Amazon DOTD - Tony Hawk: Ride Bundle $39.99 on all Consoles

crr_1119

Banned
Amazon's current Deal of the Day is for the ever so popular and critically acclaimed Tony Hawk: Ride bundle! :razz:

You all know you want one...

$39.99 on all console versions. Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii.

Link

I'd probably try it if it was $19.99. I'd still have buyer's remorse, but at least I would get a good laugh out of this game.

If you have a personal positive review of this game, please give us your input. *But probably prepare to be scolded :p *

I wish they'd just port the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater to Xbox Live and PSN with maybe a little tweaks to freshen it up. That game was loads of fun on the N64.

$10 before I would even look at it.

At $5, I would pick it up so my kids can pretend skateboard in the house. When they ask to play the game it came with - "What game?"

I'd expect this to drop a whole lot more between now and the holidays, all the retailers will probably be trying to dump off all these giant space wasters to make room for new onse.

I snagged one of these off ebay for $10 shipped. I figured hey what the hell for $10 bucks it can't be that bad. I've never had such bad buyers remorse, this game is complete and utter shit.

With all the sales recently, $40 seems like too much (well, of course it is, almost anything is too much). Just doesn't seem like a good deal compared to other deals on Ride recently.
I won't buy it until it hits $20. Then it's mine.

I think I'd probably bite at $20. The board might be a fun thing to have for my kid. The game can't be that bad, can it?

[quote name='natureboy46']I think I'd probably bite at $20. The board might be a fun thing to have for my kid. The game can't be that bad, can it?[/QUOTE]
Look into my eyes; these are the eyes of a fellow father... Don't do it. Child Services will take your kid away for this crime.

man i pity the person who paid full price for that turd. guess they better get some room ready next to all those E.T carts.

bread's done
Back