Amazon: Buy 2, Get 1 Free on Select DS Titles

Argh, I want Retro Game Challenge and the KORG DS 10, but nothing else on the list is really that appealing . . .

:/

I thought this was just gonna be a bunch of Imagine, petz, and my coach games (which it is) but theirs a lot of surprisingly good games

Korg, Peggle and ........... oh wait, I got to the remaining pages that consisted of, imagine games, petz, ener-g and WONDER PETSSSSSSS!!!!

I'm so tempted to get wonder pets as a third game.

Just to have it.

anyone looking for a third, club penguin is surprisingly fun, a little kiddie, but fun, IGN gave it a 7 so it can't be so bad, mlb power pros is really fun despite the look it is a serious baseball game, and I've heard good things about the ds version of civ revolution but have never actually played it

[quote name='jrsmaster411']anyone looking for a third, club penguin is surprisingly fun, a little kiddie, but fun, IGN gave it a 7 so it can't be so bad, mlb power pros is really fun despite the look it is a serious baseball game, and I've heard good things about the ds version of civ revolution but have never actually played it[/quote]

my sisters have club penguin and they love it.

Peggle DS, RetroGame Challenge, Civ Revolution, and Super Dodgeball Brawlers are all pretty good. The MyCoach games are on the list too. Nice sale. Thanks OP. ~ ~

Has a load of crap but a few good ones in there I'd be interested in playing, not willing to drop 40-60 dollars on them though.

the games aren't exactly that exciting but i will still take advantage... thanks man.
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dg7md']Has a load of crap but a few good ones in there I'd be interested in playing, not willing to drop 40-60 dollars on them though.[/quote]

This, basically. I could conceivably go Korg, Civ Rev, and Retro Game Challenge, but nothing to get too excited over. Then again, the only games that would probably get me to pull the trigger are completely unreasonable like DQV, GTA, and Henry Hatsworth.

cheap gifts

Imagine Ballet Star 10.80
Ener-G Gym Rockets 9.60

add either
My Word Coach 921
or
My Weight Loss Coach 13

get 3 games for around 20 ..... If i liked Word coach I probally would of done it but really did not like word coach

Remember though the MY Weight loss will NOT WORK with the DSI since there is no longer a GBA port to hook that little walking thing into

Tempting. sorta. I'm not at all musically inclined so Korg is pretty much useless to me. I'm dying for Retro Game but I can't find anything else to go with it.

Civ Rev on DS is okay but I think there are some glitches. I ran into a problem trying to take a city away from an army of archers. No matter what units I sent in to do the job, the archers would win. I literally sent armies of cannon (a unit at least two generations more advanced) to take the city and the archers would win instantly. The console versions are much better.

Retro Game Challenge
Super Dodgeball Brawlers
Civilization Revolution
Peggle Dual Shot

This is all that's worth it.

[quote name='Halo05']Tempting. sorta. I'm not at all musically inclined so Korg is pretty much useless to me. I'm dying for Retro Game but I can't find anything else to go with it.

Civ Rev on DS is okay but I think there are some glitches. I ran into a problem trying to take a city away from an army of archers. No matter what units I sent in to do the job, the archers would win. I literally sent armies of cannon (a unit at least two generations more advanced) to take the city and the archers would win instantly. The console versions are much better.[/QUOTE]

yea i sent tanks and horseback riders won LOL a horse vs a tank and the horse wins

Blegh, not a good game in the lot (I swear to god, Peggle is the most boring ass game I've ever played, I don't get why people keep saying this game is crack). I did see Rhythm Heaven up for pre-order on the side so I'll be doing that instead.

Peggle and Retro both look so tempting, but there is nothing else available I even want. Guess I am better off waiting for a price drop on both.

Damn, I already picked up Korg last month. I knew that might be deal on it latter down the line but I didn't want to risk it. I've had alot of fun with it.

[quote name='gobassgo']Thanks, I picked up Peggle, Retro Game Challenge and KORG.[/quote]

This is what I was eyeing as well but not for those prices though plus I just did the 2for1 used 360 games deal for Gamestop.

Dang. I want that Retro Game Challenge . Not sure if I'll actually like it, but the idea is fun. But...I don't see anything else. Maybe the Spongebob themed Drawn to Life is decent, since I guess the original was, but...

[quote name='rmb']The typical b2g1 craptacular titles. Petz series, my stop smoking coach.[/quote]
The stop smoking coach game should've been good based on who the game is based off of, Alan Carr. Maybe they didn't do such a good job of translating it to a game. As for the rest of the deal games, I see only two that I'd want. Thanks anyways op.
[quote name='VioletArrows'](I swear to god, Peggle is the most boring ass game I've ever played, I don't get why people keep saying this game is crack).[/quote]
:applause:

I got Retro Game Challenge (for Me), The Quest Trio (for the wife), and Peggle Dual Shot (for my sis-in-law).

