Amazon code trading thread.

I badly need the Assassins Creed III Xbox 360 Digital Code from Amazon, its currently $10,can pay $12 paypal for your service :) got it TY

Last edited by a moderator:
W: (Up to) $700 AMZ credit @90% Paypal

I will only pay first if your feedback is higher than mine, can do incremental transactions if needed

Have: $100 Amazon
Want: $85 Square Cash app
Paid him over 48 hours ago and he has not responded since. He was online on this site past the 24 hour mark but did not respond to my messages. Others on PSN and XBL threads are also awaiting their codes, too.

Paid him over 48 hours ago and he has not responded since. He was online on this site past the 24 hour mark but did not respond to my messages. Others on PSN and XBL threads are also awaiting their codes, too.
I have a friend here that bought from him and it took him a while to respond. My friend told me he said that something bad happened and he was out for days (maybe some family accident; it sounded like this). But OP delivered in the end and compensated my friend as well. Maybe OP is dealing with this situation or something similar.

I have a friend here that bought from him and it took him a while to respond. My friend told me he said that something bad happened and he was out for days (maybe some family accident; it sounded like this). But OP delivered in the end and compensated my friend as well. Maybe OP is dealing with this situation or something similar.
I had the same issue with him. He was gone for two days I believe. He told me he had a family emergency. He did deliver on the codes. Its weird because prior to that he was always spot on. I’ve done over $500 of business with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also bought from him before, the last time being about a month ago. Same as everyone else, he delivered a day or two late and also gave me some additional credit as an apology. However in the past he was communicative even though he delivered late.

I am looking to buy $5-$10 Amazon GC with Paypal, willing to pay exact for it. Hit me up, need asap!

bread's done
Back