Amazon: Buy Batman AA Get $10 GC.

Estebon

Banned
Didn't see it posted anywhere.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001QCWRWK/ref=xs_gb_bd_DsB!VEJAall-?pf_rd_p=441937801&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0YQZZJ70B7BBGXZ7V45V

Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order Batman: Arkham Asylum and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid for a limited time and only when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vegan']No wish to ever experience it again?[/QUOTE]
Once through is plenty. The game has a rough learning curve and by the end it becomes very repetitive. I just finished it tonight and it was a relief to be done. It's very frustrating and rewarding at times, but at least it's the best damn Batman game ever made.

Wow you guys are so wrong. I can't believe some of your are actually mad that Amazon decided to have a promotion after the game's release. Amazon is being too nice to you guys. Starting to get real greedy around here.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Wow you guys are so wrong. I can't believe some of your are actually mad that Amazon decided to have a promotion after the game's release. Amazon is being too nice to you guys. Starting to get real greedy around here.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Looks like they stopped the promo because too many people started complaining. Now those that were considering purchasing the game before won't even get the $10 off promo.

[quote name='Vegan']This philosophy makes me sad. Let's all never watch a movie twice, or read a book, or listen to a song. After all, they're the same every time. I re-play games all the time, ones that I know (and love) quite well. You'll really never play Arkham Asylum again? No wish to ever experience it again?[/QUOTE]

There are so many great movies, books, songs and games out there, why keep watching, reading, listening or playing the same thing over and over again? Life is too short to limit yourself to things you are familiar with.

[quote name='bojay1997']There are so many great movies, books, songs and games out there, why keep watching, reading, listening or playing the same thing over and over again? Life is too short to limit yourself to things you are familiar with.[/QUOTE]

Because you enjoy re-experiencing things that are good? Why should I have an annual pass to Disneyland? After all, I've been on all the rides.

Heads up for anyone who preordered on PC: Had the PC version preordered on the 24th and emailed them yesterday about the $10 gift card promo. Got an email today that they added a $10 credit to my account. Also got a email for the $5 off MP3's. :)

Now I'm just waiting for my order to arrive. They said it shipped on Sunday but USPS's site doesn't even acknowledge the tracking number (guessing it's just sitting in a warehouse). Oh well, can't beat this deal.

bread's done
Back