Amazon Deals Return: $25 Dishonored, Skyrim, BF3 Premium - GT5 XL $10 and More!

Tiger™

CAGiversary!
Many thought their sales were over like myself, or just were busy and didn't have time to go to Walmart/Bestbuy and missed on everything. Well out favorite online retailer is throwing out sweet deals once again, they're for a limited time offer so act fast. I will try my best to keep up with the sales and update the OP asap.

Borderlands 2 PS3/360 25$ *Update* (PS3 Only) click on button right corner for purchase from Amazon, 360 intact

Sleeping Dogs PS3/360 25$

Battlefield 3 Premium PS3/360 25$ Price back to 39$(PS3)29$(36)

Grand Turismo XL PS3 10$Price back to 20$

Darkness 2 PS3/360 15$ Price back to 25$

RDR GOTY PS3/360 15$

Skyrim PS3/360 25$ 360 Only now 25$

Devil May Cry Collection PS3/360 16$

Dishonored 360/PS3 25$

TTT2 PS3/360 25$

Sly Collection PS3 10$

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY PS3/360 10$

Ratchet and Clank Collection PS3 15$

Madden NFL 13 PS3/360 15$ *Update* Back up to 35$

Uncharted 3 PS3 15$

XCOM Enemy Unknown PS3/360 25$

Persona 4 Arena PS3/360 30$

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Downhome']What exactly is the point of lightning deals again?[/QUOTE]
Chances are you won't get several lightning deals at once so you'll have to pay shipping... Unless you get Prime. My theory is that it's a push for that.

[quote name='Stimes']Nice price for BF3 Premium.[/QUOTE]
I have never played bf3 before. I bought this, and I am wondering if the DLC is very good, or a may just flip the code.

[quote name='vantheman']I have never played bf3 before. I bought this, and I am wondering if the DLC is very good, or a may just flip the code.[/QUOTE]

The DLC suite adds a ton of content, and not only that functions as the online pass in this version.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']The DLC suite adds a ton of content, and not only that functions as the online pass in this version.[/QUOTE]
So I guess even if I don't want the DLC, I would need to redeem it for the online pass. I was just thinking how weird it is that even though the game has been out for more than a year, they still have 2 more DLC packs planned.

[quote name='vantheman']So I guess even if I don't want the DLC, I would need to redeem it for the online pass. I was just thinking how weird it is that even though the game has been out for more than a year, they still have 2 more DLC packs planned.[/QUOTE]

I have a couple of friends who basically still only play BF3. The player base is still there to warrant more DLC.

[quote name='ea_woods']Just got Sly Cooper and I'm not sure why. I have a huge backlog, but for $10, why not?[/QUOTE]

I did the same. I've ordered so many games from amazon due to these sales and all i've done is increase my backlog. #-o

It's shocking to me that people are still interested in Madden 13 even though they removed franchise mode. Unbelievable that they removed that feature.

Anyway, I wish Amazon (or anyone, really) would have a sale on Silent Hill HD Collection.

[quote name='Mike5366']The sly collection is also ten dollars again. Just got it since I missed out on the lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

Same - glad to see it come around again

[quote name='BNoyes']It's shocking to me that people are still interested in Madden 13 even though they removed franchise mode. Unbelievable that they removed that feature.

Anyway, I wish Amazon (or anyone, really) would have a sale on Silent Hill HD Collection.[/QUOTE]

Ah that's right, knew there was a reason I was avoiding Madden despite it's steep sale price. Franchise was the only reason I'd play Madden at all instead of only playing the NFL 2k series.

Amazon refused to match the $25 Borderlands 2 when I paid $35 for it yesterday. Pretty terrible customer service this time. I even threatened to spend the rest of my Christmas dollars elsewhere lol.

Ugh. I spent way too much this weekend already so was glad to see BF3 premium pass me by - like so much leftover turkey.
I think it coming back is a sign so had to take one last bite. Thanks again OP!!

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Amazon refused to match the $25 Borderlands 2 when I paid $35 for it yesterday. Pretty terrible customer service this time. I even threatened to spend the rest of my Christmas dollars elsewhere lol.[/QUOTE]I'd try again. It seems to be a luck of the draw whether you get respectable CS help.

Really Amazon, after I brought half my stuff from Amazon, the other from BestBuy, and the other from Walmart. I could have got everything from Amazon without any worry or paying taxes.

Oh well, Amazon was definitely the best place to shop this year next to BestBuy. Walmart was great too but mostly due to the prices opening early and I was able to get my games 2 hours early and didn't have to brave the lines.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Really Amazon, after I brought half my stuff from Amazon, the other from BestBuy, and the other from Walmart. I could have got everything from Amazon without any worry or paying taxes.

Oh well, Amazon was definitely the best place to shop this year next to BestBuy. Walmart was great too but mostly due to the prices opening early and I was able to get my games 2 hours early and didn't have to brave the lines.[/QUOTE]
The walmart thing was YMMV this year right?

GT5 XL for $10 including free shipping: awesome, thanks....

i wonder why not all of them are FSSS? anyone know why just GT5 was FSSS?

[quote name='TooPoor']The walmart thing was YMMV this year right?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I was turned down at the first Walmart I went to but the other and got the games no problem.

Technically it wasn't YMMV as all the stores registers had the priced reduced earlier in the day, it was up to the electronics department to let you buy it even though it is illegal for them to refuse to let you purchase it. I wasn't salty though as others had been waiting to get the games they wanted.

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up. I had my eye on Gran Turismo and the Ratchet and Clank Collection but had no chance on the Lightning Deals. I just picked them up stress-free.

WTF! i ordered Ratchet for $20 the other day after missing the lightning deal, now its $15 again? Any way/chance i can get amazon to credit me $5 back?

[quote name='Kenshindono']WTF! i ordered Ratchet for $20 the other day after missing the lightning deal, now its $15 again? Any way/chance i can get amazon to credit me $5 back?[/QUOTE]

Cancel and reorder, otherwise try complaing to CSR

[quote name='ea_woods']Just got Sly Cooper and I'm not sure why. I have a huge backlog, but for $10, why not?[/QUOTE]

yeah i am about to bite on sly and ratchet and clank collections and i really am not going to be playing them any time soon.

i have no idea why.

blah, up until this week, amazon has never charged me tax, now they are(i am in california). i don't really have a problem paying my taxes, but i just resist change.

GT5 XL is free shipping....are any of the others FSSS? or is there a way to get FSSS? do u have to ask amazon?

like idk y only gt5 is fsss, or is it just me that isnt gettin the FSSS?

[quote name='Vap']Come on $25 Xcom! I know it's on Walmarts website but I don't want to pay shipping and tax.[/QUOTE]
its 25 just ordered..

Gah, I ordered BF3 on Thursday for $30, and I got three copies, two for a few friends. When I woke up today and saw this post I tried to talk to a CSR and realized the price went back up and they wouldn't give it to me.

Oh well, I tried. $15 isn't a ton but it would've been nice.

Angry Birds Trilogy is back down to $15, and Amazing Spider-Man is down to $25 on Amazon, both their lightning deal prices. You guys might want to jump on the deals while you can.

bread's done
Back