Amazon.ca Deal of the Week - Rhythm Heaven $14.97

I ordered a copy. I've been waiting for a deal on this.

If you have interest in this I suggest jumping on it asap. It seems that amazon sets aside a certain amount of the weekly deals and then marks them out of stock.

Awwww. I bought this when I picked up my DSi. $15 is a fantastic price for it. Oh well.

I'd recommend this to anyone who has a DS--period. Probably as cheap as you'll find the game new for months.

That is quite the deal. Too bad they jacked up the prices on Atlus games, as I'd need something for free shipping and haven't yet preordered SMT DS (which jumped from 27 to 40... DOH)

Deal of the week right? Hm. I think i'll cash out my swagbucks now. I have $15 worth sitting in there. But I want free shipping so I'm going to probably buy more.

DAMN YOU AMAZOONNNNNN. Will probably grab the 6th Penny Arcade book if that's out as well as the Zelda manga.

[quote name='jeffx']That is quite the deal. Too bad they jacked up the prices on Atlus games, as I'd need something for free shipping and haven't yet preordered SMT DS (which jumped from 27 to 40... DOH)[/quote]

Ouch, I noticed they jacked up the price for DS2 and was soooo glad I pre-ordered when it was first listed.

Rhythm Heaven for $15....=O I was put off by the Beyonce commercial, but I tried a demo at Best Buy and the game made me smile. I'm so tempted!!! But $20 after shipping just doesn't sit with me well, considering the deals I've gotten from The Source lately.

I've had this sitting in my shopping cart for a while just waiting for the price to drop. Picked up a couple of tpbs along with it.

Yeah, same here. The 5 dollar shipping kinds kills this deal for me. I'll pick it up later from somehere else. Never knew how much I'd miss that $10 coupon till now. Oh well, I've got enough to play right now anyway. Thanks for the tip though OP.

[quote name='jeffx']That is quite the deal. Too bad they jacked up the prices on Atlus games, as I'd need something for free shipping and haven't yet preordered SMT DS (which jumped from 27 to 40... DOH)[/quote]

I'm in the exact same boat :cry:

Is the Amazon Deal of the Week a new thing, or have all the deals before this one been bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I'm definitely getting in on this.

Question, since I can't order until a couple of days from now. If they run out of stock, will I still be able to buy it at that pricepoint and have them send me a copy on their next shipment?

Great deal, thanks for the info. Tagged on some other things I was planning to get for the free shipping. Figured I would wait for a deal for that game, but I didn't expect one this good.

[quote name='RavenousBear']I'm in the exact same boat :cry:

Is the Amazon Deal of the Week a new thing, or have all the deals before this one been bad?[/quote]
It's a few weeks old, and yeah, most of the previous ones were pretty terrible.

I have a feeling upcoming deals will not be nearly as good, as is the way of life. :cry:

ffffuuuu.jpg

Guess that's what I get for being indecisive and waiting too long.

Got mine in the mail today. Now that I've played it I can easily say I would pay full price for it. It's also a great game to get your girlfriend into games.

bread's done
Back