynn Rajskub (2009)
Blu-ray Buy new: $4.99

The Twilight Saga: New Moon [Blu-ray] Starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, et al. (2010)
Blu-ray Buy new: $5.19

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utopianmachine']I feel like I'm doing something wrong, cause every time I click a link, the blu is at least $5 higher. :p[/QUOTE]Yeah, you are: Not being here when the link is first posted. :booty:

[quote name='utopianmachine']I feel like I'm doing something wrong, cause every time I click a link, the blu is at least $5 higher. :p[/QUOTE]
You have to be fast at alot of amazon temp price drops. The good news is they sometimes drop the price temp again on enough stuff so add to cart and check a few times a day. ;) GL

[quote name='Vigilante']Yeah, you are: Not being here when the link is first posted. :booty:[/QUOTE]

:D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']You have to be fast at alot of amazon temp price drops. The good news is they sometimes drop the price temp again on enough stuff so add to cart and check a few times a day. ;) GL[/QUOTE]

Good to know! Thanks.

[quote name='utopianmachine']:D

Good to know! Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Add to cart then click save for later and when you ciick cart it tells you if prices change. This is what i mostly do now. :D

Those 2 killer deals if not wont order if there that cheap down the road will buy then. I just got into bluray 2-3 months ago but they seemed insane prices.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I just had to share this

Valkyrie [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Tom Cruise
$4.99

[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has Valkyrie for $4.99 and in stock on Bestbuy.com. They have had it at this price for a while because I got it during the U&S program but I called and gave them the sku before I went there. It was in the stock room so you may have to ask for it if they have it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Valkyri...30031.p?skuId=3830031&type=product&id=1960163

[quote name='joeyshadows']Thanks. I don't really need any more blurays, but I do love me some Sin City.[/QUOTE]
Yeah quality rating i read on this is real high. I never seen so bought it. :D

That cart thing is a great idea, don't know why I never did it before as I did know it would show you changes. I knew Amazon changed their prices randomly but didn't realize they did it so much. All Superheroes Must De was 23 bucks, then they dropped it to $12 now it went back up to $23...damn.

I picked up "The Secret of Nimh." Haven't seen it since I was a kid so hoping it still holds up as it was one of my favorites.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The story holds up, the music not so much- but I've read bad things about this transfer.[/QUOTE]
Dang why so many meh transfers these days.. :cry:

At least it can't be worse than the original, and for $5? Eh....worth it if I watch it even once by my estimation.

[quote name='thundarr']At least it can't be worse than the original, and for $5? Eh....worth it if I watch it even once by my estimation.[/QUOTE]
Yup you are right. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back