Amazon Deals Return: $25 Dishonored, Skyrim, BF3 Premium - GT5 XL $10 and More!

Tiger™

CAGiversary!
Many thought their sales were over like myself, or just were busy and didn't have time to go to Walmart/Bestbuy and missed on everything. Well out favorite online retailer is throwing out sweet deals once again, they're for a limited time offer so act fast. I will try my best to keep up with the sales and update the OP asap.

Borderlands 2 PS3/360 25$ *Update* (PS3 Only) click on button right corner for purchase from Amazon, 360 intact

Sleeping Dogs PS3/360 25$

Battlefield 3 Premium PS3/360 25$ Price back to 39$(PS3)29$(36)

Grand Turismo XL PS3 10$Price back to 20$

Darkness 2 PS3/360 15$ Price back to 25$

RDR GOTY PS3/360 15$

Skyrim PS3/360 25$ 360 Only now 25$

Devil May Cry Collection PS3/360 16$

Dishonored 360/PS3 25$

TTT2 PS3/360 25$

Sly Collection PS3 10$

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY PS3/360 10$

Ratchet and Clank Collection PS3 15$

Madden NFL 13 PS3/360 15$ *Update* Back up to 35$

Uncharted 3 PS3 15$

XCOM Enemy Unknown PS3/360 25$

Persona 4 Arena PS3/360 30$

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. My local Wal-Mart didn't have XCOM in stock on Brown Thursday (I found out the deals were live early and went down around 1 in the afternoon), so this makes up for it.

I really need to block this site from myself now, because if I save any more money, I'll soon be broke.

[quote name='vantheman']I have never played bf3 before. I bought this, and I am wondering if the DLC is very good, or a may just flip the code.[/QUOTE]

The DLC is what you are getting the Premium version for, worth more than the game it's self. The base version of the game was good but not up to par to Bad Company 2. The DLC is all I have to look forward to until BF4 comes out, if anything use the code and flip the game after you get tiered of it then pick it up dirt cheap when the last map pack comes out.

if i just picked up xcom used for 30 (in the mail) is there any reason i should grab a new copy for 25 here? codes, etc?

[quote name='vantheman']I have never played bf3 before. I bought this, and I am wondering if the DLC is very good, or a may just flip the code.[/QUOTE]

i think bf is the best online experience on modern consoles. to the point i didn't finish the sp for either 2 or 3, getting sucked into the online.

it requires some dedication though - you form up in squads and the game won't truly shine till you have a friends list with, say, 20 other regular players with mics (this comes easier than you'd think...once you meet one or two they often have friends you'll squad up with and befriend).

it's definitely worth being your 'online game'. and if it's that, you'll definitely want the DLC.

on the other hand, if you're not going to play online or give it the time it deserves, the dlc is probably unnecessary.

[quote name='dracula']yeah i am about to bite on sly and ratchet and clank collections and i really am not going to be playing them any time soon.

i have no idea why.

blah, up until this week, amazon has never charged me tax, now they are(i am in california). i don't really have a problem paying my taxes, but i just resist change.[/QUOTE]

They been charging tax for a while in CA

I wanted to get Dishonored for PS3, but it's not 25. Any chance it will be back to that price? Maybe a lightning deal or Cyber Monday?

[quote name='TKtheknight']I wanted to get Dishonored for PS3, but it's not 25. Any chance it will be back to that price? Maybe a lightning deal or Cyber Monday?[/QUOTE]

It's 24.99 on bestbuy.com right now for both the PS3 and 360.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Is GT5 fun if you're not into the simulation aspect? I really only like arcade-y racing games but $10 is a tempting price.[/QUOTE]

stick to need for speed

[quote name='tominater12']Uncharted 3 worth it for $15?[/QUOTE]

It's 19.99 msrp. It's a great game but the price isn't much of a "deal". I think anyone with a ps3 should play Uncharted 1,2, and 3 so it's really your call. From a "value" standpoint I would get the game in a b2g1 or something like that if you are not a fan already.

btw i have sealed Collectors Edition of UC 3 if anyone is interested:)

[quote name='psmitty93']It's 24.99 on bestbuy.com right now for both the PS3 and 360.[/QUOTE]

Fudge. I don't have funds in my credit card, but I have a Amazon gift card. Argh! Was planning on getting Sleeping Dogs and Dishonored for PS3 on Amazon.

While it may not be much of a "deal" It's still a good price on one of the best games of 2011. It should be played by anyone who hasn't, especially if you've played 2. Plus, they still support the mutiplayer and it's soooo good... And I don't even usually like multiplayer. :lol: So, to answer your question, yes. You'll get every cent out of that $15 purchase, and I'd buy it again for $60 even after the fact.

[quote name='Zarkon']Is there any chance they'll price match the Microsoft sale from last night?[/QUOTE]

When hell freezes over. Think they will give us $10 dollar skyrim?

I dun Tink so.

If you love the series, do yourself a favor and buy the Collector's Edition for $44. It is easily one of the nicest CE's I've ever seen and it's a steal at that price. The only thing to note is that it is not the GOTY edition, but neither is the $15 one you're asking about. (It doesn't matter if you don't play online anyway.)

Aw snooze I lose. I went to buy an Amazon Gift card just to get Dishonored and Sleeping Dogs for PS3. I had Sleeping Dogs in my cart for 25 and then it went to 30. I was late on Dishonored and still around 50 bucks. Ah crap. Hopefully those prices return. So far ended up buying nothing at all this BF.

Update: Got Sleeping Dogs for 22 from the warehouse. Sweet! Now waiting for Dishonored to go back to 25 (PS3).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ryuukishi']Is GT5 fun if you're not into the simulation aspect? I really only like arcade-y racing games but $10 is a tempting price.[/QUOTE]

well, i picked it up for ten but i've already owned it. i'm the same way -- i prefer arcade racers like nfs, burnout, s/s, blur, etc.

you probably won't like GT5. I didn't. But it IS excellent for what it is, which is why i bought it again at 10...hoping to invest more time till i learn to love it.

on that note:

bought xcom, gt5, batman

bread's done
Back