Amazon Deals DS Unadvertised - Bleach: Dark Souls $9, Rhythm Heaven $26 and more

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has Bleach: Dark Souls want to explain the wireless multiplayer modes? I'm curious if single-cart is good or if you need a second cart to make multiplayer any good.

My Word Coach is a steal at that price. I got it for $11 something just a few days ago... Man, I miss that price guarantee. Ah well.

That Bleach Deal is pretty nice. But I already picked up the import like 2 years ago thinking it would never come to the US...

[quote name='eastx']My Word Coach is a steal at that price. I got it for $11 something just a few days ago... Man, I miss that price guarantee. Ah well.[/quote]

Yeah, I miss price guarantee too :*(

I got beach (1st game). Waiting forever for 2nd drop down the price and i got it for $10 (worth my times waiting). Do not forget 3rd game coming out soon :)

[quote name='yukine']I don't think they have a release date set for 3rd Phantom yet, I love tactical RPGs so I'm looking forward to it. :D[/quote]

Yeah, I am totally looking forward to the 3rd Phantom. It has been like 9 months since it released in Japan, hopefully itll come out here soon enough.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got beach (1st game). Waiting forever for 2nd drop down the price and i got it for $10 (worth my times waiting). Do not forget 3rd game coming out soon :)[/quote]

Looking forward for the 3rd game as well!

Picked up Bleach... and The World Ends With You. Wasn't on sale, but I've been meaning to get it.

it says Rhythm Heaven is $25.96 now. AKA I could order just that & still get free shipping. it's really hard to pass up Bleach for that cheap though. hmmmmm.

[quote name='alextastic']it says Rhythm Heaven is $25.96 now. AKA I could order just that & still get free shipping. it's really hard to pass up Bleach for that cheap though. hmmmmm.[/quote]

Bleach is a pretty killer deal, and yeah, I just noticed Rhythm Heaven jumped up by a dollar earlier. Changed. Thanks.

[quote name='alextastic']ahh, what should I do?![/quote]
180px-Sigmund_freud.jpg

KILL ZEM! KILL ZEM ALL!

Got my copy of Bleach today. For some reason, UPS wanted a signature for this. It's $9, just leave it on the doorstep! Sheesh.

bread's done
Back