If I was interested in KORG I might bite but .. nothing for me.. went thru and made a list if anyone doesn't want to go thru 4 pages of kiddie games

Spider-Man: Battle for New York
Our Price: $19.99
Spiderman: Friend or Foe
Kung Fu Panda
Tony Hawk's Motion
Our Price: $29.99
Puppy Luv Spa and Resort
Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa
Our Price: $27.99
Monster Jam
Transformers Animated
Kung Fu Panda Legendary Warriors
Guitar Hero: On Tour - Software Only
My Fashion Studio
My Secret World by Imagine
Petz Bunnyz
Petz Catz Clan
Petz Dogz Fashion
Our Price: $27.03
Petz Dogz Pack
Petz Hamsterz 2
Petz Horseshoe Ranch
Petz Monkeyz House
Petz Rescue Endangered Paradise
Our Price: $13.05
Petz Rescue Ocean Patrol
Petz Rescue Wildlife Vet
Petz Wild Animals Dolphinz
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
The Quest Trio
Monster Jam: Urban Assault
Crash: Mind Over Mutant
Shrek Smash 'N' Crash Racing
Our Price: $17.99
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
Little League World Series Baseball '08
Transformers - Autobot
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Transformers - Decepticons
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Touch Mechanic
Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends
My Chinese Coach
My English Coach - Spanish Edition
My French Coach
My Fun Facts Coach
Our Price: $26.49
My Japanese Coach
My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review
My Spanish Coach
My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr
Our Price: $22.99
My Weight Loss Coach
Our Price: $13.82
My Word Coach
Our Price: $9.21
Ener-G Dance Squad
Our Price: $25.99
Ener-G Gym Rockets
Our Price: $9.60
Ener-G Horse Rider
Our Price: $26.99
Imagine Babysitters
Imagine Ballet Star
Our Price: $10.80
Imagine Fashion Designer New York
Imagine Interior Designer
Imagine Movie Star
Our Price: $21.99
Imagine Rock Star
Imagine Teacher
Imagine Wedding Designer
Imagine: Cheerleader
Imagine: Ice Champions
Imagine: Babyz
Our Price: $29.49
Imagine: Fashion Designer
Imagine: Figure Skater
Drawn to Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition
SpongeBob SquarePants featuring NickToons: Globs of Doom
Phineas and Ferb DS
Disney Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
Guitar Hero on Tour Decades - Software Only
Our Price: $34.99
Retro Game Challenge
Hello Kitty Daily
Carnival Games
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess
Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue
MLB 2K9 Fantasy All Stars
MLB Power Pros 2008
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
The Wonder Pets!: Save the Animals
Super Dodgeball Brawlers
Our Price: $22.99
Princess on Ice
Crayola Treasure Adventures
Our Price: $25.49
Purr Pals
KORG DS-10 Synthesizer
Peggle Dual Shot
Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Ruins
Mystery P.I. Portrait of a Thief
Disney Princess: Magical Jewels
Disney Fairies: Tinkerbell
Disney High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Our Price: Click here to see our price
Pony Luv
Emma in the Mountains
Emma at the Farm

I'm tempted to bite on Retro Game Challenge and 2 of Korg, My Chinese Coach, and My Japanese Coach. The coach games have high reviews on Amazon (guess Ubi isn't worthless after all). Are they really that good?

The coach games are probably helpful if you are interested in the subject and have to drive to pursue it, but they aren't really "games" and I doubt they provide any more potent info or resources than a traditional textbook/workbook combo.
Though I guess if the language coach series has speech, that'd be a huge help.

Sat on the fence on this deal for a few days.

Thankfully, I didn't bite earlier. I've decided these $27.99-$29.99 games I want (KORG, Peggle, etc) will drop to $20 in due time. Then, I might pick them up in a B2G1F.

Patience is a virtue here. Had to remind myself Amazon game sales aren't great just because it's Amazon.

[quote name='acedking90']Does anyone know if i'd be able to use GTA:China Town Wars for $30 as part of this deal? That would make my day![/QUOTE]
No, it's mostly crap games. Retro Game Challenge, KORG, Peggle, Civilization, and My Coach are the only good things in there. Personally, can't find 3 worth spending $20 each on.

Just a heads up for anyone that might have order KORG over the weekend - it appears to have dropped in price to $27.99. If you can cancel your order, it might be worth your time to save $2 (unless you ordered 3 $29.99 titles). It's not much, but every little bit helps.

It does seem that these games are likely to drop in price any day now but I need to start refreshing my horribly rusty Chinese now for an upcoming trip to Taiwan and China, so might as well pick up Retro Game Challenge and My Japanese Coach for fun. I would've gone with Korg but I found that the only way to export tracks onto a computer is by recording via the headphone jack, which is lame. Besides, it would just reveal how unskilled my composition skills are. :)

bread's done
Back