Amazon DotD: Alice in Wonderland DVD/Blu-ray/Combo Pack/Exclusive - Save up to 67%!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=19N2KR6SH865Y9TH2KEB

:dvd: Alice in Wonderland (2010) - $9.99
:br: Alice in Wonderland (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) (2010) - $14.99
:br: Alice in Wonderland [Blu-ray] (2010) - $13.39
:br: Alice in Wonderland (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo w/Digital Copy + Film Cell Photo Frame) (Amazon.com Exclusive) - $39.99

BEST VALUE
Buy 2 on select Blu-ray Combo Packs and save $10
  • Step 1- Review the titles in List 1 and List 2.
  • Step 2- Select the boxes in List 3 by the two or more titles you've chosen from List 1 and List 2 and then click "Add to Cart."
  • Step 3- Enter promotional code "DISNEYHZ" at checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how the Film cell Photo frame looks? Cause it looks pretty cool in the pictures. I'm just not sure if it's worth a extra $34.

[quote name='ackbar7']This can be combined with Beauty and the Beast. I just ordered both for 29.98 with code DISNEYHZ[/QUOTE]

Did the same!

Thanks!

I can get it combined with BntB, but i cannot get it combined with Snow White?!

what gives?! or what should i do to get Amazon to make it work?

[quote name='basis']I can get it combined with BntB, but i cannot get it combined with Snow White?[/QUOTE]

The $10 offer is very restricting. You must choose one title from list 1 and one title from list 2. They only have four movies to choose from in List 1. Snow White and Alice are both in List 2, so they won't combine for the discount.

This crazy price out of nowhere is going to make me rent Alice at Redbox to see if it's something I'd actually be willing to own. I had no intention/interest until tonight.

ah thanks. i see where the problem was.... i couldn't see "List 1". maybe it got blocked by my Firefox ad-remover for some reason. but I could see "List 2".

when i checked with IE, "List 1" was there... thx all.

Also ordered Beauty and the Beast and Alice for $29.98 shipped. Each at $15 is a good deal, and worst case, my sister would like em (check her off Christmas list).

[quote name='ackbar7']This can be combined with Beauty and the Beast. I just ordered both for 29.98 with code DISNEYHZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you for mentioning that. I just made the same order. Beauty was in my Goldbox yesterday, for $23 something. Ordering it with Alice makes both $15. This is too good to pass up.

Has anyone tried contacting Amazon about using the $10 manufacturer's coupon for BatB? I know some people have had limited success getting Amazon to apply a discount. Both movies for $20 SHIPPED would be one hell of a deal IMO!

[quote name='Jodou']Has anyone tried contacting Amazon about using the $10 manufacturer's coupon for BatB? I know some people have had limited success getting Amazon to apply a discount. Both movies for $20 SHIPPED would be one hell of a deal IMO![/QUOTE]

jodou, I think even then you are pushing it, first, MFG coupons never apply to online and second, even though B&M mortar stores treat the MFG coupon like cash (making it possible to double up w/ other promotions0 Amazon rep would probably just say you're trying to double dip their deal b/c they have no grasp on the outside world..

[quote name='token2k6']jodou, I think even then you are pushing it, first, MFG coupons never apply to online and second, even though B&M mortar stores treat the MFG coupon like cash (making it possible to double up w/ other promotions0 Amazon rep would probably just say you're trying to double dip their deal b/c they have no grasp on the outside world..[/QUOTE]
Oh I know, but it has come up in another thread and a few people have got it to work if they're to be believed. Was just throwing the idea out there.

You mean the $10 coupon for upgrading from DVD to Blu? Not sure how it'll work with pre-orders, since its supposed to only be valid during the release week.

I hated this movie. There's almost no substance to it beyond the visuals. I hope Amazon puts some other disney blu-rays up for dotd.

[quote name='sotc1988']I hated this movie. There's almost no substance to it beyond the visuals. I hope Amazon puts some other disney blu-rays up for dotd.[/QUOTE]

I agree this movie was all visuals and very little story. I'm just glad i didn't see this in 3D, but definitely not a must buy for me.

Confound it all! I don't need to buy this movie but I'm still tempted to get it since I'm a huge Lewis Carroll fan. I already have Toy Story 3 linked in with Beauty and the Beast otherwise it would be a no-brainier.

[quote name='sotc1988']I hated this movie. There's almost no substance to it beyond the visuals. I hope Amazon puts some other disney blu-rays up for dotd.[/QUOTE]

concur!

bread's done
Back