Amazon DotD (12/2) - Xbox 360 Silver Faceplate $3.99

[quote name='lostdecoy']
nothing special and shame on Amazon >>[/QUOTE]

What do you expect after Halo 3 Legendary for $59.99?

[quote name='AlphakirA']I actually had to check the link to make sure you weren't messing with us...[/quote]

i did the same damn thing!

uh the console is black/white, silver faceplate would look weird
if it was a customized design like halo3 or simpsons or whatnot, that i understand

too plain to be "custom"

but good price and good filler. hope this stays this low and in stock

Its worth it. I got this faceplate and it looks cool, I am glad I got it, even if I paid 10 for it. Good deal. It is a nice contrast and color difference, it doesn't look awkward, trust me.

[quote name='dg7md']Its worth it. I got this faceplate and it looks cool, I am glad I got it, even if I paid 10 for it. Good deal. It is a nice contrast and color difference, it doesn't look awkward, trust me.[/quote]

10 bucks..

iceyhot.gif

I think it's a good faceplate too. It does not look weird or out of place on a 360. But it's a boring DotD.

Upgrade to FREE Two-Day Shipping on this item by signing up now for Amazon Prime™

Want to get this item with fast and free shipping? Sign up now for Amazon Prime — Amazon's exclusive membership program that gives you unlimited express shipping on eligible Amazon purchases — and we'll add this item to your cart with Free Two-Day Shipping. Learn more

01xfVg74O2L.jpg
Xbox 360 Faceplate Hotrod — Microsoft In Stock
This item ships with Free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime $9.99

AMAZON PRIME ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
  • Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on eligible Amazon.com purchases
  • Overnight Shipping for only $3.99
  • No minimum purchase — never worry about meeting a threshold to get free shipping
  • Share your benefits with up to four additional accounts in the same household and get even more value
$79

INSTANT SHIPPING UPGRADE
  • Your Free Two-Day Shipping benefits apply as soon as you sign up, starting with the item noted above
FREE

Click the button below to continue to sign up for Amazon Prime and add the item noted above to your cart with Free Two-Day Shipping

Cant get the shipping without signing up for prime.. 79 bucks

i hate that the 360's default/old color is white, but black faceplates seem hard to come by, and i'm not a fan of skins. i bought this faceplate from KMart a couple months back (for a dollar less than the Amazon deal), and despite it not matching the rest of the system, it looks a heck of a lot better and matches my TV a little (which i also hate for not being black).

[quote name='Life_Support'] Cant get the shipping without signing up for prime.. 79 bucks

Note from Io - I deleted the original spam post for those wondering what this is about ;) [/QUOTE]

You're kidding. But in the event that you're not a troll, Amazon Free Supersaver shipping is only available on orders over $25 (and items sold directly by Amazon.com). You get free two-day shipping on orders of any total if you pay $79 for Prime. So you can still get the faceplate with free shipping, you just need to add an additional 21.01 to your order.

[quote name='getmyrunon']You're kidding. But in the event that you're not a troll, Amazon Free Supersaver shipping is only available on orders over $25 (and items sold directly by Amazon.com). You get free two-day shipping on orders of any total if you pay $79 for Prime. So you can still get the faceplate with free shipping, you just need to add an additional 21.01 to your order.[/QUOTE]

Was just thinking how he's either not very smart, or a troll... Cluttering up our page with a whole Amazon page's worth of text, yuck.

Pretty much all of the faceplates i've seen fit somewhere between tacky and gaudy.

Do people put bumperstickers on their AV Receivers?

I actually have the woody on mine - got it on clearance at kmart or somewhere i think - I like it - goes well with all the wooden stuff we've got in the room - speaker cabinet, floor, stressless... ;)

If I still had a premium, I would actually pick this up for $4. However, i just don't think that silver will look good on an elite, so I'll pass.

bread's done
Back